Norihito Sumitomo - Then and Now

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 am

I decided to put together a video of some highlights of Sumitomo's work over the course of the BoG, RoF, and U6 arcs as compared to the ToP arc. I decided to skip the FT arc and just focus on this arc alone, although the FT arc has some great music in it. Sumitomo has come a long way, and I hope this video reflects that. Hopefully it's not taken down in like 3 hours. I tried a few different things that will hopefully fool YouTube's bots.

Although it's hard, it's important to try and watch the video and judge solely by the music and the music placement, instead of the animation quality of the earlier episodes to base your opinion on. That being said, none of the clips I picked out from the earlier arcs had bad animation. The soundtrack of an anime has a huge impact on how people view the show, so be aware of how the music fits into the scene as well as how it makes you feel emotionally when watching the show. I also didn't include subtitles on purpose so people can further focus on the soundtrack instead of what's being said.

precita
Banned

Re: Norihito Sumitomo - Then and Now

Post by precita » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36 am

Dude, what's with that Star Wars Galaxies video on your youtube from 6 years ago? 4 dino things and an alien humping each other? :lol:

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Norihito Sumitomo - Then and Now

Post by Asura » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am

precita wrote:Dude, what's with that Star Wars Galaxies video on your youtube from 6 years ago? 4 dino things and an alien humping each other? :lol:
The perfect tribute to a perfect game.