Name of DBS music?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Name of DBS music?

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Sorry if this is listed somewhere else I couldn’t find it. I was just wondering if anybody knew the name of the song that plays in episode 117 of Super when #18 knocks out Ribrianne. It starts at the 19:09 mark of the episode.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Ajay

Re: Name of DBS music?

Post by Ajay » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Unfortunately, none of the music from the Future Trunks or Universe Survival arcs have received official releases yet, so any names you may find are just made up by fans.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 pm

I would be fine with a fan name or anything that could get me to a place where I could listen to it. Thanks for the help anyway.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Firebolt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Firebolt » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:27 am

SSJ2bardock wrote:I would be fine with a fan name or anything that could get me to a place where I could listen to it. Thanks for the help anyway.
There's two recreations on youtube by Pokemixr92 called "Frantic Battle" and "Android 17's theme". You could listen to those. And most of the fandom uses his titles, so you'll find some rips as well by searching those.

EDIT : Oops I just realized this thread is from late 2017. My bad.

victorgimenez

Post by victorgimenez » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Despite that I'm a big fan of anime - I don't like such music. I prefer old rock
Hello to everybody on this site