"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegeta_Sama
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 am

Kenneth La Torre wrote:About the whole toyo tracing thing, meh.
i think people went to far with this trace thing. He did trace... a draft of captain america, but I'm pretty sure there are no consequences when it comes to a draft that is different from the final product (cause it is). I'm questioning if this would have been a thing if the draft wasnt posted.
To me the worst part isn't the fact that he traced... It's seeing people denying it in front of legit proof. Also how most of them, who are uneducated on the subject, try to argue with people who know their shit like Ajay.
Get Fucked, C_unt

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue May 29, 2018 10:06 am

JazzMazz wrote:Yeah, Toyo really had a problem with perception this chapter. Even cooler stuff like this isn't well executed.
Yeah that's pissing me off lol
Vegeta_Sama wrote:To me the worst part isn't the fact that he traced... It's seeing people denying it in front of legit proof. Also how most of them, who are uneducated on the subject, try to argue with people who know their shit like Ajay.
I am sorry but this "proof" does not hold enough water for me, reply to the arguments I backed if you have a problem with that cheers lol

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue May 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
i think people went to far with this trace thing. He did trace... a draft of captain america, but I'm pretty sure there are no consequences when it comes to a draft that is different from the final product (cause it is). I'm questioning if this would have been a thing if the draft wasnt posted.
To me the worst part isn't the fact that he traced... It's seeing people denying it in front of legit proof. Also how most of them, who are uneducated on the subject, try to argue with people who know their shit like Ajay.

Toyotaro traced but your worship of a dbtuber is weak

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Tue May 29, 2018 1:09 pm

Geez can't this topic just die already, we get it Toyotaro trace whatever the hell he did but no need to be reminded by this every damn day, Not defending Toyotaro but can we move on right now and talk about interesting things about the Manga.
    I'm really hoping Gohan get a legit focus chapter

CriticalThinker
    Beyond Newbie

Post by CriticalThinker » Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm

I know I said a while back that I wouldn't mention the tracing again but boy is it hard to. It's not even because of the tracing now but the fans that flat out refuse to believe what Toyo did was tracing despite all the evidence. The sheer amount of ignorance on display from these few fans is both astonishing and disappointing. Now I'm officially one hundred percent done talking about this topic as of today.

Anywho I'm still hoping that Caulifla/Kale show up next chapter as they were the highlight for me in the anime. I will say though that I am surprised by how little we've seen of them so far in this tournament, as I believe the last time we saw them was at the start of it.

Vegeta_Sama
    Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:
    Vegeta_Sama wrote:

Your post is weak. If you think that "worship" means agreeing with someone, then half of the goddam world is deities. Ajay knows what he's talking about, so he has way more credibility than the average dude when it comes to this stuff. You wouldn't say that you worship a doctor is you agree with his medical point of view rather than a random guy's, would you?
    PsionicWarrior wrote: I am sorry but this "proof" does not hold enough water for me, reply to the arguments I backed if you have a problem with that cheers lol
    Why don't you add a couple more "lols" in there? And no, I won't reply to your arguments, because unlike everyone else, I don't pretend that I'm somehow more knowledgeable of this stuff. If multiple dudes who can actually draw (the PROFESSIONAL artist and Ajay) said that it's a trace, then everyone else has to just shut up and accept it because they have no way of disproving it with their very limited knowlege. What even is the point of arguing about it, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about unlike the oppsite side of view. You just make yourself look ignorant
    Last edited by Vegeta_Sama on Tue May 29, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Get Fucked, C_unt

BlueVegerot
    Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BlueVegerot » Tue May 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
    BlueVegerot wrote:
    Vegeta_Sama wrote: To me the worst part isn't the fact that he traced... It's seeing people denying it in front of legit proof. Also how most of them, who are uneducated on the subject, try to argue with people who know their shit like Ajay.

Your post is weak. If you think that "worship" means agreeing with someone, then half of the goddam world is deities. Ajay knows what he's talking about, so he has way more credibility than the average dude when it comes to this stuff. You wouldn't say that you worship a doctor is you agree with his medical point of view rather than a random guy's, would you?
    PsionicWorrior wrote: I am sorry but this "proof" does not hold enough water for me, reply to the arguments I backed if you have a problem with that cheers lol
    Why don't you add a couple more "lols" in there? And no, I won't reply to your arguments, because unlike everyone else, I don't pretend that I'm somehow more knowledgeable of this stuff. If multiple dudes who can actually draw (the PROFESSIONAL artist and Ajay) said that it's a trace, then everyone else has to just shut up and accept it because they have no way of disproving it with their very limited knowlege. What even is the point of arguing about it, if you don't know what the hell you're talking about unlike the oppsite side of view. You just make yourself look ignorant

The fact that you felt the need to bring up a youtuber in an obvious argument shows how weak your post is. Its like you are offended that a few people don't agree with the great animeajay. Get outta here you sheep. "muh youtubers" "muh professional artists".

