Episode #0337 (23 June 2013)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0337 (23 June 2013)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Episode #0337 (download MP3) (rss feed) (subscribe in iTunes) (YouTube version)
63:40; 96 kbps, mono; 43.9 MB

Episode #0337! VegettoEX and Julian dive into a huge week's worth of news including "Dragon Ball Heroes" updates, "Battle of Gods" international news, and more. Joe stops by to talk about the newly-announced "Battle of Z" video game before the group dives back into discussing the wealth of content posted to the website throughout the month of June. Referenced sites:
Enjoy the episode! Lots of news, and since we gave that a big focus, we tried to do a little more analysis with it than usual. Be sure to check out all the rest of the content that's been posted, too, especially all you non-website-readers!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Episode #0337 (23 June 2013)

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Y'all were speaking of Masu'oka Hiroshi as the Dragon Ball GT Muten Roushi, I do believe. :P

I'm interested in seeing other gimmicks Bandai tries to promote Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z with. I suspect Beers will get his own introduction trailer. I'm hoping for more cut scenes from Toei Animation, to be honest.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:00 am

JulieYBM wrote:Y'all were speaking of Masu'oka Hiroshi as the Dragon Ball GT Muten Roushi, I do believe. :P

I'm interested in seeing other gimmicks Bandai tries to promote Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z with. I suspect Beers will get his own introduction trailer. I'm hoping for more cut scenes from Toei Animation, to be honest.
Forget cut scenes, I would buy this if it came with a new animated feature. That's what got me to buy Raging Blast 2. Yes, I'd totally pay $50.00 for a game if I really wanted the animated feature. The way I justify this is that I remind myself that if that particular feature came out in Japan on Blu-ray, that would be the price anyway, so it's like hey, a game AND a feature for that price? Alright!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:Y'all were speaking of Masu'oka Hiroshi as the Dragon Ball GT Muten Roushi, I do believe. :P

Forget cut scenes, I would buy this if it came with a new animated feature. That's what got me to buy Raging Blast 2. Yes, I'd totally pay $50.00 for a game if I really wanted the animated feature. The way I justify this is that I remind myself that if that particular feature came out in Japan on Blu-ray, that would be the price anyway, so it's like hey, a game AND a feature for that price? Alright!
Yeah, a new story would be nice, too. Of course, it'd need a better budget than the Raging Blast 2 special...

frogoat

Post by frogoat » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 am

More animated features of any kind, released through any means would be right up my alley. :D

Jackal puFF
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Jackal puFF » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Lol, I can't believe you guys actually made a tumblr! I like cats.