"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

I seriously doubt it's going to happen, but 17 and Vegeta being taken out early would be awesome, specially for in-universe drama regarding Vegeta.

Curious about the merging thing. Each of the Kamikaze Fireballs have a transformation in the ending, so it's probably wrong, but it would be pretty cool if they could also fuse.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 am

TheOne wrote:I love how everyone just assumes Brianne is going to spank vegeta and 17.

Just because she was previewed with Kale and Jiren doesn't mean she's going to murder everyone. Kale isn't going to defeat any U7 members, so why assume that Brianne is going to be any different? The only thing you people are going based on is that she was fighting Vegeta in Super Saiyan and she has "magical powers".

Yeah I get magic could bring any fighter to his knees, but geez you people are just talking as if it's already happened. It's borderline sickening and annoying.
This is really true and I lol at people think she will beat vegeta although she will probably beat 17

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 am

Lapislettuce wrote:What's wrong with people here making some assumptions that have not being mentioned at all in the scan ? where does it state that 17 will "lose" to Birianne or even fight her ? so stupid ! 17 was being SMART he did the right thing by attacking her before she transforms, if anyone is going to get his ass kicked is the idiots who are okay with letting her transform.
17 is NOT done just yet, there's much more for him to come and you will all see.
Well, is not worse than people on youtube who believe that now Gogeta is canon :lol:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:32 am

We don't often see other characters fuse..
Fusion always kick's ass, and this has the power of love plot behind it..
She should at least be hit tier
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:32 am

Zamasu55 wrote:I have a feeling Piccolo's going out next. :lol:
Good lord, I hope you're wrong.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
TheOne wrote:I love how everyone just assumes Brianne is going to spank vegeta and 17.

Just because she was previewed with Kale and Jiren doesn't mean she's going to murder everyone. Kale isn't going to defeat any U7 members, so why assume that Brianne is going to be any different? The only thing you people are going based on is that she was fighting Vegeta in Super Saiyan and she has "magical powers".

Yeah I get magic could bring any fighter to his knees, but geez you people are just talking as if it's already happened. It's borderline sickening and annoying.
This is really true and I lol at people think she will beat vegeta although she will probably beat 17
We don't know if their fight will get interrupted or not.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:39 am

omaro34 wrote:
Don't you worry Piccolo is gonna be fine,its still too soon for Gohan to screw up,start worrying when previews say Gohan is having trouble,because thats when Piccolo is gonna step up and become the sacrificial lamp so Gohan could get a few extra seconds/minutes of screentime.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:40 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Chuquita wrote:Re: gattai

Maybe Ribrianne and friends fusing isn't like the fusion dance, but instead an homage to HeartCatch Precure's Orchestra attack where they summon a giant to attack their opponent?
How is that legal..
HeartCatch has all kinds of surprising stuff. They're also the only ones who in addition to the attack I mentioned, do use a form of fusion (they use it only once though, against the final boss).

Edit: here's orchestra where they summon a giant
https://youtu.be/s3Epi7ArY5A

Here's their other group attack where they do a fusion:
https://youtu.be/YDSaQ6dXpHI
Last edited by Chuquita on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 am

lol this fanbase

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 am

People neither 17 nor vegeta are gonna eliminated by Brianne we don't what's gonna happen in the show so let's wait and see instead jumping the gun
Also Brianne and her teammates aren't fusing per say like gogeta just for team attacks

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:lol this fanbase
Shit like this makes embarrassed to be apart of this fanbase does anyone lack reading comprehension and common sense?

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:47 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:

V jump scan says that 17 is going to spank her.

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 am

Whatever wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
Don't you worry Piccolo is gonna be fine,its still too soon for Gohan to screw up,start worrying when previews say Gohan is having trouble,because thats when Piccolo is gonna step up and become the sacrificial lamp so Gohan could get a few extra seconds/minutes of screentime.
That's what Piccolo's role is now anyway. I embraced that reality long ago.

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:50 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:

Just wait until the episode comes out before we jump to conclusions. The spoilers have given wrong info before, don't make the same mistake again. But the fact that Vegeta is the one fighting Brianne in the opening does create speculations about 17. Although I doubt he'll lose to her.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 am

17 might go fight someone else if Goku got mad at him for attacking Brianne in Mid-transformation, then Vegeta shows up and fights Brianne.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 am

omaro34 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: This is really true and I lol at people think she will beat vegeta although she will probably beat 17
Just wait until the episode comes out before we jump to conclusions. The spoilers have given wrong info before, don't make the same mistake again. But the fact that Vegeta is the one fighting Brianne in the opening does create speculations about 17. Although I doubt he'll lose to her.
We are told he attacks her mid transformation (unless you saw something different.) it comes across as maybe a gag moment where he attacks and everyone gives him crap for it. I don't think it said anything about him spanking her.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:

Really?

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:58 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: This is really true and I lol at people think she will beat vegeta although she will probably beat 17
Really?
No it doesn't. I think he's just unnecessarily exaggerating.

TysonWine
Beyond Newbie

Post by TysonWine » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:01 am

Just because she was previewed with Kale and Jiren doesn't mean she's going to murder everyone
. Kale isn't going to defeat any U7 members, so why assume that Brianne is going to be any different? The only thing you people are going based on is that she was fighting Vegeta in Super Saiyan and she has "magical powers".

This is very true. Trolling aside, I believe she will be very strong, but that's not the reason why. IMO anyone who hasn't been shown to do anything up to this point will either be fodder or absurdly powerful. They'll be no in between when it comes one-on-one battles. They're either not worthy/important enough to warrant an on-screen one-on-one, or they're so powerful that Toei doesn't want us to miss them in action.

For example, take Frieza. Outside of looking cool, he hasn't really done anything crazy, and I doubt he'll transform off-screen. How convenient is it that he has yet to run into someone powerful enough to make him transform. He's being saved for something.

Going back to the Kamikaze Fireballs, the last time we saw them was at the start of the tournament when Arms knocked them around. U2's God made a comment about them not transforming. They still have yet to transform. We now know that not only are they going to transform, they might even fuse. They've been saved for their moment, and it appears that moment is now. I don't think it's a wild assumption to predict she will be powerful.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:05 am

Do these magic girls have any sort of time limit of maintaining the transformations?
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker