Episode #0343 (01 September 2013)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0343 (01 September 2013)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Episode #0343 (download MP3) (rss feed) (subscribe in iTunes) (YouTube version)
33:59; 96 kbps, mono; 24.5 MB

Episode #0343! VegettoEX and Julian tackle the week’s news as well as a bunch of your questions. Some quick Japanese lessons, Goku’s teleportation, and a good batch of other topics take us through an episode.

Referenced sites:
Enjoy the episode! We fully admit it's a filler episode, but there's still good stuff in there :).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Re: Episode #0343 (01 September 2013)

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:15 pm

:shock: Was literally just reading about the French-thing on TVTropes:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/W ... izenshuuEX
Foreshadowing: In Episode #163, Mike made this amazing promise in response to a fan email:
Mike: I can't guarantee you that we'll be here in 10 years, up to Episode #678, but damn it, I'm going to do my best and try.
Jake: If you do ever reach Episode #678, then you HAVE to have it be the Manga Review Of Awesomeness in French.
Mike: Alright, we'll make it a deal right now- if we hit 678, it will be completely in French and about manga. How's that?
Jake: Yeah, even if that's the episode where- even if that week, like, Toriyama announces he'll redraw the whole manga, you still have to do this French thing.
Mike: Okay, alright, I'll do it. I'm a man of my word.
Pretty enjoyable episode...bubbling with anticipation for the release of Battle of Gods and the 2nd video game music episode. :D

Actually, speaking of Corey...whatever happened to him? :?

Yikes, need to catch up on Jaco...only read the first chapter.

5th Anniversary of the Jump Special? Can actually follow along this time with the copy that comes with Battle of Gods! :D

Super Sayian Prime
I Live Here

Post by Super Sayian Prime » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:28 am

Wouldn't the involvement of a certain Kenji Yamamoto rule out the Butouden games from a re-release? These seem to be straight forward ROM dumps, and I can't imagine Bandai has the source code for these old games or even potential replacement music.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm

One thing I've been wondering about...when are you getting back to the GT Review of Awesomeness? It's been a while, hasn't it?