"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat May 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla already!? :o

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat May 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Did anyone notice that [spoiler]Caulifla is Super Saiyan 2 in the preview? Her hair is spiked up even more.[/spoiler]
Edit: sniped by seconds :lol:

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat May 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:LSSJ Kale is happening next week, folks.

Buckle up. Shit's about to get crazy. :P
Shit already went crazy back in the very first PoV of US arc when she popped those muscles and no pupil eyes out. I wonder what they'll call the form.
They'll call Kale's new form "I Can't Believe It's Not Broly".
Suupa Saiyajin Makushimamu.

Super Saiyan Maximum.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat May 27, 2017 8:43 pm

MagmonKai wrote:I bet the "Condition" is that they fight before going to the tournament of Power!
Considering that stamina issues don't count in Hell, Frieza would probably want to see if he can take Goku down without the stamina drain
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Doctor. wrote:

Fuck that, we're going to see SS2 Caulifla and Golden Freeza again.
Caulifa is already a SSJ2!?! :o :shock:

They grow up so fast. :clap:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat May 27, 2017 8:44 pm

Calling Cauli a genius is an understatement, how the hell did she dish out SSJ2 that fast :lol: our genius Goku doesnt even match up to that, anyways her SSJ2 looks eerily similar to Goku's SSJ2 with thise bangs on each ends.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat May 27, 2017 8:45 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:"Goku needs Freeza's help to win the tournament. But Freeza will only do it on one condition...!" Well thats not ominous at all is it.
I bet that condition is going to be something like "1v1 me BRO!" or maybe how to overcome the Gold form's stamina issues.
This is Frieza, for all his power he's not a true warrior like Goku and Co. He's a businessman with lots of power and fighting skills. That kind of request would be very out of character.

It will most likely be, "Bring me back to life".....but thats not worth this kind of build up on its own.

Maybe he'll ask Goku not to interfere with his actions post the Tournament. Frieza will rebuild his empire and leave earth alone but Goku has to promises to leave him to do as he pleases. He could as for the SDB wish IF Goku tells him about it. My most out there theory is that he'll ask to become the next GoD.

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Totamo » Sat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm

Grimlock wrote:Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla already!? :o

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Oh so we are doing Gotenks logic?

I'm cool with it

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat May 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:That kind of request would be very out of character.
How? Like Vegeta, Frieza is very prideful and despite not being the most diligent fighter, hates that he was bested by the Saiyans three times, it'd be completely in character for him to request one more chance to wipe that shameful defeat that weighs upon his name from his own mind.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat May 27, 2017 8:50 pm

I need the next episode so bad, Goku interacting with Freeza is something always fun for me.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat May 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Doctor. wrote:

Fuck that, we're going to see SS2 Caulifla and Golden Freeza again.
Caulifa is already a SSJ2!?! :o :shock:

They grow up so fast. :clap:
They will all perform the ritual and become Gods in the next 2 hours!!

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat May 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:"Goku needs Freeza's help to win the tournament. But Freeza will only do it on one condition...!" Well thats not ominous at all is it.
I bet that condition is going to be something like "1v1 me BRO!" or maybe how to overcome the Gold form's stamina issues.
This is Frieza, for all his power he's not a true warrior like Goku and Co. He's a businessman with lots of power and fighting skills. That kind of request would be very out of character.

It will most likely be, "Bring me back to life".....but thats not worth this kind of build up on its own.

Maybe he'll ask Goku not to interfere with his actions post the Tournament. Frieza will rebuild his empire and leave earth alone but Goku has to promises to leave him to do as he pleases. He could as for the SDB wish IF Goku tells him about it. My most out there theory is that he'll ask to become the next GoD.

Your idea doesn't make sense. Freeza will return back to the after life once the tournament is concluded. What will he do in less than 24 hours? He wants to fight Goku to get some sort of Vengeance.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Now we just need Freeza in Green Hill Zone so we can unite the "AGAIN!!" crowd. Freeza and Green Hill Zone (X2) AGAIN!!! :lol:
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:57 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:I need the next episode so bad, Goku interacting with Freeza is something always fun for me.
Goku's interactions with Freeza are always so entertaining. I can't wait for that episode either.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat May 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:That kind of request would be very out of character.
How? Like Vegeta, Frieza is very prideful and despite not being the most diligent fighter, hates that he was bested by the Saiyans three times, it'd be completely in character for him to request one more chance to wipe that shameful defeat that weighs upon his name from his own mind.
Simple because its not in his nature. He spent his entire life NOT Training and coasting on his power, the training he has done was clearly done begrudgingly. Frieza will always take the easy road first and foremost. Thats why he'd rather blow up a planet then just admit defeat and go home.

If he wanted anything like that, he'd ask Goku "You have to let me kill you after we win". Frieza wants Goku dead, not beaten, maybe humiliated, but dead all the same. What pride he dose have is not true pride, its arrogance and ego. Thats why he'd rather blow up a planet then just admit defeat, go home, lick his wounds and bounce back.

The only time Frieza takes his time with anything is to hurt someone, to make them suffer.

Frieza, simple put, is a cold hearted, selfish and spiteful creature right to his core. Why ask for a rematch when he can ask for Goku's head on a plate instead?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 pm

MagmonKai wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Kanassa wrote: I bet that condition is going to be something like "1v1 me BRO!" or maybe how to overcome the Gold form's stamina issues.

Your idea doesn't make sense. Freeza will return back to the after life once the tournament is concluded. What will he do in less than 24 hours? He wants to fight Goku to get some sort of Vengeance.
You seem to have missed my implication that his request will likely be a two-parter.

Him being fully resurrected will be first and foremost....but this is Frieza. He'll happy twist this to his benefit as much as he can because as it stands Frieza is the one holding the winning cards and he knows it.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Frieza, simple put, is a cold hearted, selfish and spiteful creature right to his core. Why ask for a rematch when he can ask for Goku's head on a plate instead?
Because that wouldn't satisfy him. He doesn't want a win handed to him out of obligation from Goku, he wants to humiliate Goku. Otherwise we houldn't of waite until Vegeta and Goku had ground him into dust to blow up the planet in ROF. That was Plan B.

Kanassa wrote:

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat May 27, 2017 9:25 pm

Why did Universe's 3 Angel hid behind the GoD when that metal man ran at them? Isn't he supposed to be super strong?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat May 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Frieza, simple put, is a cold hearted, selfish and spiteful creature right to his core. Why ask for a rematch when he can ask for Goku's head on a plate instead?
Because that wouldn't satisfy him. He doesn't want a win handed to him out of obligation from Goku, he wants to humiliate Goku. Otherwise we houldn't of waite until Vegeta and Goku had ground him into dust to blow up the planet in ROF. That was Plan B.
Are we taking about the same Frieza here? The person who throws all his plans for "humiliation and payback" out the window as soon as his backs against the wall and will happy destroy worlds and let the vacuum of space to the job for him. Thats what separate him from Goku and Vegeta. Frieza will accept any win, as long as they are dead and he's still standing. If he really cared about his pride and humiliation, he would have gone away and come back stronger, both on Namek and Earth.

Frieza is NOT Vegeta or Cell. He's NOT a warrior. He's a tyrant and businessman first and foremost. He's a cosmic gangster who would, if it were possible, send his men round to Goku house, have them beat him up and murder his family, watch as they beat him to a bloody pulp and then, once his spirit was broken, hold a gun to Goku's head and pull the trigger with a smile of his face.

That is Frieza.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sat May 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Do you people really need to bring the episode discussion to the Announcement Thread?
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.