"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

pacz360
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by pacz360 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:27 pm

precita wrote:Why on earth do people keep saying Buu will fall asleep again? They're not going to do that again and they've been constantly building him and showing him get excited to fight again. They clearly know how popular Buu is and leaving him out of the Champa tournament was a mistake.

As I said before I doubt anyone is being switched out, but I think Roshi is far more likely to be axed, at least as a fighter, over anyone else.
Agreed people are jumping the gun without knowing more info of the episode.
Plus it says are all members are here? Not one member missing or something we need to see more before making any hasty judgements

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 pm

lord godly da don wrote:
kinisking wrote:
lord godly da don wrote: Get over yourself and stop acting like a 12yr girl at a Justin Bieber concert shit is embarrassing
I'm going to ignore the overplayed insult (makes sense because your comments are too ) , and say that you really do need to stop being such an apologist. You think it makes you look good and the reasonable one, but this is just getting annoying. There has been nothing wrong with the posts Gohan fans have been making in the last few pages, unless you include Ki breaker's jokes.
Apologies of what because I dont need my hand held to understand what super is trying to do lol get out your feelings and stop being offended by everything that doesn't agree with you
I'm not offended, it's just annoying to see you act like you're the saving Grace of the Gohan fanbase. Like for real man, there was absolutely nothing wrong with what people were saying. Explain how our comments were cancer .

Saansrival, I'm not saying anything negative about Ki breaker's jokes. I'm just pointing them out because they're the only comments that could have been misinterpreted in a negative way. Even if they were misinterpreted , it still doesn't excuse Lord's behavior.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:29 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:I'm gonna answer for him as I feel like I know what he'll say.
Golden Freeza in RF arc and Black in the manga version.
I didn't say that but I was going to so close enough. :thumbup:

He did beat them though.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 pm

SansrivaaL wrote: Honestly speaking without any giggles and jokes, what I really think about ep 90's title about Goku and Gohan is that, Dragon ball finally dares to embark on another journey after their pedolike love situation with Trunks and Mai with another forbidden love that is incest gay love between our main character Goku and our main boy Gohan cause of that "X" thing, you dont put that shit between 2 male character names when all they're supposed to be doing is training.
Prepare for all the fanmade pics based on this, prepare for all the fanfics and the Hentai.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:32 pm

pacz360 wrote: Agreed people are jumping the gun without knowing more info of the episode.
Plus it says are all members are here? Not one member missing or something we need to see more before making any hasty judgements
Thats why what Namekian says makes a lot of sense, that the title isnt referring to our team but to another universes team.
But heck we're all just throwing out speculations, its normal.
namekiansaiyan wrote: Episode 91 could be all universes meeting and episode 92 might mean that a Universe has not arrived.
sintzu wrote: I didn't say that but I was going to so close enough. :thumbup:

He did beat them though.
True, he did beat them... in a way, but his win against Black was a clear overwhelming victory in the manga side.
Last edited by SansrivaaL on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:33 pm

kinisking wrote: There has been nothing wrong with the posts Gohan fans have been making in the last few pages, unless you include Ki breaker's jokes.
Really man... my jokes are so bad and wrong.....?
Last edited by Ki Breaker on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I see no point to your post..
You call me out on a post unrelated to 17, start saying I was the one Complaing about 17 when that wasn't the premise being discussed..
Proceed to make posts about 17 getting god level is better than Gohan getting it and the make a statement about being
"Happy for Gohan fans who weren't complaining " when you just called me out in doing the same..
This is such a pointless thing to do
It's not pointless since you were one of those who were complaining about 17's power up eventhough it makes more sense than whatever Gohan's power up will be i proceeded in saying i'm happy for the gohan fans since i know a few here like one or two who are very level headed and smart who understood 17's situation and deserve this kind of news that's all,enjoy life.
Whatever this is, please drop it and stay on topic. That goes for anyone and anything related to this.

Thanks!
lord godly da don wrote:Get over yourself and stop acting like a 12yr girl at a Justin Bieber concert shit is embarrassing
This is not how you have a conversation with someone. First and last free warning before account strikes are issued. Too many of those will result in you losing access to Kanzenshuu as a whole.

Please give the forum rules another read, and reassess how you post from here on out.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:34 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
The gr wrote: I did remember seeing an x title before, but I just can't find that image or unless I'm thinking about something else
That or maybe you've been in too much doujins, I dont blame you as I've just finished reading some myself. Goku X Bulma is always a fun read.
Here's the x title I'm talking about, they changed the x to vs later on, like the Gohan Case, they will change to vs probably,if not the title will remain odd
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
and I read some doujinshii,now I need to find Goku x Bulma :lol:
Last edited by The gr on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly active on discord.

lord godly da don
Beyond Newbie

Post by lord godly da don » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Ajay wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: I see no point to your post..
You call me out on a post unrelated to 17, start saying I was the one Complaing about 17 when that wasn't the premise being discussed..
Proceed to make posts about 17 getting god level is better than Gohan getting it and the make a statement about being
"Happy for Gohan fans who weren't complaining " when you just called me out in doing the same..
This is such a pointless thing to do
It's not pointless since you were one of those who were complaining about 17's power up eventhough it makes more sense than whatever Gohan's power up will be i proceeded in saying i'm happy for the gohan fans since i know a few here like one or two who are very level headed and smart who understood 17's situation and deserve this kind of news that's all,enjoy life.
Whatever this is, please drop it and stay on topic. That goes for anyone and anything related to this.

Thanks!
lord godly da don wrote:Get over yourself and stop acting like a 12yr girl at a Justin Bieber concert shit is embarrassing
This is not how you have a conversation with someone. First and last free warning before account strikes are issued. Too many of those will result in you losing access to Kanzenshuu as a whole.

Please give the forum rules another read, and reassess how you post from here on out.
My apologies for derailing the tread

IGhostUlt
Beyond Newbie

Post by IGhostUlt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm

This is why we cant have nice things. Can we just enjoy whats happening? Nothing has happened for us to be complaining yet.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:38 pm

The gr wrote: Here's the x title I'm talking about, they changed the x to vs later on,
Oh... I stand corrected. Maybe they will change it, I hope they do, I am not in the mood for some father son intimate physical love action even if it is DB.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 pm

The gr wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
The gr wrote: I did remember seeing an x title before, but I just can't find that image or unless I'm thinking about something else
That or maybe you've been in too much doujins, I dont blame you as I've just finished reading some myself. Goku X Bulma is always a fun read.
Here's the x title I'm talking about, they changed the x to vs later on, like the Gohan Case, they will change to vs probably,if not the title will remain odd
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Thanks for clean that up..

Gohan vs Goku sparring should be more interesting than the one they had in episode 75.

I wonder if Gohan pushes Goku to use Kaioken, if he does, then Gohan might face Toppo while Goku goes for Jiren.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:45 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
The gr wrote: Here's the x title I'm talking about, they changed the x to vs later on,
Oh... I stand corrected. Maybe they will change it, I hope they do, I am not in the mood for some father son intimate physical love action even if it is DB.
We about to get some good action be it an x or vs..
Who knows maybe x is what will push gohan to that sweet sweet liquid covered body.. talking about SSB of course
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
kinisking wrote: There has been nothing wrong with the posts Gohan fans have been making in the last few pages, unless you include Ki breaker's jokes.
Really man... my jokes are so bad and wrong.....?
Read my other comment which provides more insight on this. I pointed yours out because they were the only comments that could be misinterpreted in a negative way. I like that you joke around.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 pm

SansrivaaL wrote: Dragon ball finally dares to embark on another journey after their pedolike love situation with Trunks and Mai with another forbidden love that is incest gay love between our main character Goku and our main boy Gohan cause of that "X" thing, you dont put that shit between 2 male character names when all they're supposed to be doing is training.
It's Dragonball, training and romance are the same thing. I mean, did you see how hot that Majin Vegeta fight got? Or when Blakc penetrated boht Zamasu AND Goku? I'm still unsure why this is a show suitable to a child audience! IT'S TOO HOT, I TELL YOU!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm

dbs fanboy wrote: Prepare for all the fanmade pics based on this, prepare for all the fanfics and the Hentai.
They already exist!

Found that out the hard way... This is why you put something more specific than 'Dragonball: Goku vs Gohan' in google images

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Kanassa wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote: Dragon ball finally dares to embark on another journey after their pedolike love situation with Trunks and Mai with another forbidden love that is incest gay love between our main character Goku and our main boy Gohan cause of that "X" thing, you dont put that shit between 2 male character names when all they're supposed to be doing is training.
It's Dragonball, training and romance are the same thing. I mean, did you see how hot that Majin Vegeta fight got? Or when Blakc penetrated boht Zamasu AND Goku? I'm still unsure why this is a show suitable to a child audience! IT'S TOO HOT, I TELL YOU!
You forgot videl vs spopovich..
That shit was smoking hot, that's how videl got brain damaged enough to be turned on by Saiyaman costume

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Ki Breaker wrote: You forgot videl vs spopovich..
That shit was smoking hot, that's how videl got brain damaged enough to be turned on by Saiyaman costume
Poor Gohan, it was so hot that it turned him Super Saiyan trying to resist

Kanassa wrote:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Kanassa wrote: It's Dragonball, training and romance are the same thing. I mean, did you see how hot that Majin Vegeta fight got? Or when Blakc penetrated boht Zamasu AND Goku? I'm still unsure why this is a show suitable to a child audience! IT'S TOO HOT, I TELL YOU!
Ki Breaker wrote: We about to get some good action be it an x or vs..
Who knows maybe x is what will push gohan to that sweet sweet liquid covered body.. talking about SSB of course
NO!... stop defiling my pure and innocent heart and mind. You both realize you just made me imagine something nasty thats gonna haunt me for a possible week or so right? I demand an apology.
Thankfully someone gave light that the title may change the X to V or VS.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Kanassa wrote:
    Ki Breaker wrote: We about to get some good action be it an x or vs..
      ki breaker and kanassa have an odd sense of humor.especially Kanassa
      SansrivaaL wrote:
      :wtf:, I'm not ready to see that
        Gohan, better not use SS in the ToP
        Last edited by The gr on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        Mostly active on discord.