"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

RedHeat
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by RedHeat » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:47 am

ekrolo2 wrote:Please tell me the Anariza business isn't actually happening, because wasting Freeza on a fusion with U3 would rival Thor Ragnarok in its sheer awfulness.
>Thor Ragnarok was awful

LMAO

But no, I seriously doubt Frieza is gonna fuse with anyone.
Feels over Reals.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 am

I imagine the megazord will get destroyed and then Paparoni will absorb the remains of it similar to how Android 13 absorbed the remains of 14 and 15.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:58 am

ekrolo2 wrote:Please tell me the Anariza business isn't actually happening, because wasting Freeza on a fusion with U3 would rival Thor Ragnarok in its sheer awfulness.
I don't see anything bad about this.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

CriticalThinker
Beyond Newbie

Post by CriticalThinker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Nice to see the thread opened now, while the movie doesn't sound that interesting to me I'll still see it regardless. Also wasn't expecting to get Anariza revealed already. Honestly I can't say that I like or dislike it, I just want expecting it to looking like that kinda like when Ganos transformed. Also I swear that design looks awful familiar, oh well I'll judge it once we see it in action.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:11 pm

CriticalThinker wrote:Nice to see the thread opened now, while the movie doesn't sound that interesting to me I'll still see it regardless. Also wasn't expecting to get Anariza revealed already. Honestly I can't say that I like or dislike it, I just want expecting it to looking like that kinda like when Ganos transformed. Also I swear that design looks awful familiar, oh well I'll judge it once we see it in action.
It looks like a cross between Hatchiyack and Frieza if that's what it reminds you of.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

CriticalThinker
Beyond Newbie

Post by CriticalThinker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Big Chief wrote:
CriticalThinker wrote:Nice to see the thread opened now, while the movie doesn't sound that interesting to me I'll still see it regardless. Also wasn't expecting to get Anariza revealed already. Honestly I can't say that I like or dislike it, I just want expecting it to looking like that kinda like when Ganos transformed. Also I swear that design looks awful familiar, oh well I'll judge it once we see it in action.
It looks like a cross between Hatchiyack and Frieza if that's what it reminds you of.
That's why the design looked so familiar to me, still a bit weird how pepperoni and the other robots fusing together looks like that though. So much for the theory on pepperoni piloting the megazord.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Hold on a sec, I'm getting some mixed info here.

I get that Anariza is the fusion of all the mechs from universe 3....but could someone please tell me were this were the info on Frieza fusing with them comes from? Although I will admit his name is similar.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 pm

RedHeat wrote:
>Thor Ragnarok was awful

LMAO

But no, I seriously doubt Frieza is gonna fuse with anyone.
I can only hope they put out something on par with Ragnarok.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Btw I think its smart to announce the new movie as saiyans origins for now, because they dont want to spoil the ToP ending.

TheMikado
I Live Here

Post by TheMikado » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Hold on a sec, I'm getting some mixed info here.

I get that Anariza is the fusion of all the mechs from universe 3....but could someone please tell me were this were the info on Frieza fusing with them comes from? Although I will admit his name is similar.
It could be an absorption power?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:...but could someone please tell me were this were the info on Frieza fusing with them comes from?
I've seen nothing but speculation there. If there was anything official I'm sure we'd have a source by now. At least a comment from Herms or something.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

ShinTenshin
Beyond Newbie

Post by ShinTenshin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:41 pm

The Yamamuro's design of UI Goku specify it's an version with black hair, meaning clearly there is another version.
Herms himself think it imply there is a UI version with colored hair.

I say it since several months now but be prepared to have a mastered UI with silver hair.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:53 pm

TheMikado wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Hold on a sec, I'm getting some mixed info here.

It could be an absorption power?
Oh know I can understand that I just wanted to know were the info on this came from.
Alruneia wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:...but could someone please tell me were this were the info on Frieza fusing with them comes from?
I've seen nothing but speculation there. If there was anything official I'm sure we'd have a source by now. At least a comment from Herms or something.
Thanks.

I can see were people would get the idea, his hands and legs are the same purple as Golden Frieza and parts of his body dose have a strong resemblance to Golden Frieza's bioarmour. The white is more like Frost's however but that could be jys the blend of top robots grey and Frieza's white. The name is also very suggestive the idea as well. As for the tentacles the top robot had arms that stuck out so that may be what their based on.

I always like Hatchiyack so having a series version is not bad. However he's created I hope he uses the powers that Hatchiyack had in his original game....the giant size suggests as much.

Arg
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arg » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm

ShinTenshin wrote:The Yamamuro's design of UI Goku specify it's an version with black hair, meaning clearly there is another version.
Herms himself think it imply there is a UI version with colored hair.

I say it since several months now but be prepared to have a mastered UI with silver hair.
Or super Saiyan UI, SSJ god UI, SS Blue UI...

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm

This isn't the first time a fusioned / transformed character looks nothing like the source material. What does Super 13 had that showed he was part of three androids (13/14/15)? Nothing at all. He looked like a super saiyan fused with a bio warrior or something. Perfect Cell looked as if he absorbed Frieza instead of 18 (yeah I know, he had his dna, but it makes no sense for Frieza dna to 'appear' when Frieza's genes gave way to android genes [17/18])

No way that Frieza fuses with those guys. Makes no sense whatsoever (even less sense than it made when he would betray U7 with Frost).

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm

If freeza does get absorbed then freeza will end up biting u7 in the ass just in a way we didn't expect..

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Well, Aniraza certainly makes me not dread the next couple of episodes about Universe 3 as much as I did before. Hopefully he's cool.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:18 pm

It kinda sucks that Aniraza will go out next week unless he gets to surpass Jiren :lol:

For a guy that got hyped to be a hidden character like Kefla, going out in 1 episode is a bit disappointing.

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:21 pm

He looks less robotic than I expected

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Aniraza will probably embarrass Gohan, but we won't be impressed since all of his other opponents have already done it.