DBZ Kai Mandarin Dub?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

hzoidberg

DBZ Kai Mandarin Dub?

Post by hzoidberg » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:17 am

Hello, I'm new here and hoping this isn't a violation of the rules (as I already own dragon ball + dbz on dvd) But..

I'm looking for dragon ball and/or dragon ball z kai with mandarin dubs and subs. I searched these forums and found people talking about them but the links have since expired (so I know they exist!). I'm studying Mandarin so I'm hoping to watch db series in mandarin to help supplement my studies. If anyone could point me in the right direction or provide me with links to the series it would be hugely appreciated(private messages work too)! I prefer the original dragon ball series over dbz kai but beggars can not be choosers.

Thank you in advance.

Frieza1232

Re: DBZ Kai Mandarin Dub?

Post by Frieza1232 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:29 am

I could show you where you can buy the Mandarin Kai sets. From Season 1. Season 2 has not been released in Taiwan yet.

hzoidberg

Post by hzoidberg » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:30 am

Yeah that would be cool too. I live in China, hope that's not a problem.

Frieza1232

Post by Frieza1232 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:33 pm

hzoidberg wrote:Yeah that would be cool too. I live in China, hope that's not a problem.
No problem at all, i think that will make it even easier and cheaper for you! Here you are, two websites that sell the Dragon Ball Z Kai Mandarin sets!

1. http://dvd.jsdvd.com/advanced_search_re ... ai&x=0&y=0

This website is from Taiwan and you can view it in English too! It is 100% safe and legal with official products from Taiwan, i already bought from there myself and i live very far away from Taiwan so they do a good and authentic job, in other words it should be really easy for them to deliver to China and you can trust them! Also you can find Dragon Ball GT in Mandarin on this site as well.

2. http://www.yesasia.com/global/search/dr ... t=48&pn=11

On this site you will find all four Dragon Ball Z Kai sets from Taiwan as well, just scroll down until you saw all of them. And Yesasia is very well known for being legal, authentic and for only selling 100% official products as well. So those two websites should be your safest and cheapest change to purchase them. Original Dragon Ball in Mandarin was once available on ebay from a Chinese seller, i bought one set from him and he still had another three but he is gone now unfortunately enough. In case i find anything again i will let you know. And when it comes to Dragon Ball Z, i never was able to find any official product that contains a Mandarin dub sadly enough.

So i hope i could help you, and Dragon Ball Z Kai is really great in Mandarin so it is worth it, i can only recommend it to you! Good luck with your studies and have fun!!

hzoidberg

Post by hzoidberg » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 am

Can't thank you enough! :D :D

Frieza1232

Post by Frieza1232 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:42 am

hzoidberg wrote:Can't thank you enough! :D :D
It was my pleasure! :D