Whats next bringing up geekdom when someone disagrees with you about an in universe thing?

"i can't believe people still think ssj grade 4 is stronger than ssj despite what geekdom101 says".

Stop using youtubers as a crutch and make your points on your own

Grimlock
    Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:Whats next bringing up geekdom when someone disagrees with you about an in universe thing?

"i can't believe people still think ssj grade 4 is stronger than ssj despite what geekdom101 says".

In Heroes thread we see a fine example of why we should not use Youtubers as an argument.

Anyway, let us drop this. The Toyotaro tracing issue has been commented to death by now and it is kind of off-topic. I have been skipping some of the past chapters so I don't know much of what's going on, but from the comments I see here, there has been much change from the anime lately, right? Like in the appearance of a new form that did not appear in Toei's version, for example. This is what I expect from the manga the most, considering the saga has already ended and we know how stuff will play out, I'd like to see more drastic changes.
    Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Vegeta_Sama
    Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 2:23 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:
    Vegeta_Sama wrote:
    BlueVegerot wrote:

PsionicWorrior wrote: I am sorry but this "proof" does not hold enough water for me, reply to the arguments I backed if you have a problem with that cheers lol

The fact that you felt the need to bring up a youtuber in an obvious argument shows how weak your post is. Its like you are offended that a few people don't agree with the great animeajay. Get outta here you sheep. "muh youtubers" "muh professional artists".

Whats next bringing up geekdom when someone disagrees with you about an in universe thing?

I can use the professional comic artist who drew the original cover if you'd like. If you're so offended by me using a valid and credible opinion just because it comes from a youtuber. Wouldn't change a thing cause point is: someone who knows what the hell they're talking about confirmed it. Why the hell would I waste time, trying to look like I know shit, when there's someone who already expressed it better than I ever could. And talking about "weak", the whole "you worship/ suck person's dick" ecc... Is the real easy and weak argument. And guess what: it's what you used. You don't see me saying " You're a Toyotaro dicksucker if you agree with him". Now THAT would be weak. About Geekdom: no, I would not bring him up cause 1. I don't follow him much and 2. He doesn't have any more knowlege than the average fan. In universe stuff and ART are very different things, and one of them requires a bit more than reading a manga or watching a show. And last thing, I'm not "offended" that people don't agree with the right opinion, I'm just disappointed.
    Get Fucked, C_unt

prince212
    OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Delete ,sorry
    Last edited by prince212 on Tue May 29, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Dbzk1999
    Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dbzk1999 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:08 pm

prince212 wrote:
    CriticalThinker wrote: Anywho I'm still hoping that Caulifla/Kale show up next chapter as they were the highlight for me in the anime. I will say though that I am surprised by how little we've seen of them so far in this tournament, as I believe the last time we saw them was at the start of it.
    The sheer amount of ignorance on display from these few fans ....
    Yeap they hadn’t being show since the start. May be just only a single panel when a universe was erase.
    It’s about time to show those u6 saiyans right on the next chapter
    And please respect different opinions , I don’t consider myself an ignorant just because I’m saying that looks like a partial trace but we can not assure a 100% for sure .not enough evidences , I’m not gonna call whoever does not understand my view an ignorant .
    Did I trace ?
    [spoiler]Image
    Image[/spoiler]
    While I can see the point you’re trying to make with those pictures. It’s pretty obvious it’s not

A) The triangle isn’t complete
    B) The triangle is asymmetrical to the first one

Point being, there’s a ton of differences that can be noticed in that second picture, and if you overlap them with one another, they’re not going to line up.

