Episode #0176 (24 May 2009)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Tue May 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Chuquita wrote:Oops. ^^;
What can I say, I was really really tired last night.

Happy Birthday Hujio!
I knew what you meant originally, but thanks for the good wishes!
DaemonCorps wrote:Awesome episode of KanzenshuuEX. Hope to see more of 'em.
We hope so too! Even if it is just randomly showing up halfway through an episode. :P
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

yamicell2501

Post by yamicell2501 » Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 am

Herms wrote:
yamicell2501 wrote:Edit: Actually, didn't the fan manga of AF do this as well with an evil Kai?
Sort of. The mastermind villian in Toyble's AF manga is West Kaioshin, one of the ones that Boo supposedly killed. After being all but killed by Boo, she (well, I guess she's not really a she) floated through space in pain for a long time, which basically drove her crazy.
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.
Allow me to show you the terror of perfection. - Perfect Cell (DBZ: Sparking Meteor)

Tekkaman-James
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tekkaman-James » Wed May 27, 2009 2:14 am

Great podcast this week, everyone! I really enjoyed Herms' coverage of the content in the two Super Exciting Guides. Really interesting/ridiculous stuff in there. Thanks a bunch!

Also, VegettoEX, did you ever get those "Songs of the Week" uploaded anywhere? I'd love to hear them without having to edit them out of the podcast recording. :oops:

P.S. - A belated "Tanjoubi Omedeto" to Hujio!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 27, 2009 6:34 am

I know, I know... the songs are coming... just gotta... finish the page for 'em... :(
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Wed May 27, 2009 7:02 am

VegettoEX wrote:I know, I know... the songs are coming... just gotta... finish the page for 'em... :(
If I remember correctly, there used to be a "Music Download" page on your site, correct?

My first visit to the site was in the year of Lunch.
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Bura
Advanced Regular

Post by Bura » Thu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

Just wanted to say I've being enjoying the podcast this week, though I havent finished listening to it yet (always listening on my way back from school).

Anyway, I think that instead of "Goku-focused" books they should release character volumes.. wouldn't that be awesome?

But anyway, I also send in my entry for the contest. I hope my name suggestion will make it into the show 8)

Kuhan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kuhan » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 am

Speaking on Goku's relationship with Mr. Satan, they DO share a granddaughter, so they must talk every so often.[/b]
[quote="Masako-kun / MasakoX as Goku"]This is worse than that time I was in high school! And all the guys called me Geeko, and I was Piccolo's slave, and I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me... Oh wow, I hit that rock harder than I thought.[/quote]
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/kuhan