Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote: Doubt it. They didn't even correct the scene from the Copy Vegeta arc so I really doubt they'll do an uncensored version just for SIC Radical.
AH! Knew it!
I remember when people complained about those fails in Copy Vegeta arc on the facebook page, an admin replied saying that it would be fixed and I was like " Yeah right..."

I'm thankful for we having Super dubbed, but I sure don't miss Audio-In's incompetence. They hardly could have found a worse studio. It's a shame.
My dream for when the new episodes arrive is that SIC gives DBS to Buggin Media (the best anime dubbing studio here imo) and due to fans begging for the same cast they'll keep it (except for Gabriel).
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:00 am

Guys looks like they'll actually change some stuff for Super on SIC Radical. I was watching the anime Haikyuu!! (that's currently airing there before Super dubbed) and when Super started I wanted to watch it just for the "DEUS" scream and it wasn't there but it was there when it aired on SIC K, so maybe we'll get an uncensored version afterall. Maybe will get a version of the BoG arc without that horrible Vegeta (probably not :thumbdown: ).
Last edited by Gafonso6 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 am

We'll see on Wednesday.
EDIT: I've seen the opening and to me it sounds like it's still there. Though I've noticed that the DEEEUS sounds different on different setups, so not sure really...
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

Haikyuu dubbed in portuguese, wtf?! Didn't know about that.
I saw the Opening and still sounds like the 1st version. The "DEUS" part is definitely there and the Ending still has Paulo Espirito Santo name there. :lol:

I'm just interested for episode 3 to see if Roshi's scenes make the cut. I expect nothing though.
i'm curious to see how episode 89 (Roshi/Yurin stuff) will be handled. :lol:
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Maybe I just misheard it. Still hope for an uncensored version and for a re recorded Vegeta, Loy did say he was doing some dubbing work on some comments and when somebody asked if he was doing new DBS episodes he said no so maybe he was doing some old DBS episodes? (probably not)
FortuneSSJ wrote:Haikyuu dubbed in portuguese, wtf?! Didn't know about that.
Yup. Started airing today.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 am

Well guys, unless we get a physical release we're going to have a censored version of the BoG arc forever. I just hope they don't censor pervert Roshi from the recent episodes.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:Well guys, unless we get a physical release we're going to have a censored version of the BoG arc forever. I just hope they don't censor pervert Roshi from the recent episodes.
I feel like that will become the shortest episode of Super because of the censorship it may have. :lol:
God Bless Internet!

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:Guys looks like they'll actually change some stuff for Super on SIC Radical. I was watching the anime Haikyuu!! (that's currently airing there before Super dubbed) and when Super started I wanted to watch it just for the "DEUS" scream and it wasn't there but it was there when it aired on SIC K, so maybe we'll get an uncensored version afterall. Maybe will get a version of the BoG arc without that horrible Vegeta (probably not :thumbdown: ).
Now that you talked about Haikyuu, who are the voice actors in the portuguese dub of that anime?

I watched the portuguese trailer, and the cast sounded like Romeu Vala as Hinata and Ricardo Spínola as Kageyama, but I'm really not sure about it, it's just a guess.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 pm

SaintEvolution wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:Guys looks like they'll actually change some stuff for Super on SIC Radical. I was watching the anime Haikyuu!! (that's currently airing there before Super dubbed) and when Super started I wanted to watch it just for the "DEUS" scream and it wasn't there but it was there when it aired on SIC K, so maybe we'll get an uncensored version afterall. Maybe will get a version of the BoG arc without that horrible Vegeta (probably not :thumbdown: ).
Now that you talked about Haikyuu, who are the voice actors in the portuguese dub of that anime?

