Dragon Ball Super air on Italy [UPDATE]

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Dragon Ball Super air on Italy [UPDATE]

Post by sangofe » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:01 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote:
Goku98 wrote:Unfortunately yesterday is died the italian voice actress of kid Trunks Monica Bonetto at only 53 years. She voicing him in all Dragon Ball Z (movies included) and the first 27 episodes of Dragon Ball Super. It's really a bad news for us italian fans :cry: R.I.P Monica
How did she die?
Instead of passing condolences, you are interested in knowing, as you say, how she died? Dude...

Either way, I want to offer my deepest condolences to Italian fans. It's always sad when a dragon Ball actor passes away.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 am

sangofe wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:
Goku98 wrote:Unfortunately yesterday is died the italian voice actress of kid Trunks Monica Bonetto at only 53 years. She voicing him in all Dragon Ball Z (movies included) and the first 27 episodes of Dragon Ball Super. It's really a bad news for us italian fans :cry: R.I.P Monica
How did she die?
Instead of passing condolences, you are interested in knowing, as you say, how she died? Dude...

Either way, I want to offer my deepest condolences to Italian fans. It's always sad when a dragon Ball actor passes away.
In no way was my comment impolite or rude, it would be a knee-jerk reaction for just about anyone. The first thing you wanna know whenever somebody dies famous or not; is how they died? I could see if my comment was rude, if that voice actor was his mother, family member, or dear friend. Still, if I didn't ask it, someone else would, I've seen plenty of times when people asked how someone died. It's sad that she died, but all I just wanted to know was how, I don't care anymore though. Your comment pissed me off a little I'm not gonna lie. If I could rewind time and do it over again, I would do it the exact same way.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 am

You really are a rude person arent you?
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 am

Cure Dragon 255 wrote:You really are a rude person arent you?
Because I wanna know how she died? There was nothing rude about that, if you think so fine, I don't care.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 am

There seems to be a generation gap here, the older generation considers this action rude..

Both make sense in their respective ways, dropping it is the best choice, can't see an interesting discussion ahead
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:17 am

SaiyanGod117 wrote: How did she die?
i don't know if i can say it :?

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am

There's nothing inappropriate about inquiring an unexpected passing. It would be easier to provide the answer rather than judging others based on personal interpretations. Extending the subject, as an older individual, I'm unaware of a supposed generational taboo. It's common to seek insight in light of sudden news & it's readily apparent rude undertones weren't present in the message. With that cleared, let's refrain from taking the topic away from Bonetto's "moment of silence", thank you. This wasn't necessary.

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Another bad news for the italian dub of DbSuper. Alberto Olivero, the Voice Actor of Piccolo in all Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Gt, Movies, and the first 27 episodes of Dragon Ball Super, withdrew from the dubbing. Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... epIPPNrc3Y.
In January has announced that he had to undergo a surgery at the vocal cords. His Piccolo is very much loved here in italy. Isn't going to be the same without him.. :(

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Both italian and european spanish dubs are suffering a lot with voice replacements and stuff.

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 am

SaintEvolution wrote:Both italian and european spanish dubs are suffering a lot with voice replacements and stuff.
Yeah i'm sorry for your Goku and Vegeta...

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 am

Goku98 wrote:
SaintEvolution wrote:Both italian and european spanish dubs are suffering a lot with voice replacements and stuff.
Yeah i'm sorry for your Goku and Vegeta...
Oh, I'm not spanish. I only did an observation. I'm brazilian actually, and the brazilian dub of Super seems to have most of the original Z cast back.

But I'm sorry for the spanish fans, and for italian fans too.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Damn that sucks :thumbdown:. Hope the replacement is at least at the same level the previous voice was. Super in Europe is really having an hard time with recasts and censorship.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 am

The new episodes of Dragon Ball Super will air in Italy, on Italia 1 from 3 September until 6 October (probably the episodes 28-52).
Italia 1 posted a scene from episode 28 today: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0739898307

Here Gianluca Iacono (Vegeta's voice) dubbing him https://m.facebook.com/302510739898307/ ... &source=54
And here Emanuela Pacotto (Bulma' voice) https://m.facebook.com/302510739898307/ ... &source=54

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Goku98 wrote:The new episodes of Dragon Ball Super will air in Italy, on Italia 1 from 3 September until 6 October (probably the episodes 28-52).
Italia 1 posted a scene from episode 28 today: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0739898307

Here Gianluca Iacono (Vegeta's voice) dubbing him https://m.facebook.com/302510739898307/ ... &source=54
And here Emanuela Pacotto (Bulma' voice) https://m.facebook.com/302510739898307/ ... &source=54
Where did you read that it will go from the 3rd September to the 6th of October?
It would be so lame if they stop at episode 52, just in the beginning of FT arc, after all this wait. Hopefully it will go up to episode 67.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:15 pm

From Italia 1 Tv schedule:

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 am

The tv spot of the new episodes:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KKCxfm2l5I

Goku98
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goku98 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 pm

The Facebook page of Italia 1 announce the Italian voice actor of Monaka: Luca Bottale
He's a great voice actor, some of his role are: Genta from Detective Conan, Gian from Doraemon, Usop from One Piece, Brock from Pokémon and in Dragon Ball Dodoria and Tagoma. The image behind him come from the episode 46 (Potafeu Arc) :
This episodes will air on Italia 1 this September

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Goku98 wrote:[spoiler]The Facebook page of Italia 1 announce the Italian voice actor of Monaka: Luca Bottale
He's a great voice actor, some of his role are: Genta from Detective Conan, Gian from Doraemon, Usop from One Piece, Brock from Pokémon and in Dragon Ball Dodoria and Tagoma. The image behind him come from the episode 46 (Potafeu Arc) :
This episodes will air on Italia 1 this September[/spoiler]
They'll only air the second season right?
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P

sunkensheep

Post by sunkensheep » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:28 am

sangofe wrote:Happy they used old dub terms? Why? I'm happy france changed most for Kai and the movies.
Yeah I'm quite upset about that, and furthermore they are creating more different terms by mispronouncing names (e.g. Yaco instead of Jaco).

The first two arcs had many adaptation mistakes, I hope that from now on they will at least minimize it.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:23 am

Goku98 wrote:The Facebook page of Italia 1 announce the Italian voice actor of Monaka: Luca Bottale
This episodes will air on Italia 1 this September
Good choice, I'm sure he will do a great job dubbing Monaka. Though it really seems like they won't complete FT arc which is a damn shame, as they should stop with episode 67.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical