Episode #0442 (13 May 2018)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0442 (13 May 2018)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Episode #0442 (download MP3) (rss feed) (subscribe in iTunes) (YouTube version) (SoundCloud version)
57:20; 96 kbps, mono; 39.6 MB

Episode #0442! Mike brings on Ajay and Stacey to chat about "Kameha-con", a brand-new convention held in Texas this month. From Ajay's perspective, learn what it was like to both run panels and enjoy the weekend as a general attendee. Meanwhile, from Stacey's perspective, learn what it was like to hang out with and interpret for Ryo Horikawa for an entire weekend! Be sure to stick around until the end for a quick tease of upcoming website material.

SEGMENTS:
00:13 - Introduction
01:56 - Topic
56:00 - Wrap-up

REFERENCED SITES:
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Episode #0442 (13 May 2018)

Post by majinwarman » Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 pm

I really enjoyed hearing Ajay and Stacey's experience at Kameha-con. I am disappointed that you didn't have Geekdom101 as a guest since he was a host. But, I'm fine from what I got.

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Re: Episode #0442 (13 May 2018)

Post by sailorspazz » Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 am

I was so overjoyed to be on the podcast after being a listener for so many years, I know I rambled and stumbled over my words a lot lol. But the con itself was such a super amazing experience, it's hard to express how much it meant and how grateful I was to be offered the chance to interpret for someone I've long idolized. I especially have to thank Geekdom for getting in touch with me and bringing me into this incredible event, and also the con organizers for doing a great job (especially for a first year con). Already looking forward to next year!