A Place Where Faulconer Fans can get together!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AdventurousAugustus

A Place Where Faulconer Fans can get together!

Post by AdventurousAugustus » Sat May 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Last edited by AdventurousAugustus on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Re: A Place Where Faulconer Fans can get together!

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Sun May 06, 2018 5:12 pm

AdventurousAugustus wrote:A DISCORD SERVER FOR ALL FAULCONER PRODUCTIONS FANS TO BE TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY!
I have decided to create a discord server for any fans of the works of the Falconer Productions crew such as Bruce Falconer, Mike Smith, Scott Morgan, and Julius Dobos to get together to be able to talk about any Falconer Productions related works, post content related to Faulconer Productions, and just have a good time there. So if you are willing to come join the server, the link is here at https://discord.gg/Nb3WzQ6
Although I am not a big fan of faulconer, I do like some songs of Faulconer so I guess Ill join
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:12 am

I want to join, because it could be fun...but I'm a die hard Kikuchi fan.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Wed May 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:I want to join, because it could be fun...but I'm a die hard Kikuchi fan.
Same here, I am a diehard kikuchi fan but faulconer has some nice tracks
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Thu May 31, 2018 8:19 pm

While I definitely think the Faulconer music had no reason to exist, and that Funimation should’ve gone with the original score from the very beginning, I still enjoy many of the Faulconer tracks for what they are, so I guess I’ll see if I can join.