"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Shaqazooloo wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote: It doesn't seem like she is getting any stronger and she is going to fight a tired Goku with Kale so she must be close to going. Another rematch is just stupid.
I agree, but I honestly don't see her going until she gets Super Saiyan 3, the fact that they consistently show her being battle damaged from early on tells me Zenkai Boost nonsense is about to ensue. I hope she gets it in this or the next episode so they can get her out of this show. what i'm actually expecting for now is for them to have a boring and pointless rematch that won't go anywhere, wouldn't be the first time the show wasted our time afterall...
It’s weird that you’re so salty for something that hasn’t happened yet and may not even happened.

And only Black got a ‘Zenkai Boost’ boost in Super since Saiyans getting stronger from damage hadn’t been a thing since the Freeza Saga.
SansrivaaL wrote:
HeroR wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:Incase someone wants a slightly clean image of the Vjump cover MG Goku.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Not showing up on my phone.
Try this one.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Thanks.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Shaqazooloo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shaqazooloo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 pm

HeroR wrote: It’s weird that you’re so salty for something that hasn’t happened yet and may not even happened.
I know they want to do it and I think they will do it, it's only a matter of time. I wanna get the salt out now so I won't be as pissed when it does happen. If it doesn't, i'd be happy I was wrong, but it's the way that I see them heading with her since most of her big appearances has been to give her or Kale a new form. They also had Goku pretty much say she's going to go 3 too. Idk, with Caulifla basically being protected by the plot for longest time and their Caulifla push, it's one of those things that, to me, seems like a guarantee.
And only Black got a ‘Zenkai Boost’ boost in Super since Saiyans getting stronger from damage hadn’t been a thing since the Freeza Saga.
Didn't Goku get some in his God form against Beerus too? Maybe i'm mis-remembering. Ah well, they could still do it.
Favorite Dragon Ball Characters
1. Waluigi
2. Whis
3. Evil Buu

Dislikes: Playing by the rules

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Shaqazooloo wrote:
HeroR wrote: It’s weird that you’re so salty for something that hasn’t happened yet and may not even happened.
I know they want to do it and I think they will do it, it's only a matter of time. I wanna get the salt out now so I won't be as pissed when it does happen.
Hey now. Honor your sig.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Shaqazooloo wrote:
I know they want to do it and I think they will do it, it's only a matter of time. I wanna get the salt out now so I won't be as pissed when it does happen. If it doesn't, i'd be happy I was wrong, but it's the way that I see them heading with her since most of her big appearances has been to give her or Kale a new form. They also had Goku pretty much say she's going to go 3 too. Idk, with Caulifla basically being protected by the plot for longest time and their Caulifla push, it's one of those things that, to me, seems like a guarantee.
Didn't Goku get some in his God form against Beerus too? Maybe i'm mis-remembering. Ah well, they could still do it.
You can read the writers’ mind? No offense, but a lot of your posts about Cali and Kale reads like bitch eating crackers. Namely, Cali and Kale just existing triggers you. They haven't really done anything since 101, yet your posts read like they stolen scene time from someone.

No. Goku just got more used to Super Saiyan God.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:20 pm

HeroR wrote: You can read the writers’ mind? No offense, but a lot of your posts about Cali and Kale reads like bitch eating crackers.
That an official term?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Shaqazooloo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shaqazooloo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 pm

HeroR wrote: You can read the writers’ mind?
I think they're pushing Caulifla whenever they get the chance. I don't wanna start this again because we talked about this once, but basically I think Caulifla's forced. Not In term's of screen-time though, it's what they do with her screen-time that gives me the feeling they're pushing Caulifla, which leads me to the conclusion they want to power her up as much as possible.
No offense, but a lot of your posts about Cali and Kale reads like bitch eating crackers. Namely, Cali and Kale just existing triggers you.
Hmmm, really? i mean, I don't think highly of their characters, but I wouldn't say I get triggered by them. I don't even really have any problem with Kale, I don't like her, but I can enjoy her somewhat.

