Your favorite soundtracks/themes from Super?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Torturephile
Regular

Re: Your favorite soundtracks/themes from Super?

Post by Torturephile » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 pm

I generally like the darker pieces from the first few arcs like "Beerus' Madness" and "Freeza is Resurrected", and the overall soundtrack from the future saga and Tournament of Power including the lighter tracks as well, with favorites including "Desperate Assault" and the instrumental version of "Ultimate Battle". For the latter, this fan cover is my favorite version of it.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote:That guitar rock theme that starts every time Jiren is about to kick ass. I don't know the name, if somebody does, can you please tell me? Thanks
Maybe it's Jiren's theme that I linked in the OP. Listen to it and tell me if that's it. If not I kind of have an idea of what else you could be talking about
Nope, that's not it :(
Youre in luck. I found it: )

https://youtu.be/Hcwo7BuK-1k

Enjoy: )

Suprisingly enough its actually called "Frieza's secret plan"

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:06 am

ZenkaiBoosts wrote:
Vegeta_Sama wrote:
ZenkaiBoosts wrote: Maybe it's Jiren's theme that I linked in the OP. Listen to it and tell me if that's it. If not I kind of have an idea of what else you could be talking about
Nope, that's not it :(
Youre in luck. I found it: )

https://youtu.be/Hcwo7BuK-1k

Enjoy: )

Suprisingly enough its actually called "Frieza's secret plan"
Wow, thanks man! I've been looking everywhere for this! I think I never found it because I had no idea it was Freeza's. :D
Get Fucked, C_unt

8bitdee
Not-So-Newbie

Post by 8bitdee » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think Super contains a very good soundtrack, but that's just because my expectations are too high after DBZ.

The only one I've liked is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecrjOGkDv6c

Because it was different than anything heard so far. While the rest of DBS music does not remind me of DragonBall at all, this song just gave me future Trunks from DBZ vibes right away. They hit it right with this one. And it added to the mystery of Goku Black, and the unpredictability of where that arc was gonna go when it started.

Everything else has been meh.

Lightdasher
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Lightdasher » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Absolute favorite so far would be the theme that plays while Blue Vegito battles Fused Zamasu (even though it's apparently, technically Kai music, which was unknown to me before reading into this topic).

Followed by the theme playing during Blue Goku's first battle against Jiren.

Finally, the Ultra Instinct's theme.
"Set a good example, represent what you think the community should be, and just be awesome." -VegettoEX, 2017.