Is the Universe 6 Arc next? *Spoilers*

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PhoenixEX
Regular

Is the Universe 6 Arc next? *Spoilers*

Post by PhoenixEX » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:57 pm

This is a Dragon Ball Super question by the way. I'm only posting it here since I can't seem to post it on the DBS board for some reason (can someone fix that?).

Anyways, in the manga, it seems like they'll be having a 5v5 match between 5 of Universe 6's fighters and 5 of Universe 7's fighters. Does this mean that the U6 Arc is next? Are they skipping the Resurrection "F" Arc for now?
In the anime, they're showing filler episodes. Now that I think about it, the only allusion to Resurrection "F" I see in the anime is in the intro with Jaco, but more noticeably there's that one shot of Goku and Vegeta entering a vortex into what's presumably U6. So...once the fillers are done, could the U6 Arc be next instead of the RF Arc?

Thoughts?
One World. 🌐 🕊

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Is the Universe 6 Arc next? *Spoilers*

Post by fadeddreams5 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:07 pm

There will be an F arc in the anime. This was confirmed through episode titles that focus on Frieza.

The manga is sort of a treat until we make it there.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: Is the Universe 6 Arc next? *Spoilers*

Post by Sandubadear » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 pm

The RoF arc was skipped in the manga because Toyotaro just recently made his RoF adaptation, but it won't be skipped in the anime.

BTW I think the "Champa arc" will be an introdution to the U6 arc, as in, after the Tournament, Goku & co. go to U6 in search of the Super DBs because something happens.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra