Why didn't Goku's first SSJ transformation get a unique insert song.

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ripper 30
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Why didn't Goku's first SSJ transformation get a unique insert song.

Post by Ripper 30 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:44 pm

RoarkVegeta wrote:
Ripper 30 wrote:
RoarkVegeta wrote: Out of curiosity, does anybody know what piece was used for the Kikuchi scoring in this scene for Kai? Part of me is scared to find out after seeing some of the music placement in Kai, but..
It's track M1418 from Movie 7.
Hm..I don't really feel it from that. I would have rather them just use the original piece..but they did have a wide variety to work with. Could have been a better piece. I like it, but not the best usage.
I personally feel the Original Piece used in Z was Better than Both Kai Ones and definitely Bruce Faulconer.
I prefer Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, DB/Z/GT Movies, Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT in Japanese.
For DBZ Kai and two new Movies I like both Dub and Sub. I Prefer Shunsuke Kikuchi Soundtracks over All other Composers.
My MAL profile : https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ripper_30

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Why didn't Goku's first SSJ transformation get a unique insert song.

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm

I don't really thing an insert song would have worked, Goku SS1 was unlike any other SS transformation and I think an insert song would have token away from the moment, Goku's bff was just murdered after all and what we got worked really well.