Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by omegalucas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:58 pm

diogoarez wrote:Loy basically gave me an hint that he'll be in the series and laughed when I said that the movie would be the OG cast's sendoff. I guess we have a confirmation from him
And then accused you of wanting to rob him of his job I bet :lol:
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:09 pm

omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote:Loy basically gave me an hint that he'll be in the series and laughed when I said that the movie would be the OG cast's sendoff. I guess we have a confirmation from him
And then accused you of wanting to rob him of his job I bet :lol:
It's so sad that this is actually a thing that could very well have happened that one can only laugh :lol:
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Here's another commercial for Super on Biggs. Looks like they're really betting on this.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:Here's another commercial for Super on Biggs. Looks like they're really betting on this.
And they chose episode 5 of all things to promote the show :lol:
I wonder why they don't use voice clips though.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 pm

omegalucas wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote:Here's another commercial for Super on Biggs. Looks like they're really betting on this.
And they chose episode 5 of all things to promote the show :lol:
I wonder why they don't use voice clips though.
Probably because these are just small teasers. Later down the line we'll get one with voice clips.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Uh they're saying on the page that the movie will be dubbed in Audio In... Excuse me, WTF?

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:57 pm

diogoarez wrote:Uh they're saying on the page that the movie will be dubbed in Audio In... Excuse me, WTF?
They are wrong so often I wouldn't be surprised they made a mistake again. Did your source mention any studio?

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:59 pm

omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote:Uh they're saying on the page that the movie will be dubbed in Audio In... Excuse me, WTF?
They are wrong so often I wouldn't be surprised they made a mistake again. Did your source mention any studio?
Nope, but I assumed Audio In were done after what happened with Super.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:00 pm

It is not Audio-In. For starters Big Picture only works with SantaClaus and the actors that did the casting don't even work with Audio-In. Spínola probably only said studio and they assumed it's Audio-In.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:00 pm

I asked Loy. Let's see if he answers.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:02 pm

It's not possible to be Audio-In, they already know their demands and would keep the contract. Also if you source is right Feist was contacted.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Loy says he has no idea which studio will dub the film. This means he either knows and can't say or Big Picture (or Biggs) is handling the negotiations with the cast directly.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:25 pm

omegalucas wrote:Loy says he has no idea which studio will dub the film. This means he either knows and can't say or Big Picture (or Biggs) is handling the negotiations with the cast directly.
What a fucking shitshow this is turning out to be... He obviously know which studio it is because the studio always contacts the actors. Why the FB page mentioned Audio-In is beyond me... Did you confront him with the statement the FB page made?

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm

diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:All I want right now is Spínola and Feist on the film. C'moooooon *fingers crossed*
I just recieved info that they will be in the film, can't confirm it just yet but everything points towards it. Maybe by Monday we'll have info.
Can you ask your source if they're sure? Because if the FB page isn't lying (and they could be since Audio-In as nothing to do with this because if they had the cast would've been set from the get-go) Feist and Spínola weren't contacted.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:
diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:All I want right now is Spínola and Feist on the film. C'moooooon *fingers crossed*
I just recieved info that they will be in the film, can't confirm it just yet but everything points towards it. Maybe by Monday we'll have info.
Can you ask your source if they're sure? Because if the FB page isn't lying (and they could be since Audio-In as nothing to do with this because if they had the cast would've been set from the get-go) Feist and Spínola weren't contacted.
I did it a few minutes ago, waiting for a response.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm

As expected he confirms what he said before, that Feist and Spinola were contacted. I really hope he's right because contacting Loy and Cristina but no Feist and Spinola would be stupid

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 pm

diogoarez wrote:As expected he confirms what he said before, that Feist and Spinola were contacted. I really hope he's right because contacting Loy and Cristina but no Feist and Spinola would be stupid
Like you said he never failed you before unlike the FB page. Maybe they went and asked Feist and Spínola and because of contract reasons they said they weren't contacted and the page just assumed Audio-In is handling the movie for some reason... even though SIC isn't associated with this dub in any way. The trailer should come out next week so now we must wait.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:24 pm

Gafonso6 wrote:
diogoarez wrote:As expected he confirms what he said before, that Feist and Spinola were contacted. I really hope he's right because contacting Loy and Cristina but no Feist and Spinola would be stupid
Like you said he never failed you before unlike the FB page. Maybe they went and asked Feist and Spínola and because of contract reasons they said they weren't contacted and the page just assumed Audio-In is handling the movie for some reason... even though SIC isn't associated with this dub in any way. The trailer should come out next week so now we must wait.
Inb4 this is a trick of the page to promote the movie a month before release, knowing past stuff from them I wouldn't disregard it

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 pm

I have no idea what's going on but this is highly entertaining :lol:

Anyway, what happened to Gabriel? I heard there was drama involved.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46 pm

alakazam^ wrote:I have no idea what's going on but this is highly entertaining :lol:

Anyway, what happened to Gabriel? I heard there was drama involved.
He just left. He said it was because of lack of time due to univesity but I call bullshit since he literally disappeared from the community, he's not even an admin of the FB page when he was one of the creators. Something probably happened but honestly I don't care, he was shit and isn't missed.