Home release of Buu Saga - Will you be getting it?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MR.Mark
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Home release of Buu Saga - Will you be getting it?

Post by MR.Mark » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:29 am

I'll buy it sure, however, improved dub or not, the editing choices still annoy me. So on top of purchasing it as a completest fan, I may feel compelled to also download a fan cut of Kai Buu, or do one myself.

Muffin Man
Beyond Newbie

Post by Muffin Man » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Fraktunis wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:I will buy Buu saga Kai the instant it comes out. It's the only new Dragon Ball related product I even care about right now. I just want my home collection to finally be complete so I can marathon DB and DBZ Kai straight through (still debating on whether or not I should include Battle of Gods and Resurrection F before the last two eps of Kai...).

Exactly my thoughts. There really isn't much new coming out recently so you got to take what you can get!
Yeah the only other DB related thing I can think of that I really want from Funi is a dub of Yo Son Goku and Friends Return. It works as a pretty great prelude to Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, so it's disappointing we haven't gotten it yet...

GokuSuperSaiyan6

Post by GokuSuperSaiyan6 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:31 am

I am getting it no doubt, i already got Kai till the end of the Cell Saga. So it's a must for me!
You haven't figured it out yet? I'm the Saiyan who came all the way from Earth for the sole purpose of beating you. I am the warrior you've heard of in legends, pure of heart and awakened by fury. That's what I am. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!

- Son Goku

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:57 am

Most likely yes to complete my collection.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/