Episode #0275 (Mid/Late-October 2011)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Episode #0275 (Mid/Late-October 2011)

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 pm

mikezilla2 wrote:then don't , i never asked anybody to bother with something like that.
Well, we certainly asked *you* to type properly, and you agreed to it twice before you registered (a part of which was also an agreement that your posts would be corrected in bold red in the most poorly-written cases to point you back on the right path). Your account is going to start having strikes against it in cases when we can't even parse what on Earth it is you're saying. We've already had to just flat-out delete some of your posts because they're entirely incomprehensible.
mikezilla2 wrote:i simply meant" when do you think you will have a copy of the current BD release to review"
I have to buy a copy like everyone else, unfortunately, and it will be coming from Amazon. That means I won't have it until after release date.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
funrush wrote:About the guy who bought Part 4 that had the Kikuchi score? Do you remember what his username was?
See original post :P.
Ah, sorry. I wasn't paying attention. :cry:

And, considering it was BDub, I think it's legit. I'm gonna ask my library to buy Kai Parts, so I can check them out and see if it's Kikuchi-fied.

mikezilla2
Beyond Newbie

Post by mikezilla2 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
mikezilla2 wrote:then don't , i never asked anybody to bother with something like that.
Well, we certainly asked *you* to type properly, and you agreed to it twice before you registered (a part of which was also an agreement that your posts would be corrected in bold red in the most poorly-written cases to point you back on the right path). Your account is going to start having strikes against it in cases when we can't even parse what on Earth it is you're saying. We've already had to just flat-out delete some of your posts because they're entirely incomprehensible.
mikezilla2 wrote:i simply meant" when do you think you will have a copy of the current BD release to review"
I have to buy a copy like everyone else, unfortunately, and it will be coming from Amazon. That means I won't have it until after release date.
i guess right stuff hates you ?

that agreement has had a few revisions when i signed up i read it. I'm sure it says some were that you can add and remove content at will tho i see nothing that outright says you can remove my posts based on my typing alone in regards to removing my posts altogether i noticed some of them going missing really don't appracite that at all as i own what i type my words are my own property they are mine.

the only thing that allows you to do so is the fact that you own the site , you own the rules and you enforce them you are the rules . if you feel so strongly about it tho might i suggest investing in a British dictionary ? nothing here is ether nesacrey or something that you have to do , its kinda like that that fight i broke up yesterday the person in the fight didn't need to be punched by me nor did he need to lose any teeth over it but yet he did.

this is probably suited to being a more private matter but you yourself addressed me publicly about it so i did much the same.

having spoken with a few past members( no not the ones with bad typing ) besides the traffic drop that i notice here they have indicated this as being a reason for not coming here .

it may appear to you that i can some times type perfectly fine tho its more the case of what words i use in a sentence as an adult its not something i can fix in this life time it just is impossible *for me * why is nobody's concern or bisness just know that if i could i would.

one can only fix the world one day at a time I'm afraid

thank you for getting back to me tho

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:49 pm

I don't see exactly what's so difficult about just...typing properly. Like, really. Just capitalize your words, make sure everything's spelled properly. I've been posting on message boards since I was 11, and even though my knowledge of certain grammar rules and sentence structure was severely lacking back then...I at least made sure I spelled things right and capitalized my sentences. C'mon son.

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

mikezilla2 wrote:that agreement has had a few revisions when i signed up i read it. I'm sure it says some were that you can add and remove content at will tho i see nothing that outright says you can remove my posts based on my typing alone in regards to removing my posts altogether i noticed some of them going missing really don't appracite that at all as i own what i type my words are my own property they are mine.
Yes. Your words DO belong to you. Unfortunately the space they are occupying does not, and as long as they are incomprehensible and you explicitly agreed to be comprehensible, Mike and the mods can change what they see fit. It isn't just something they do for the lulz. I am so glad they do, because I have no idea what you are saying.
mikezilla2 wrote:the only thing that allows you to do so is the fact that you own the site , you own the rules and you enforce them you are the rules . if you feel so strongly about it tho might i suggest investing in a British dictionary ? nothing here is ether nesacrey or something that you have to do , its kinda like that that fight i broke up yesterday the person in the fight didn't need to be punched by me nor did he need to lose any teeth over it but yet he did.
When i switch my spell-check dictionary to UK English, it says you are incomprehensible too.
mikezilla2 wrote:having spoken with a few past members( no not the ones with bad typing ) besides the traffic drop that i notice here they have indicated this as being a reason for not coming here .
What does that even mean?
mikezilla2 wrote:it may appear to you that i can some times type perfectly fine tho its more the case of what words i use in a sentence as an adult its not something i can fix in this life time it just is impossible *for me * why is nobody's concern or bisness just know that if i could i would.
Yes you can. Fix it. I am autistic, dyslexic and have ADHD; I am comprehensible.

mikezilla2
Beyond Newbie

Post by mikezilla2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 am

its nobody concern besides the fact that iv only been reading text since 2005 there are bigger things to worry about then what everyone here has there panties in a twist over
Freeza Heika wrote:When i switch my spell-check dictionary to UK English, it says you are incomprehensible too.
my fist says your incomprehensible.

whats this thing they call freedom of speech ? to me it just seems like an excuse to say what ever the hell you want how ever you want.

personally id sooner just throw on a pair of gloves get in a ring and sort things out that way if you feel that strongly about it - yea a proper ring :wink:

i don't post here often anyway just about anybody else that has a problem would likely ether just ignore me or attend to those bigger issues in life

id rather talk about what i had for breakfast then this

iv got bigger fish to fry then worrying about this.

