Episode #0246 (30 January 2011)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Puto
I Live Here

Re: Episode #0246 (30 January 2011)

Post by Puto » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

You can order directly from Selecta's site, if dvdgo doesn't have them.

EDIT: Huh, weird. Apparently both dvdgo and selecta don't seem to have most of them listed at all anymore. FNAC Spain does, though.

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 am

I hate to have to get them from Fnac, everything from them is always expensive as all hell lol

But hey, at least there's still a way to get it, thanks so much for the help :D

Obs: I wasn't thinking of getting them anyway but, even as far as singles, dvdgo seems to have very few of the volumes lol :
- None of Dragon Ball
- Volumes 2, 29 and 36 of Z
- None of GT (Both Boxes are still available though, i might have to get those sooner than later)
- Volumes 1, 2, 3, 7 and the GT special
......And Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins and Evolution :lol:

EDIT: Fnac Spain has 0 Z Boxes and 0 Z singles.....Well....Fuck.

(Anyone with extra Z Spain Dragon Boxes, i'll gladly take that extra weight lol)
Last edited by Rukura on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 am

skatezeppelin wrote:Just listened and was happy to hear my comment on facebook mentioned in the podcast. I had just re watched all of weeklytubeshows dubs and was feeling bold like the dingaling man himself.
Glad you were feeling so bold, as I actually laughed out loud on the bus to your email. :lol:
"Smacked him with ma' dingaling!"
Great stuff.
Nice to see the hour long podcasts return, also. :)

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Probably a bit unnecessary, but i just felt the need to let this out (since shouting it from the rooftop of the builing doesn't seem like the best idea at the moment)
Finally ordered the second Movie box (because of movie 12, 13 and the specials) and just got it today. Really happy. Finally able to see it. Almost crying as i hold it.

Can't wait to get the rest. Even with those details we know about, it still looks pretty good, it feels like they did a good job with it.
2 discs per case, no overlapping. Movies are presented widescreen, TV Specials are presented in 4:3 (load off my shoulders there lol)

I've been able to track down where i'll be getting every other set from the Movies, DB and GT. Don't know what i'm gonna do about Z Boxes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 though...

EDIT: The only advertisement was a red paper advertising for the Kanzenban, Landmark, Forever, Daizenshuu 1, NEKO MAJIN (hell, yeah) and Dr. Slump. Advertising something related to what i got is something i'm not used to here lol i really like that.