I watched the portuguese trailer, and the cast sounded like Romeu Vala as Hinata and Ricardo Spínola as Kageyama, but I'm really not sure about it, it's just a guess.
Hinata is Pedro Leitão (the Portuguese voice of Neji) and Kageyama I think is voiced by Simon Frankel (the Portuguese Killer Bee and Tintin). Spínola is definitely not in the cast. I don't even know what's the studio since the cast is a mixture of Naruto actors, Spongebob actors, Fairy Tail actors and more. I can't tell if Vala's in the cast since I still can't recognize his voice.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:10 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:Well guys, unless we get a physical release we're going to have a censored version of the BoG arc forever. I just hope they don't censor pervert Roshi from the recent episodes.
I feel like that will become the shortest episode of Super because of the censorship it may have. :lol:
God Bless Internet!
They better not even try that. The backlash may be even bigger than when Biggs censored Sailor Moon Crystal.

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:
SaintEvolution wrote:

Hinata is Pedro Leitão (the Portuguese voice of Neji) and Kageyama I think is voiced by Simon Frankel (the Portuguese Killer Bee and Tintin). Spínola is definitely not in the cast. I don't even know what's the studio since the cast is a mixture of Naruto actors, Spongebob actors, Fairy Tail actors and more. I can't tell if Vala's in the cast since I still can't recognize his voice.
Do you recognized more actors in the cast besides Pedro and Simon as Hinata and Kageyama?

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:02 am

SaintEvolution wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:
SaintEvolution wrote:

Do you recognized more actors in the cast besides Pedro and Simon as Hinata and Kageyama?
Tanaka is voiced by Quimbé and Tsukishima by Pedro Cardoso (Portuguese Spongebob)

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 am

GUYS!!!!
New episodes finally confirmed!!! I'm betting July!!! OH MY GOD!!! BTW I've done my research and the distributor has at least 100 episodes from the 1st to the ones that haven't aired yet.
The only thing that will make this even more perfect is some new additions to the cast and NOT Gabriel Gonçalves as Zamas(u).
YEAH!!!

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 am

Awesome, those are all great news! Do you know if they're picking up from the last episode? I wouldn't mind if they ran the first episodes of Future Trunks arc (you know, to recap :D).
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:56 am

Gafonso6 wrote:GUYS!!!!
New episodes finally confirmed!!! I'm betting July!!! OH MY GOD!!! BTW I've done my research and the distributor has at least 100 episodes from the 1st to the ones that haven't aired yet.
The only thing that will make this even more perfect is some new additions to the cast and NOT Gabriel Gonçalves as Zamas(u).
YEAH!!!
Well, since many characters are introduced in the series after the episode 52 it would be really weird kept only 10 people in the voice cast. I hope they get new actors to make part of the team.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:00 am

Rubens wrote:Awesome, those are all great news! Do you know if they're picking up from the last episode? I wouldn't mind if they ran the first episodes of Future Trunks arc (you know, to recap :D).
Probably from where they stopped.

BTW:
They deleated the post (probably because they announced it way too soon) but here's a print
[spoiler]
Breaking news....
To Dragon Ball fans... new episodes have arrived. In a few days we'll return to the studio.
[/spoiler]

EDIT: They made another post where they said dubbing will start next week. It's definetily returning in July.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 pm

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I've been anxious to hear more of our Black, Beerus and Whis. Now to make things better find a more competent studio and fire Gabriel. :P
Rubens wrote:Awesome, those are all great news! Do you know if they're picking up from the last episode? I wouldn't mind if they ran the first episodes of Future Trunks arc (you know, to recap :D).
Recap FT Trunks arc would be the best move indeed.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:51 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I've been anxious to hear more of our Black, Beerus and Whis. Now to make things better find a more competent studio and fire Gabriel. :P
Recap FT Trunks arc would be the best move indeed.
Almost certain that it's still Audio-In maybe with the second round they'll do a better job.

A recap is almost certainly not happening, the show is airing on SIC K (probably starting the FT arc) and SIC Radical for recaps.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 am

Guys, is any of you going to the dinner? They said some news are being announced at the dinner and since I can't go I was wondering if any of you are going.

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:
Probably from where they stopped.

BTW:
They deleated the post (probably because they announced it way too soon) but here's a print
[spoiler]
Breaking news....
To Dragon Ball fans... new episodes have arrived. In a few days we'll return to the studio.
[/spoiler]

EDIT: They made another post where they said dubbing will start next week. It's definetily returning in July.
So, they will dub more 50 episodes? Or more 26?