Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlueChi
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by BlueChi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:17 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:When do they release a trailer of Super Broly with the Portuguese dub?
Realistically? In the next few days. Unless the studio wants to skimp on the advertising costs and just hope people show up. Which wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:24 pm

BlueChi wrote:
JohnnyCashKami wrote:When do they release a trailer of Super Broly with the Portuguese dub?
Realistically? In the next few days. Unless the studio wants to skimp on the advertising costs and just hope people show up. Which wouldn't surprise me, tbh.
The advertising is not on the studio's hands but on Big Picture's so the trailer will probably drop until thirsday.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 am

FFS I give up on the page... They're saying Pedro Górgia, the usual BIGGS voiceover is Goku's voice. :lol:

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Just being clear, will Panda Biggs redub the entire Super series with a new cast, or will they just dub the rest of episodes with the new cast?

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 pm

SaintEvolution wrote:Just being clear, will Panda Biggs redub the entire Super series with a new cast, or will they just dub the rest of episodes with the new cast?
They'll just dub the new ones. One of the promos they're using for the show has footage from the BoG arc with Spínola and Feist.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:28 pm

According to OtakuPT the movie will get a premiere on March 9th in Lisbon and Porto.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Is confirmed this will get a normal theatrical release or it will be a limited one just for a few days?
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:37 pm

FortuneSSJ wrote:Is confirmed this will get a normal theatrical release or it will be a limited one just for a few days?
It will be a normal release for all theatre chains.

The FB page teased the second trailer so the trailer will probably drop tomorrow.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:44 pm

They also teased "some other announcement" they can't reveal yet on the comments. Since this obviously won't be Feist and Spínola on the film, my guess is either a subbed release or a home video announcement. Or the date of the preview screening, but that's already known.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:46 pm

omegalucas wrote:They also teased "some other announcement" they can't reveal yet on the comments. Since this obviously won't be Feist and Spínola on the film, my guess is either a subbed release or a home video announcement. Or the date of the preview screening, but that's already known.
Maybe the final cast or a snippet of Portuguese Blizzard.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:48 pm

I doubt there's gonna be a Portuguese Blizzard. We'll probably have the Engrish version. Did any of the other countries dub the song?

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:55 pm

omegalucas wrote:I doubt there's gonna be a Portuguese Blizzard. We'll probably have the Engrish version. Did any of the other countries dub the song?
Yup, from what I know every country dubbed theirs.
Unfortunately we lost the 2 DB singers, but hey Romeu can sing so maybe it will be him.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:11 pm

diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:I doubt there's gonna be a Portuguese Blizzard. We'll probably have the Engrish version. Did any of the other countries dub the song?
Unfortunately we lost the 2 DB singers, but hey Romeu can sing so maybe it will be him.
No, every country except Japan used the engrish version just like Hero in BoG.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:
diogoarez wrote:
No, every country except Japan used the engrish version just like Hero in BoG.
Damn, it's a shame since I wanted to hear our version.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:30 pm

Rui de Sá just confirmed that he is Paragus. Also Loy posted a video of him dubbing the movie, have to say he sounds good and serious but since it's a movie it would be expected.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:Rui de Sá just confirmed that he is Paragus. Also Loy posted a video of him dubbing the movie, have to say he sounds good and serious but since it's a movie it would be expected.
Yeah that was expected but we'll have to see to be sure.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Man, them Super Saiyans better watch out 'cause the Super Warriors are out to exterminate them. :P Super Warriors still.. lol.

danielsan_190196
Beyond Newbie

Post by danielsan_190196 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:52 am

Why does the footage have Spanish subs?

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:40 am

danielsan_190196 wrote:Why does the footage have Spanish subs?
Which one? The Loy video? If you're seeing Castillan subs it's because you have them activated.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:04 am

danielsan_190196 wrote:Why does the footage have Spanish subs?
Those are not Spanish subs on the screen. The upside down ponctuation marks are there so the actors don't start the sentences with neutral expression when the character is, for example, sad.