Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:49 am

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=db ... ORM=WRVORC

hi guys, i'm italian and i would like to know how do you all think our dbgt's opening is.

not counting the lyrics, that i can tell you does'nt have a lot to do with the series itself, how do you find it? do you like it or not?

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Re: Opinions on dbgt's italian opening

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:00 pm

It's almost three minutes long, full of spoilers that could annoy some but it's a catchy tune, all in all. The Italian Z opening was better, though.

Say, did they seriously always play those 3-min openings back then?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:15 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:It's almost three minutes long, full of spoilers that could annoy some but it's a catchy tune, all in all. The Italian Z opening was better, though.

Say, did they seriously always play those 3-min openings back then?
no boy, i posted the full version but the tv version is like 1:30 long

it does'nt really matter, but a part of the lyrics Always made me "laugh", cause (translated to english) it says (for Goku avery encounter turni into a fight" or something similar, and i've Always imagined a scene like : Goku meats gohan, gohan approaches him and Goku starts to beat him up out of nowhere, poor gohan kek

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:15 pm

For some reason, I love most of the Italian anime openings I've found (the DB/Z/GT ones, Lupin III, Digimon, etc.). I don't know what it is about them, but they almost always turn out to be catchy as hell.

In regards to Dragon Ball, I think I remember also finding one once that seemingly was used to work for all three series? Unless that one was a fan-made thing. I'd have to try and find it again.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)