Caulifla... maybe. My main problem with her and the next couple episodes is the Saiyan wank. I'm honestly getting very tired of it and with Caulifla's push, I can only see it getting worse. I think thats what could trigger me about Caulifla, we already have Goku and Vegeta, I don't want their to be more. I mean seriously if Caulifla and Kale completely replaced Goku and Vegeta for whatever reason in U7 I wouldn't have much of a problem with that as long as we still got old cast members or slight variety.
They haven't really done anything since 101, yet your posts read like they stolen scene time from someone.
As stated above thats not my issue with them. If fact in one episode I wanted them to get more screen-time.
Ok, my bad :oops:
Kanassa wrote:That an official term?
Apparently. I did a google search and it seems to be a thing. :lol:
Favorite Dragon Ball Characters
1. Waluigi
2. Whis
3. Evil Buu

Dislikes: Playing by the rules

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Frankly I all I want is cabba getting ssj2 tomorrow even if freeza takes him out

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:50 pm

pacz360 wrote:Frankly I all I want is cabba getting ssj2 tomorrow even if freeza takes him out
Frieza has to torture the monkey first before knocking him out of course.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Kanassa wrote:
HeroR wrote: You can read the writers’ mind? No offense, but a lot of your posts about Cali and Kale reads like bitch eating crackers.
That an official term?
A meme I learned on Neogaf. You can Google the phase for Urban Dictionary.
Kanassa wrote:

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Shaqazooloo wrote:
HeroR wrote: You can read the writers’ mind?
I think they're pushing Caulifla whenever they get the chance. I don't wanna start this again because we talked about this once, but basically I think Caulifla's forced. Not In term's of screen-time though, it's what they do with her screen-time that gives me the feeling they're pushing Caulifla, which leads me to the conclusion they want to power her up as much as possible.
No offense, but a lot of your posts about Cali and Kale reads like bitch eating crackers. Namely, Cali and Kale just existing triggers you.
Hmmm, really? i mean, I don't think highly of their characters, but I wouldn't say I get triggered by them. I don't even really have any problem with Kale, I don't like her, but I can enjoy her somewhat.

Caulifla... maybe. My main problem with her and the next couple episodes is the Saiyan wank. I'm honestly getting very tired of it and with Caulifla's push, I can only see it getting worse. I think thats what could trigger me about Caulifla, we already have Goku and Vegeta, I don't want their to be more. I mean seriously if Caulifla and Kale completely replaced Goku and Vegeta for whatever reason in U7 I wouldn't have much of a problem with that as long as we still got old cast members or slight variety.
They haven't really done anything since 101, yet your posts read like they stolen scene time from someone.
As stated above thats not my issue with them. If fact in one episode I wanted them to get more screen-time.
Ok, my bad :oops:
Kanassa wrote:That an official term?
Apparently. I did a google search and it seems to be a thing. :lol:
Which is why I said a lot of your issues with Cali seems to be she exists. Doesn’t matter what the writers do with her or her scene time, you feel she’s being shoved, so everything she does annoys you. Even stuff she hasn’t done yet, just the possibility annoys you.
Kanassa wrote:

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Goku vs Caulifla Preview image.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Don't know if this has been shared already, but damn, I feel bad for Goku here.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 pm

mfwlegend3 wrote:Goku vs Caulifla Preview image.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Yeah, it's already been shared. And, damn, how the mighty have fallen.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I feel like she's beating on an old defenceless man despite knowing it's Goku :D
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:17 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

What's to feel bad about? He must be loving it.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:27 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
pacz360 wrote:Frankly I all I want is cabba getting ssj2 tomorrow even if freeza takes him out
Frieza has to torture the monkey first before knocking him out of course.
How bout he achieves ssj2 then torture him in gold
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Why spoilers says caulifla needs kales help in beating him

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Simere wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

What's to feel bad about? He must be loving it.
What the? did you just assume Goku's a masochist?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:33 pm

I really hope Frieza throws out Cabba next epiosde. All this "frendlyness" between all these monkeys makes me want to vomit! Its also the one real thing I hold aganst this arc, I get it Goku you want to play with your little monkey friends and Vegeta senpai wants to babysite Cabba but you in a fight for your very existance and the most powerful warrior in the arena has just thrown you a bone (and a sick burn in Goku's case) and decided that your not worth his time. Now is the ideal time to try and ring out as many warriors as you can so you can focus on Universe 11.

Sod Gohan, Frieza should have been team leader!

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:40 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:What the? did you just assume Goku's a masochist?
I think it's weird you're even asking me this. He loves fighting, do you think he feels bad about himself because he's getting punched — a core part of fighting? He's thrilled by the challenge.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Simere wrote:
I think it's weird you're even asking me this. He loves fighting, do you think he feels bad about himself because he's getting punched — a core part of fighting? He's thrilled by the challenge.
Guess Black's attaude was not all Zamasu then.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Simere wrote:
Ey now just because he loves fighting doesnt = masochist vibes enjoying getting pounded, fighting can both take and inflict pain so being an M or S is in question, his fight with Black actually showed he doesnt swing that way, he was creeped out when Black enjoyed his kick :oops: