So, we ARE getting The Full Version of Limit Break x Survivor !

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

So, we ARE getting The Full Version of Limit Break x Survivor !

Post by Xeogran » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:47 pm

I just recently found the most interesting and relevant piece of news regarding DB Super: The OP was sung by Kiyoshi Hikawa on stage recently, and it was in fact... The Full Version! I wonder when's the CD Release...

I found the news on Twitter BTW.: https://twitter.com/columbia_label/stat ... 5009005569

Super glad to see it confirmed!

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: So, we ARE getting The Full Version of Limit Break x Survivor !

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:25 pm

I wonder what the likelihood of getting the full version released with the second OST is. I know the first one had the TV cut of Chōzetsu, but I think there's a chance seeing as the full version of Limit-Break does indeed exist (as opposed to Chōzetsu, which still doesn't have a full version, if I'm not mistaken).
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

yugidmx5
Not-So-Newbie

Post by yugidmx5 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Is there a recording of the live full version? I always wondered if they were gonna release it since the song appeared back in February and there wasn't any news of it. If they do release it, I hope they'll put instrumental version on the single.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 pm

It's finally here. Awaiting translation to see if it has more lyrics from Goku's point of view.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:59 pm

I just heard it, and it...is Super!
Caulifla best girl! :)

yugidmx5
Not-So-Newbie

Post by yugidmx5 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:02 pm

The song is dope! After hearing fan-made extended versions of the song for months, the felling of the official one seems quite familiar with the fan-made versions. Still hoping for the instrumental version.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 am

Bump or otherwise, this song is far-and-away the best piece to happen in Dragon Ball since the 90's. There are already many versions of it that I appreciate differently and uniquely from one another (piano, orchestral, English, Tee Lopes. original, etc). HERO in BoG was really great, but this has managed to surpass even those limits.

Even Zen-Oh himself was blown away.

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:16 am

Duo wrote:Bump or otherwise, this song is far-and-away the best piece to happen in Dragon Ball since the 90's. There are already many versions of it that I appreciate differently and uniquely from one another (piano, orchestral, English, Tee Lopes. original, etc). HERO in BoG was really great, but this has managed to surpass even those limits.

Even Zen-Oh himself was blown away.
...Tee Lopes?! I need to check this out. I fucking loved the OST for Sonic Mania.