DBZKai TFC in Spain (Catalan,Galician... Castilian Spanish?)

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Wesker

Re: DBZKai TFC in Spain (Catalan,Galician... Castilian Spani

Post by Wesker » Sat May 28, 2016 7:21 am

The petiton has reached 3.000 signatures and a new video featuring the Casilian Spanish voice of the narrator has been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39O-bi-q830

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 am

Wesker, I want to sign but I cant find the sign button. Can you help me?
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Wesker

Post by Wesker » Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Cure Dragon 255, you should have something like this below the signatures counter.

I had to check it elsewhere, since in my case I have a "share" button instead of a "sign" one, due to already having signed.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun May 29, 2016 11:45 am

Wesker wrote:The petiton has reached 3.000 signatures and a new video featuring the Casilian Spanish voice of the narrator has been released.

Wow, do they reach out to the va's and pay them to record these lines?

UltimateHammerBro
Advanced Regular

Post by UltimateHammerBro » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:07 pm

sangofe wrote:
Wesker wrote:The petiton has reached 3.000 signatures and a new video featuring the Casilian Spanish voice of the narrator has been released.

Wow, do they reach out to the va's and pay them to record these lines?
I don't know if they were paid, but it seems that some of the original actors are really involved in making this happen.
I'm a webcomic artist! Check out http://tapastic.com/series/Hearts

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: DBZKai TFC in Spain (Catalan,Galician... Castilian Spanish?)

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Selecta Vision bought the rights to the new One Piece movie, Film Gold. I wonder if they could buy DBZKai if Arait wont.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

UltimateHammerBro
Advanced Regular

Post by UltimateHammerBro » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:Selecta Vision bought the rights to the new One Piece movie, Film Gold. I wonder if they could buy DBZKai if Arait wont.
The rights to Film Gold were separate from those of the TV series. The rights to DBZKai are already bought.

Puto
I Live Here

Post by Puto » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:43 am

I would like to remind people that Arait Multimedia almost NEVER release anything on home video, so if they do end up dubbing this, it would almost certainly be a TV-only dub.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Does anyone know how this is doing?

UltimateHammerBro
Advanced Regular

Post by UltimateHammerBro » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:35 pm

Bansho64 wrote:Does anyone know how this is doing?
Well, the Galician dub of the Final Chapters started to air a couple of weeks ago. I don't know anything else, other than the fact that someone I know was complaining about either Gohan or Goten's voice. Regarding other dubs, the Catalan dub already ended, and I don't think the Basque dub has gone past the Cell saga yet.

There is nothing new about a potential Castilian Spanish dub of Kai. The cast are already busy doing Super, which has been controversial enough. Arait isn't going to work on it unless some TV channel wants to air it, but if it did happen (which I find highly unlikely) the circumstances surrounding the dubs of the One Piece films make me think that there's a slim chance they could outsource the dub to the original cast rather than do it themselves.