Kenji Yamamoto's 'final' BGM used on a Dragon Ball game (2014)

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Kenji Yamamoto's 'final' BGM used on a Dragon Ball game (2014)

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:11 am

Most probably thought we wouldn't hear anything more of Yamamoto on a Dragon Ball product after 2011, but in 2014 we were lucky enough to listen to some of his last "remixes" on Xenoverse Beta. If you don't know what song that was originally, it was Metallica's No Leaf Clover.

Faulconer Productions also feels like they've 'sampled' someone else's song, to be precise, System of a Down's Marmalade and out of that we were blessed with the Super Boo Theme.

This might look as though I'm complaining but nah, I'm glad these tunes exist because they are freaking awesome!

coola
I Live Here

Re: Kenji Yamamoto's 'final' BGM used on a Dragon Ball game (2014)

Post by coola » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 am

I'm honestly surprised Yamamoto didnt end up in jail, considering how much he stole.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Kenji Yamamoto's 'final' BGM used on a Dragon Ball game (2014)

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 pm

What are you getting at here? It just seems like a whole bunch of words to say "the Xenoverse demo had old stuff"... which, yes, is true I suppose? This seems to be an issue with a lot of your posts: lots of words that don't really say anything.

There is already an ongoing "General Yamamoto Rip off thread" thread that you may wish to contribute to instead.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::