Vegeta_Sama
    Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

prince212 wrote:
    CriticalThinker wrote: Anywho I'm still hoping that Caulifla/Kale show up next chapter as they were the highlight for me in the anime. I will say though that I am surprised by how little we've seen of them so far in this tournament, as I believe the last time we saw them was at the start of it.
    The sheer amount of ignorance on display from these few fans ....
    Yeap they hadn’t being show since the start. May be just only a single panel when a universe was erase.
    It’s about time to show those u6 saiyans right on the next chapter
    And please respect different opinions , I don’t consider myself an ignorant just because I’m saying that looks like a partial trace but we can not assure a 100% for sure .not enough evidences , I’m not gonna call whoever does not understand my view an ignorant .
    [spoiler]Did I trace ?
    Image[/spoiler]
    I see you're trying to copy Doctor's post, with the difference that his is actually funny and it makes sense, unlike yours. Epic fail, but nice try

PS: When I say that someone is ignorant, it doesn't mean that I consider him stupid, the meaning is not really hard to understand. Ignorant is someone who is not well informed on a certain subject.
    Get Fucked, C_unt

PsionicWarrior

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue May 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:
    I didn't and nor did everyone pretend anything about being more knowledgeable than others, I only said I am not convinced by Ajay's video, do I have the right to do that or is it forbidden lol
    If you don't want to reply to the arguments presented against Ajay's analysis that's fine by me but calling everyone else ignorant does not really help the debate lol

prince212
    OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Delete , sorry
    Last edited by prince212 on Tue May 29, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Alruneia
    I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue May 29, 2018 3:32 pm

This argument has gotten so out of hand that it's breaking the site CSS. And:
    TheDevilsCorpse wrote:This thread is for discussing the content of the Super manga itself, and at this point is not the place for this discussion to be had. If you want to talk about Toyotaro's actions and the moral ethics of them, then start a new topic for it.
    You were already asked to make a separate thread for this, so if it's really something you need to fight about...
    Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
    Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

PsionicWarrior

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue May 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Alruneia wrote: You were already asked to make a separate thread for this, so if it's really something you need to fight about...
    I am sorry I didn't see it the first time, new thread open so we stop arguing about it in this one apologies again lol

Vegeta_Sama
    Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 3:43 pm

prince212 wrote:
    Dbzk1999 wrote: While I can see the point you’re trying to make with those pictures. It’s pretty obvious it’s not
    Glad you see the point . I did trace . But nobody can tell 100% if I did or I didn’t
    Vegeta_Sama wrote: I see you're trying to copy Doctor's post, with the difference that his is actually funny and it makes sense, unlike yours. Epic fail, but nice try
    idk what are you talking about , try to think by yourself without implying others .
    I'm referencing this post:
    Doctor. wrote:I don't see any trace either in this image. Guess we were all wrong.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
    It's quite clear what I'm talking about. You tried to replicate the humor. And failed. It's funny how you yell me to think for myself after copying someone else's joke.
    Also, please explain to me what "implying others" means in this content because it's really unclear what you actually mean by that. Maybe you wanted to say "think for yourself without relying on others", or some other shit like that. Or maybe you meant "without implying that I copied off of others". Whatever it is, it's not easy to interpret xD
    Get Fucked, C_unt

Vegeta_Sama
    Regular

Post by Vegeta_Sama » Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm

PsionicWarrior wrote:
    Vegeta_Sama wrote:
    I didn't and nor did everyone pretend anything about being more knowledgeable than others, I only said I am not convinced by Ajay's video, do I have the right to do that or is it forbidden lol
    If you don't want to reply to the arguments presented against Ajay's analysis that's fine by me but calling everyone else ignorant does not really help the debate lol
    Don't act like ignorant is an insult. It means that you're not well prepared on a certain topic. And I doubt that many people here are experts in art/drawing. So calling everyone else ignorant is not a wrong thing to do. I am myself ignorant on the subject when compared to people like Ajay, so I don't argue what he says, unlike you. It's like disagreeing with a teacher, who knows way more than you'll ever know, on something that he's trying to teach you. There's no point, you'll just look bad.
    Get Fucked, C_unt

HeroR
    Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue May 29, 2018 4:46 pm

BlueVegerot wrote:
    Vegeta_Sama wrote:

Despite my issues with Ajay, he’s right on this. I did this in school since I can’t really hand draw so I need references and traced, but I used models for poses or fair use pictures. While this is fine for school and training, and isn’t something you really should used for professional work.
    Kanassa wrote:
    precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
    Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Tue May 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Vegeta_Sama, prince212 - settle down, hug it out, and start talking like friends, or I'm going to lock this whole thing down. In fact, if you want to continue the discussion about Toyotaro's tracing, there's a new thread just for that here.

-edit- Looks like Prince has thought better of his actions, good on ya.