Daizenshuu EX "Secret Wedding" Podcast

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm

Congrats to Mike and Meri!
Tatsunoboshi Horoko wrote:(Norio Wakamoto impression)
This put a gigantic smile on my face. Thanks for that.

Gogeta 00
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gogeta 00 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Congratulations to both of you, I hope you have all the happiness in the world together.

I first got into daizex and the podcast about a year and a half ago when I was looking for info on the first funimation season set and stumbled upon your review of it. Thanks to you I discovered dragonball in a whole new way and learned alote of stuff I dident know before, because of you I went from being a fan of the series to a hardcore fan. And even though I do not post on the forums to often (mainly because my grammar is so bad and I am usually scared to write a long intelligent post and embarass myself because of my poor spelling) I still visit the site everyday and have ample respect for the 3 of you.

So once again, thanks and congratulations Mike and Meri.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:10 am

No PM for poor Tori-bot... :(

Oh, well. Belated congrats, Miguel and Meri. :P

Miguel...? Mike is Spanish now...?
Last edited by The Tori-bot on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Ahh I'm way late on this, but congrats Mike and Meri!
Trans rights, now!

GS7X7
Advanced Regular

Post by GS7X7 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm not very active with DBZ or the community anymore but I just had to congratulate you both on the wedding.

True happiness and connections like this are rare so enjoy what you have. :D

Bardock the Mexican
Regular

Post by Bardock the Mexican » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:58 pm

I think that Hujio wins an award for making my toungue go into spasms as I attept to give it the whole "HOOYEEHOO" treatment. Glad to hear you finally tied the knot and now can enjoy (I ain't stupid man, I know you been a bad boy :P :lol: ) what married people get to enjoy. That's right sicko! Bills, laundry, and maybe little hijos y hijas! Yeah, have lots of kids and dios te bendiga y su casa tambien.

*pours a little tequila onto the ground and takes a swig*
Ejercito Zapatista de Liberacion Nacional: Es nuestra palabra sencilla...