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:23 am

mikezilla2 wrote:its nobody concern besides the fact that iv only been reading text since 2005 there are bigger things to worry about then what everyone here has there panties in a twist over
Freeza Heika wrote:When i switch my spell-check dictionary to UK English, it says you are incomprehensible too.
my fist says your incomprehensible.

whats this thing they call freedom of speech ? to me it just seems like an excuse to say what ever the hell you want how ever you want.

personally id sooner just throw on a pair of gloves get in a ring and sort things out that way if you feel that strongly about it - yea a proper ring :wink:

i don't post here often anyway just about anybody else that has a problem would likely ether just ignore me or attend to those bigger issues in life

id rather talk about what i had for breakfast then this

iv got bigger fish to fry then worrying about this.

As much as I hate the whole insistence of having to type in this forum with "correct grammar", the bottom line is, these are the rules. It is VegettoEX's forum and posting in his forum is a privilege. If you can't respect the rules and the people around here, then take a hike. No one's stopping you! The least you can do is behave in a respectful fashion.

With that in mind, I'd like to bring this thread back to another concern. Have you seen the video clip yet, VegettoEX? Is that enough proof that Dragonball is back on the air in Hong Kong? I've shown you clips, I've shown you a thread on TVB's official forums about someone complaining about the airtime schedule (yeah, that's basically what it says there in Chinese). Is that plenty enough concrete evidence for you to report on? And for the sake of future reference, maybe an episode on foreign dubs of Dragonball with thoughts from someone who is watching those dubs might be an interesting topic for a future episode?

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:27 am

mikezilla2 wrote:my fist says your incomprehensible.
My brain says you can't handle functioning in normal conversation
mikezilla2 wrote:whats this thing they call freedom of speech ? to me it just seems like an excuse to say what ever the hell you want how ever you want.
The forums are not a country. They are privately owned. They can have whatever rules they want. Rules, mind you, that you agreed to.
mikezilla2 wrote:personally id sooner just throw on a pair of gloves get in a ring and sort things out that way if you feel that strongly about it - yea a proper ring :wink:
I'd rather you stop acting like a child and stop side-stepping the issue.
mikezilla2 wrote:i don't post here often anyway just about anybody else that has a problem would likely ether just ignore me or attend to those bigger issues in life
"My problem isn't a problem, because there are bigger problems" is not a valid line of reasoning in any situation. A problem is a problem.

mikezilla2
Beyond Newbie

Post by mikezilla2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 am

Freeza Heika wrote:
mikezilla2 wrote:personally id sooner just throw on a pair of gloves get in a ring and sort things out that way if you feel that strongly about it - yea a proper ring :wink:
nah dude put em up :wink:
tinlunlau wrote: The least you can do is behave in a respectful fashion.
oh but i am , "treat others how you would like to be treated"

gee thx for making this the topic EX :roll:

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:45 am

mikezilla2 wrote: oh but i am , "treat others how you would like to be treated"

gee thx for making this the topic EX :roll:

I guess you've never seen the episode of South Park where Kyle didn't read the ipod user agreement, haven't you?

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 am

Well this thread sure is a mess now. Before I (or someone else) decide exactly what action to take, I just want to address this.
mikezilla2 wrote:that agreement has had a few revisions when i signed up i read it. I'm sure it says some were that you can add and remove content at will tho i see nothing that outright says you can remove my posts based on my typing alone in regards to removing my posts altogether i noticed some of them going missing really don't appracite that at all as i own what i type my words are my own property they are mine.
The rules haven't changed that much over the years, and the grammar rule especially has been there for a long time. See for yourself. You registered just over two years ago, and the part about being corrected in red was definitely there at the time.
-Rachel

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:26 am

Ah, just leave it to the Apple people to attach his mouth to some guy's arse because he didn't read the terms of agreement!

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am

I know I'm supposed to include this in the last post but I want to leave the mikezilla thing out in the dust. So anyway, Mr. Labrie, check that thread I mentioned because this time, I have left 3 new TV spots for the new Dragonball redub. I can even translate them word by word if necessary.

Once again, that thread can be found here http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopi ... =7&t=18359

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 pm

jjgp1112 wrote:I don't see exactly what's so difficult about just...typing properly. Like, really. Just capitalize your words, make sure everything's spelled properly. I've been posting on message boards since I was 11, and even though my knowledge of certain grammar rules and sentence structure was severely lacking back then...I at least made sure I spelled things right and capitalized my sentences. C'mon son.
Yeah, I remember when I was ten, I was my grade's official Grammar Nazi.

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 pm

mikezilla2 wrote:
Freeza Heika wrote:
nah dude put em up :wink:
If you want to fight me so bad, then come here, but unless you intend to do that, stop being such a disrespectful ass-clown to everyone here.
Why is not enjoying the community and following the rules such a big deal to you?

tinlunlau
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by tinlunlau » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 am

Nothing's happening. Where's the fight?
:D