Bonus Episodes: Kirblog Series (March/April 2015)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Bonus Episodes: Kirblog Series (March/April 2015)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey Hey~

Subscribers already received the first episode in their feeds a couple weeks back, and I've mentioned it on the last two episodes I believe, but there's a bonus episode out there that listeners of the show might be interested in... and then a bunch of follow-ups on top of that! Our buddy Chris Niosi (Kirbopher) recorded a series of "Kirblog" episodes (basically just a podcast that he posts to YouTube) leading up to the L.A. premiere of the new Freeza movie. I helped kick things off by talking about the early days of fandom online, how it's different from today, and various other stuff 'n stories.

In case you're looking for some additional listenings with a bunch of familiar (and perhaps not-so-familiar) voices, check 'em out. I'm insanely biased since I'm ON the first one and I edited and/or did the audio processing on two of the episodes, but still...

EPISODE 1 (15 March 2015): "Early DB Dayz" w/ VegettoEX
EPISODE 2 (24 March 2015): "The Dawn of OVER 9000" w/ Kajetokun
EPISODE 3 (28 March 2015): "'NEXT TIME...ON' Gohan's Voice!" w/ Kyle Hebert
EPISODE 4a (31 March 2015): "Four Star Ballers - Part 1" w/ MasakoX
EPISODE 4b (31 March 2015): "Four Star Ballers - Part 2" w/ Lanipator
EPISODE 5 (04 April 2015): "Resurrection 'F'redictions" w/ Ben Diskin
EPISODE 6 (11 April 2015): "Dragon BALLS DEEP into fandom" w/ KaiserNeko
EPISODE 7 (14 April 2015): "Resurrection 'F' *SPOILER TALK*" w/ Ben Diskin

So yeah. A few familiar voices and topics that you all might be interested in. Enjoy and discuss if you are so inclined! My own and Kaiser's episodes are about an hour long, while the others hit about the 20-minute-mark.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Bonus Episodes: Kirblog Series (March/April 2015)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Whoa, wait. Ben Diskin, as in, voice actor Ben Diskin? I knew he was a fan of Digimon, but I didn't realize he was also a DBZ fan. Definitely gonna have to check these out!

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:43 pm

All of these made for excellent listening. Kirbopher really got a great line up of people for this series - many thanks to all of his guests.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:17 pm

So, I'm listening to the new one about Dragon Ball S, and while this is a bit off topic, I gotta ask - Kikuchi scored some Godzilla movies?! :shock: Which ones? I knew he'd scored the second (I think?) run of Gamera films, but I wasn't aware of any Godzilla work from him.