65:18; 96 kbps, mono; 45.0 MB
Episode #0449! Mike and Heath discuss the history of Broli: who created him, how he came to be, and where he fits in with the larger Dragon Ball franchise. With Akira Toriyama seemingly taking the character for his own in this year's forthcoming movie, where does that leave Takao Koyama's original creation, and what, if anything, does the film's production staff have to do to keep us excited for the rest of the year?
- 00:19 - Introduction
- 03:05 - Topic
- 60:01 - Wrap-up
- NEWS ARCHIVE: 2018 "Dragon Ball Super" Theatrical Film Revealed as Broli Movie
- PRESS ARCHIVE: 2003 Viz Shonen Jump Akira Toriyama Interview
- TRANSLATIONS ARCHIVE: Dragon Box - The Movies "Theatrical Story Q&A"
- TRANSLATIONS ARCHIVE: Takao Koyama 2013 "Battle of Gods" Screening Blog Post
- NEWS ARCHIVE: Yahoo! Japan Discusses "Dragon Ball Room" Initiative With Section Chief Akio Iyoku
- TRANSLATIONS ARCHIVE: "Dragon Ball Movie Frontline" 2018 Movie Interview