"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cetra
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Cetra » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:07 pm

I wonder if breaking the Potara also cancels an eternal fusion e.g. Kaioushin. But eternal fusions can also take off their earrings so I guess not. After all the first set Goku and Végeta broke were from fused Kaioushin as well and no Kaioushin defused.
Last edited by Cetra on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm

I now want Universe 2 last toward the end, Brianne will reach Blue level with her powerup, Zirloin better turn out to be Blue level as well(idk maybe he will be Brianne main knight or something like that?)

Finally U2 will get some love.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 pm

perucho1990 wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: I doubt it.
But, if this happens, then the U7 fighter going in episode 119 might not be Piccolo, but maybe someone else (17 :shh: :shh: :shh: ) because it'd be too predictable to have 18 and Piccolo eliminated one after another.
Brianne was seen in base with an aura. I guess 18 will defeat Brianne in her Ribrianne and suddenly Brianne gets a unknown powerup, she becomes a Blue tier fighter and trashes 18. Although if Brianne defeats both Androids that would be shocking.
I think it is the Base For Look to Gave it away, 18 might of cause Ribrianne to revert to Brianne form then like a momoment out of Sailor Moon after maybe she see Rozie get ringed out that causes her go Enternal!

Just Taking the stills of the Image, it GREATLY is Teasing towards this, the Classic Mega Level Power-Up at their darkest moment! :wink:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I think it is the Base For Look to Gave it away, 18 might of cause Ribrianne to revert to Brianne form then like a momoment out of Sailor Moon after maybe she see Rozie get ringed out that causes her go Enternal!

Just Taking the stills of the Image, it GREATLY is Teasing towards this, the Classic Mega Level Power-Up at their darkest moment! :wink:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
18 has the same oh shit face Kefla had, she is so done, she needs to be eliminated in order to hype Brianne new form.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 pm

perucho1990 wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
18 has the same oh shit face Kefla had, she is so done, she needs to be eliminated in order to hype Brianne new form.
All the Love to 18 I can give her, looks like they will at least have 18 have a good match that I felt they where going to do before she goes, that is how it should be done. However Brianne's New Enternal Form, if that is what is going on, 18 will not be even the main warm-up for this new form!

We are getting into some Crazy Levels of Power right now, the Universes are Unleashing Hell in the Heavens, so I expect if Brianne gets a New Form it will be Crazy off the Charts! :thumbup:

Also it is good to See Human Brianne again, Love Ribrianne, but Love Human Brianne too! :D
My #1 in DB!

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Full Preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NM4asv5j7c

Damn, Zirloin might turn out to be a weakling, him Zarbuto and Ranbara targering a weakened Goku, this isnt looking good for Universe 2.

I have the feeling Brianne will be the last one remaining for Universe 2 which triggers her powerup. :think:

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 pm

perucho1990 wrote:Full Preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NM4asv5j7c

Damn, Zirloin might turn out to be a weakling, him Zarbuto and Ranbara targering a weakened Goku, this isnt looking good for Universe 2.

I have the feeling Brianne will be the last one remaining for Universe 2 which triggers her powerup. :think:
Hoping Not that be a Letdown, I thought 17 was going to Ring-Out the Cop last episode and it did not happen, so we have too see what happens to the other 3. But if so this goes exactly with still my Thoery either Brianne is the only one left that pushes her or she is one of the last remaining. Either-Or, this is out of the classic Magical Girl playbook story plot!

Also Thanks for that Preview Perucho1990 cause with it, we got new Images that Just Raised Brianne to Much more Likely she is getting a New Transformed State! :thumbup:

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]
My #1 in DB!

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Really its not looking good for Universe 2 if they have 3 going for Goku, we know Goku wont lose.

Brianne needs an insane boost to get away from this.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 pm

perucho1990 wrote:Really its not looking good for Universe 2 if they have 3 going for Goku, we know Goku wont lose.

Indeed we have to wait to see what happens, but they are in the middle of the ring, I keep thinking some fighters are going to go when confronted like this but then they don't and they live to fight again later. If so then It just adds to the Mythos of the Magical Girl/Sailor Moon Mythos that the lone magical girl in a moment of great darkness will gain an Amazing New Power!

Short of like Jiren, Brianne might be all U2 needs to go a long way with this! ;)
My #1 in DB!

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Man, I would really dig if they let 17 and 18 fuse, just so we could see '#35' mop the floor with Ribrianne.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

perucho1990 wrote:Really its not looking good for Universe 2 if they have 3 going for Goku, we know Goku wont lose.

Also i doubt 17 will lose his time with Rozie so i wonder if he chose to help Goku out because 18 thought she could handle Ribrianne on her own ?

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:32 pm

I hope 18 isn't eliminated next episode...

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:35 pm

With new transformation or not, I hope Ribrianne finally starts to kick ass on next episode. It's about time.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 pm

precita wrote:I hope 18 isn't eliminated next episode...
She should be i don't see what she will contribute later on.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

I guess it's still 50/50 between U2 and U6 now. The namekians could go any episode now, but all of the U2 fighters are in the preview. And Zarbuto, Rabanra, and Zirloin teaming up on Goku has me worried they might get wiped out quickly.

I think they might keep Ribrianne around as the last member of her team, it seems like she's going to transform again.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:With new transformation or not, I hope Ribrianne finally starts to get her ass kicked on next episode. It's about time.
Fixed for ya.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

What was the summary that said U7 lost a fighter? I wonder if 18 only has next episode, or maybe one after.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:57 pm

Big Chief wrote:I guess it's still 50/50 between U2 and U6 now. The namekians could go any episode now, but all of the U2 fighters are in the preview. And Zarbuto, Rabanra, and Zirloin teaming up on Goku has me worried they might get wiped out quickly.

I think they might keep Ribrianne around as the last member of her team, it seems like she's going to transform again.
I think why it leans more for U6 going then U2 is heavily on Brianne alone, but also what the Namekins said at the end of episode 116. The Namekins made a promise to Champa that they take out the U7 Warriors.............THAT is Bad! After what happen to Kefla you think they go after other warriors, but they seem hell bent now on taking on again U7. This might mean they will try and finish maybe their fight with Gohan and Piccolo and it will be very dramatic and it might mean no fusion with Piccolo with it now being a war they promised.

Again we have to see, but the Major Drama has been saved it seems for Gohan's moments and it seems to be adding to his arc in this ToP, so for him and Piccolo to become responsible for KOing the last Namekins, well the title of 118 seems to gain weight to that after the events of This Episode 116.

Also, if Brianne is getting a New Transformation and it looks like she is(We CALLED it Big Chief, Well Done! ;) ), that will make her the Solo Powerhouse not just for her Universe but a major powerhouse in the Ranks of the other Elites! It would be hard to see a major power-up happening by the near end of 117 and Brianne to just go in 118 after such an event. Usually such a moment creators let play out for sometime.
My #1 in DB!

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Noah wrote:
FortuneSSJ wrote:With new transformation or not, I hope Ribrianne finally starts to get her ass kicked and survive on next episode. It's about time.
Fixed for ya.
I fixed it
    I'm having a weird feeling about U6 and 2 I think think the two will be erased by Zeno at the same time.

Noah
    Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
    Noah wrote:
    FortuneSSJ wrote:With new transformation or not, I hope Ribrianne finally starts to get her ass kicked and survive on next episode. It's about time.
    Fixed for ya.
    I fixed it

I'm having a weird feeling about U6 and 2 I think think the two will be erased by Zeno at the same time.
    Why you... :problem:

But anyway, that would be nice. It's about time to clean the tournament of disposable creatures.
    乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs