"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 3:39 am

perucho1990 wrote:I wound want to see Cabbas reaction if the preview really hints Caulifla will launch herself toward Cabba, and he blushes... they could fuck up his character by making him look like the biggest geek in the series.
I'm telling you, he's the protagonist of the Universe 6 Parody of a Shonen-Harem Anime!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 am

MagmonKai wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:How about instead of undoing Zen-Oh's destruction.....why not wish for all the inhabited worlds to be moved to Universe 7 or 11?

That way there will be destruction but most will survive...save the GoD and the Kaioshin.
It's not the "worlds" he hates. It's the mortals that live in them. They are the reason for the destruction. You just traded one albatross for another, Zeno would just kill everybody.
No, Zen-chan dose not hate anybody. He just thinks that 12 universes is a pain to look after and with his new system 8 of them really are not doing a good job.

So that wish is not going against his will at all and in-fact achieves the same as universal destruction and more. By putting everyone in one universe, that universe's mortal level increases exponentially possibly to the point that it just reaches the "Do Not Destroy" category. Second they are all in one universe i.e. you have gone from juggling 8 universes to looking after 1.

That solves all the issues Zen-Oh has and in no way goes against what what he's actually trying to achieve.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Tue May 23, 2017 5:37 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
MagmonKai wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:How about instead of undoing Zen-Oh's destruction.....why not wish for all the inhabited worlds to be moved to Universe 7 or 11?

That way there will be destruction but most will survive...save the GoD and the Kaioshin.
It's not the "worlds" he hates. It's the mortals that live in them. They are the reason for the destruction. You just traded one albatross for another, Zeno would just kill everybody.
No, Zen-chan dose not hate anybody. He just thinks that 12 universes is a pain to look after and with his new system 8 of them really are not doing a good job.

So that wish is not going against his will at all and in-fact achieves the same as universal destruction and more. By putting everyone in one universe, that universe's mortal level increases exponentially possibly to the point that it just reaches the "Do Not Destroy" category. Second they are all in one universe i.e. you have gone from juggling 8 universes to looking after 1.

That solves all the issues Zen-Oh has and in no way goes against what what he's actually trying to achieve.
It would be interesting if they all came to our universe, especially now that it's established we don't have that many planets with mortal life. But what would then happen with the gods and angels of other universes? Would they move in with Beerus and Whis?
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am

IntoTheFire wrote: But what would then happen with the gods and angels of other universes? Would they move in with Beerus and Whis?
I think we've found our new hit sitcom!

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 am

Akyon wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:I wound want to see Cabbas reaction if the preview really hints Caulifla will launch herself toward Cabba, and he blushes... they could fuck up his character by making him look like the biggest geek in the series.
Isn't that how he's been portrayed since the beginning? lol
Seconded. Hard.

I always thought Cabba was just U6's Gohan anyway:
-Polite mannerisms
-Love of justice and heroes
-Talk with Renso about Clauifla reveals women confuse him
-Strong desire to impress his ex-villain mentor who kicks the crap out of him in their initial training session to awaken a hidden power he didn't know he had.
-HAS an ex-villain turned good mentor

What exactly would they be fucking up by him continuing to be Gohan's skinnier clone by having him continue to showcase that girls get him flustered?
To be fair to Cabba, woman get pretty much all of the z fighters flustered haha.

Cabba definitely seems like a u6 Gohan though.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 23, 2017 7:33 am

Kanassa wrote:
IntoTheFire wrote: But what would then happen with the gods and angels of other universes? Would they move in with Beerus and Whis?
I think we've found our new hit sitcom!
Hey hey...noone said Hit was there. Jk I get it.

Wondering if our universe having so little life might be a set up for that though.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Hey hey...noone said Hit was there.
Hit's the producer and director, of course. He struck it big time after his HIT Single cover of 'Smooth Criminal'

Kanassa wrote:

Power Metal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Power Metal » Tue May 23, 2017 8:12 am

IntoTheFire wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
MagmonKai wrote:

It would be interesting if they all came to our universe, especially now that it's established we don't have that many planets with mortal life. But what would then happen with the gods and angels of other universes? Would they move in with Beerus and Whis?
This is exactly how I've been expecting the end of this arc to play out.
This could potentially lead to more conflicts down the road too. Like between the GoDs who have to move to some other universe (including Beerus if it's not actually U7 that everyone goes to. What if EoZ takes place on Earth after its already been moved to a new universe?).

Or maybe the 8 universes merged into one now has a mortal level surpassing the other four universes which causes them to be pissed.
I do far more lurking than actual posting.

https://www.last.fm/user/AlexPowerMetal

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
MagmonKai wrote:

How does putting a bunch of low class people together make them a higher class? I'm not sure how the mortal level works but it's not like 1+1=2. I imagine it's more akin to bad apples plus more bad apples equals a whole lot of bad apples. You're missing the point of the destruction of the universes. The mortals in these 8 universes are not worth having around. Combining them into one big one doesn't make the situation better if you're looking at it from Zeno's perspective. Each universe either needs to remain as they are or be destroyed. Somehow Zeno is going to change his mind, there's no way he's going to destroy 7 and keep 1 and somebody wishes all destroyed 7 to their universe. That idea is ludicrous and the Zeno's (possibly Grand Priest) will override the wish.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 pm

MagmonKai wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
MagmonKai wrote:

How does putting a bunch of low class people together make them a higher class? I'm not sure how the mortal level works but it's not like 1+1=2. I imagine it's more akin to bad apples plus more bad apples equals a whole lot of bad apples. You're missing the point of the destruction of the universes. The mortals in these 8 universes are not worth having around. Combining them into one big one doesn't make the situation better if you're looking at it from Zeno's perspective. Each universe either needs to remain as they are or be destroyed. Somehow Zeno is going to change his mind, there's no way he's going to destroy 7 and keep 1 and somebody wishes all destroyed 7 to their universe. That idea is ludicrous and the Zeno's (possibly Grand Priest) will override the wish.
I don't think he is destroying the universes because there are low class mortals in them. He just thinks there are too many universes so he decided to destroy the ones with lower mortals.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Gog wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Why the heck is Frost not in his first form?
It's easier to draw.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Zen promised he wouldn't destroy the universe who wins the tournament. Even if Goku wished to bring everyone from the 7 other universes to u7, Zen can't go back on his word and destroy them.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Tue May 23, 2017 1:40 pm

JulieYBM wrote:

It's easier to draw.
...or because he's famously known for his first form and that's the form that's been shown on the news? He's more anonymous in his final form.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Shounen
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shounen » Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

And he had to be in constant readiness to fight.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Tue May 23, 2017 2:38 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Zen promised he wouldn't destroy the universe who wins the tournament. Even if Goku wished to bring everyone from the 7 other universes to u7, Zen can't go back on his word and destroy them.

You assume Zeno is someone who honors his word. The thing is literally child like, what's to say he won't forget to "not" destroy them?

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 pm

I don't think he can revert.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Watch the fat Teletubby knock Vegeta out of the ring. The meltdown will be extraordinary :lol:
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Tue May 23, 2017 3:27 pm

omaro34 wrote:Watch the fat Teletubby knock Vegeta out of the ring. The meltdown will be extraordinary :lol:
I would enjoy it actually. also Gohan and Cauli going all out againts eachother and Cauli ending up winning would be hilarious.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
omaro34 wrote:Watch the fat Teletubby knock Vegeta out of the ring. The meltdown will be extraordinary :lol:
I would enjoy it actually. also Gohan and Cauli going all out againts eachother and Cauli ending up winning would be hilarious.
"THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BIG COMEBACK, YOU OP BITCH!"

Kanassa wrote:

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
Lol I'm such a hyprocrite because if it was Piccolo jobbing hard to her you'll never hear the end of it :lol:
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl