WOW! I cant believe 4kids left this in!

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

WOW! I cant believe 4kids left this in!

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:57 am

All the deaths in Episode 1 left uncensored. No "Other World" or Another Dimension. I know I'm a broken record when it comes to this version of the show, but I'm so sad the show couldnt keep this level of freedom. Even if I'm still quite happy with how the show was handled.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: WOW! I cant believe 4kids left this in!

Post by LordCrumb » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:06 am

Have no idea what you're talking about.. no source, no clips, nothing.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: WOW! I cant believe 4kids left this in!

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 pm

I just found the jackpot. 5 episodes of the TOONZAI DUB (Hooray!) I cant post them here because its the entirety of episodes 1-4 plus 17.

Also despite it not really happening Raditz wanted Goku to exteminate humans and stack them on the beach on Toonzai.

But If you REALLY want me to share, I will via PM.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: