Dragon Ball Kai TFC - Japanese audio with Kikuchi score or Yamamoto (fan-made)?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Dragon Ball Kai TFC - Japanese audio with Kikuchi score or Yamamoto (fan-made)?

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:27 pm

I tried watching an episode of Kai TFC but the soundtrack was so painful that it made it close to unwatchable for me. So, any chance someone has made a fan-edit of the Japanese audio with the original Z BGMs or with Yamamoto's Kai score?

It really makes me wish TOEI had just used the Majin Boo arc Z BGMs for Kai TFC than hire Sumitomo to compose a score for it.

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Kai TFC - Japanese audio with Kikuchi score or Yamamoto (fan-made)?

Post by IHaveNoUserName » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:32 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:I tried watching an episode of Kai TFC but the soundtrack was so painful that it made it close to unwatchable for me. So, any chance someone has made a fan-edit of the Japanese audio with the original Z BGMs or with Yamamoto's Kai score?

It really makes me wish TOEI had just used the Majin Boo arc Z BGMs for Kai TFC than hire Sumitomo to compose a score for it.
Sorry to break it to you but its impossible due to toei mixing the japanese version in stereo, there is a revival I am doing but I still have to fix my mistakes so if you want to check a kikuchi revival I made viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCud_Qw ... UxtYgOJ-LA
Currently making Dragon Ball Z Kai Kikuchi Revival viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090