Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super in Portugal

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:46 am

omegalucas wrote:Well, Outsider are a bunch of bastards too.
Boa tarde. Não vemos em que ponto a Outsider Films tem ligação com esta petição e com esta mensagem, pelo que pedimos que parem de nos contactar a este respeito. Obrigado.
Translation:
Good afternoon. We don't see what Outsider Films has to do with this petition and message, so we ask you to stop contacting us about this subject. Thank you.
Wow. When I sent it they said "Thank you for the information". That is just being dumb if they can't understand what people are asking for". Hope people don't stop, the person in charge of outsider's fb page deserves it.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 pm

They have a couple of marketing/commercial e-mail addresses on their 'about' page.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Maybe we could try to contact Pris Audiovisuais, the only company that ever had (home) distribution rights for DB. Or maybe even NOS / Lusomundo as they own most of the cinemas in Portugal.
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:30 pm

I've contacted Pris Audiovisuais regarding home video releases and got no response... This was 1/2 months ago.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 pm

I think that Pris wouldn't work out very well with all the thing about the voice actors suing Pris. NOS could be a possibilty though.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

This is a disgrace...There are so many shitty kids movies that flop but are still launched here, and DB, one of the greatest things in our country gets ignored.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:18 pm

The page just uploaded that the film is coming in February dubbed but deleted it shortly after, I'm scared...

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:33 pm

diogoarez wrote:The page just uploaded that the film is coming in February dubbed but deleted it shortly after, I'm scared...
Maybe they were talking about France? I dunno...
DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:Kanzenshuu! We annoy voice actors, get composers fired....and occasionally talk about Dragon Ball

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:37 pm

omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote:The page just uploaded that the film is coming in February dubbed but deleted it shortly after, I'm scared...
Nope, they specifically talked about Portugal and gave an hefty speech. I have an image but can't post it here as far as I know

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:41 pm

diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:
Nope, they specifically talked about Portugal and gave an hefty speech. I have an image but can't post it here as far as I know
Upload it to imgur.com and post the link here.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:46 pm

omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/ml18c3J.jpg
I think they revealed the information too soon and had to delete it, if it was a troll no way would they write this much.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:51 pm

diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote: Nope, they specifically talked about Portugal and gave an hefty speech. I have an image but can't post it here as far as I know
I think they revealed the information too soon and had to delete it, if it was a troll no way would they write this much.
I dunno, there's a few laugh reacts there... You wouldn't have a printscreen of the full text per chance?

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:55 pm

omegalucas wrote:
diogoarez wrote:
omegalucas wrote:
I dunno, there's a few laugh reacts there... You wouldn't have a printscreen of the full text per chance?
Here: http://imgur.com/INy4eJW

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:41 pm

If this is true, I'm curious for who will distribute it and if they have home video rights.

diogoarez
Beyond Newbie

Post by diogoarez » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Luso Saiyan wrote:If this is true, I'm curious for who will distribute it and if they have home video rights.
It seems they were on a NDA by the response they gave a friend of mine, so at least plausible it seems, but I dunno who could be the distributor

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:11 am

I'm going to wait. Last time it was a joke it was very clear since they said february 30th was the date. This seems very probable and them deleting it because of an nda is also very probable. If it happens I'm happy, if it doesn't I will be dissapointed.
Luso Saiyan wrote:If this is true, I'm curious for who will distribute it and if they have home video rights.
If by any chance it's Outsider Films it would be very probable that they would be interested on the home video rights.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:43 am

Gafonso6 wrote: If by any chance it's Outsider Films it would be very probable that they would be interested on the home video rights.
If by any chance it is Outsider Films, the credit is all yours.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:08 am

omegalucas wrote:
Gafonso6 wrote: If by any chance it's Outsider Films it would be very probable that they would be interested on the home video rights.
If by any chance it is Outsider Films, the credit is all yours.
As much as I like to get all the credit sometimes :lol: it also goes to you for having the patience to explain them why they should do it.

omegalucas
Advanced Regular

Post by omegalucas » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:53 am

Asked the Facebook page about the post. They say it was a preset post made in case the movie gets released here, but one of the staff posted it by mistake. Why they specified February then is beyond me...
Foi um enorme lapso de um dos editores da página. Temos a publicação preparada para caso haja confirmacao e ele sem querer fez a publicação.
Translation:
It was a huge mistake by one of our staff. We had that post ready in case there there is a confirmation [of the film's release] and he accidently posted it.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:26 am

omegalucas wrote:Asked the Facebook page about the post. They say it was a preset post made in case the movie gets released here, but one of the staff posted it by mistake. Why they specified February then is beyond me...
Foi um enorme lapso de um dos editores da página. Temos a publicação preparada para caso haja confirmacao e ele sem querer fez a publicação.
Translation:
It was a huge mistake by one of our staff. We had that post ready in case there there is a confirmation [of the film's release] and he accidently posted it.
So they went from saying they deleted it because of an NDA to saying it's just in case :think:
They're either very dumb or so many people asked them, like they should, that they needed a bullshit answer. The February date s just too specific to be just in case it happens, also it makes no sense that they have a post ready to post IF the movie is released here. Very suspicious... Either way, keeping my expectations low...