Where's the Full Limit Break X Survivor???

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Where's the Full Limit Break X Survivor???

Post by DSB » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Kinokima wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:I wanna say it ended up being some kind of weird typo or mistake.

Theoretically mine arrives tomorrow. I doubt it'll actually make it here in time, but others may have it by then, too.

I just wish they noticed their "typo" before the last minute. Unfortunately by the time I noticed it was too late to cancel my order and sending something back to Japan is going to be a pain not even sure if it is worth it. It wasn't super expensive but I am just a bit bitter. I don't buy CDs so I literally only bought it for this so called "Vegeta opening". But maybe I should have known it was too good to be true. I did find it odd that they never said the actual opening was going to be on the DVD too.
So is it still a Goku Version???

Also how are the Instrumental versions?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:53 am

DSB wrote:So is it still a Goku Version???

I mean, it's not any "version" really. The DVD is just... the opening theme. It's a creditless version, and it's the one where Freeza has replaced Boo.

The instrumentals are as you know them from the show. If you like them, you'll love hearing them in full quality isolated here on the CD.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 am

VegettoEX wrote:
DSB wrote:So is it still a Goku Version???

I mean, it's not any "version" really. The DVD is just... the opening theme. It's a creditless version, and it's the one where Freeza has replaced Boo.

The instrumentals are as you know them from the show. If you like them, you'll love hearing them in full quality isolated here on the CD.
Okay thanks.. Seems like something i'd rather not buy..