Episode #0369 (14 September 2014)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0369 (14 September 2014)

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Episode #0369 (download MP3) (rss feed) (subscribe in iTunes) (YouTube version)
67:44; 96 kbps, mono; 49.0 MB

Episode #0369! VegettoEX and Julian dive into the archives to determine once and for all if Akira Toriyama had any involvement in Mecha Freeza’s upgraded design for “Super Dragon Ball Z”. A recap of a trip to the “Dragon Ball Meets Science” exhibit at Nagoya City Science Museum, coverage of upcoming video game updates, and more wraps up our show for the week!

Referenced sites:
Enjoy! :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Bardock the Mexican
Regular

Re: Episode #0369 (14 September 2014)

Post by Bardock the Mexican » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:08 pm

I like that Piccolo Daimao figure quite a bit. I'm rewatching the old Dragonball DVDs and it's great to see something that I have been watching. I wonder if they have plans for the Dragonball last Tenka'ichi Budoukai and the Piccolo Junior saga. I hope not, mainly because part of the charm of Dragonball is the semi-old look. Anything to ruin that and make it look like the more modern anime ruins the essential charm that makes Dragonball what it is. I'm an old fan, so I am willing to admit that I can be wrong in my views.