Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Well my universe is pretty much screwed...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat May 27, 2017 10:46 pm

The U3 warrior are Nigurisshi and his robot is named Nariraama, update the roster lord frieza
Mostly active on discord.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun May 28, 2017 12:07 am

My Universe, Universe 3 looks sickkkkk. Even though the Robots looks amazing, as i previously mentioned, I doubt they'll be strong but will have intelligent tactics (and tactical modifications!!) to help them be an annoyance to the other universes in the ToP.

I love Mosco sama. We only see him beeping but the words as translated by Camphari were cool and funny too.

Let's do this boys

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun May 28, 2017 4:45 am

The gr wrote:The U3 warrior are Nigurisshi and his robot is named Nariraama, update the roster lord frieza
Thank you for posting the names.

Sorry everyone, I didn't feel well last night so I went to bed early.

Edit: All Up to Date.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun May 28, 2017 5:01 am

Universe 4 gets to showcase itself next week, I can't wait! It's been about time.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 am

So what are the chances the Trio de Dangers can just camp while everyone else fights and then knock the last few competitors out of the ring with surprise attacks?

Because that's universe 9's only realistic hope...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:57 am

My universe has three Super Saiyans, with one of them being the Legendary Super Saiyan, and two of them being woman.

My Universe has this in the bag. 8)

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:So what are the chances the Trio de Dangers can just camp while everyone else fights and then knock the last few competitors out of the ring with surprise attacks?

Because that's universe 9's only realistic hope...
That would be my strategy if I wasn't strong enough. After all, the entire Universe can be as strong as Monaca and if you managed to have the most competitors in the ring after time runs out you will win. Ideally, the team that has some chameleon ability to stay hidden would probably have the best chance.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Ramushi

Post by Ramushi » Sun May 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello there, I am new here and scrolling this forum i found this topic, i hope i get in time to bet to Gowas and Ramushi Sama are gonna be the winners.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon May 29, 2017 6:14 pm

I was just going over team U10 again and noticed that the shape of the guy on the far right looks familiar.

I think U10 might have a Barbarian, the alien race the didn't help convince Zamasu mortals could become better.

That would be interesting. Also I do not see this team being a lesser to any others. While its true Rumoosh has clearly chosen them for power alone, meaning that they could be lacking in brains and possibly teamwork, they are going to be strong and should give us a good show.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon May 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Also, Since universe 7 was simply refereed to as "Our Universe", I've decided to give them the title of "Lucky Universe".

This is in part due to their number, 7 but also due to the many dark events it has been able to endure thanks to the luck of Goku and Co.

greeZH

Post by greeZH » Tue May 30, 2017 6:35 am

You could also call them the "Lucky Universe" simply because they are the main protagonists. We know they will survive somehow.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue May 30, 2017 4:25 pm

I've seen some people speculating that Universe 3 will get kicked out of the tournament due to the no weapons rule. Some people have even gone completely silly with this idea, say that artificial characters like Cell and robots would not be allowed because they are living weapons.

Well let me start by saying that last part is just "Stupid". As for the U3 fighters....well there is a loop hole that should help them get through. A weapon is, by definition, an addition to your body. Its something that grants you attack options that your body cannot perform. However that can only apply to organic beings, for a robots such things a guns, missiles, lasers and other weapons are a built in part of their artificial bodies and should be allowed into the tournament. However they would have to be a built in part of their body, additions such a hand held weapons and packs would be excluded.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:I was just going over team U10 again and noticed that the shape of the guy on the far right looks familiar.

I think U10 might have a Barbarian, the alien race the didn't help convince Zamasu mortals could become better.

That would be interesting. Also I do not see this team being a lesser to any others. While its true Rumoosh has clearly chosen them for power alone, meaning that they could be lacking in brains and possibly teamwork, they are going to be strong and should give us a good show.

I think the real question is if they are actually powerful. It seemed to kind of be a gag indicating they were weak. Maybe I misinterpreted that.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:

I think the real question is if they are actually powerful. It seemed to kind of be a gag indicating they were weak. Maybe I misinterpreted that.
Why would they not be powerful? The worst universe out of the bunch, U9 still managed to pull up fighters powerful enough to battle Buu, Gohan and even Goku.

If its by how they look and act....well I'm sorry but that makes no sense, especially give that this is Dragon Ball. One of the founding rules of this series is "Never judge someones power and skill by how they look and act". I cannot understand why this is such a rule that keeps getting over looked by a lot of people. Buu is/was one of the most powerful forces to plague U7 and he's a pink, bubblegum man. Frieza in his final form is tiny and really nonthreatening when you dont know his personality and power. Beerus and Champa....hell most of the GoD do not look like something in that position of power and authority when you first hear the title "God of Destruction". Yet they have the power to wipe out galaxies and universes. Hell Megetta was the second silliest looking and most silliest acting U6 fighter and he gave Vegeta his hardest fight in that arc before Hit.

So why must this concept suddenly not apply to U10? I'm not saying they will be on Goku's level....but given how this arc has been with power scaling at least the strongest of them might be able to hold his own against Goku. It could be one of those meat heads that beats Gohan, Piccolo or #17. Until we actually see them in action there is zero reason to see them as weak and if anyone on U7 dose do so they could very well wind up badly hurt for that assumption.

supersaiyan1993

Post by supersaiyan1993 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:38 am

i think universe 2 will have some really interesting fighters. anyway quick question, is universe 6 and 7 the only twin universes ? . this may explain why we are not getting any counterparts in the other universe.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:51 am

supersaiyan1993 wrote:i think universe 2 will have some really interesting fighters. anyway quick question, is universe 6 and 7 the only twin universes ? . this may explain why we are not getting any counterparts in the other universe.
No they are all twins.

U7 Lucky and U6 Challenging
U3 Spiritual and U10 Macho
U4 Conspiracy and U9 Improvised
U2 Beautiful and U11 Justice
U5 Balanced and U8 Diligent
U1 Supreme and U12 Ultimate

supersaiyan1993

Post by supersaiyan1993 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:18 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
supersaiyan1993 wrote:i think universe 2 will have some really interesting fighters. anyway quick question, is universe 6 and 7 the only twin universes ? . this may explain why we are not getting any counterparts in the other universe.
No they are all twins.

i know that they all are pairs and balanced in terms of power, but the manga only mentions that 6 and 7 are twins. it doesn't mention anything about the other universe being twins. also the fact that the other universes have different character races and GoD make it seem like they are not twins.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 pm

supersaiyan1993 wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
No they are all twins.

i know that they all are pairs and balanced in terms of power, but the manga only mentions that 6 and 7 are twins. it doesn't mention anything about the other universe being twins. also the fact that the other universes have different character races and GoD make it seem like they are not twins.
Ah I see.

Whis said that all the universes come in pairs, U7 and U6 are no different fundamentally...but it is clear that out of all of them they are the closest in terms of over all universe population. Saiyans and Frieza clan will not be seen in any other universe. Maybe thats why Beerus and Champa were picked to be those's universe's GoD, the effectively embody their unique relationship.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:51 pm

So it looks like Universe 4 is plotting to take out U7 before the fight begins by assassinating Frieza.....and they are going to trick Universe 9 into doing the dirty work for them.

This is kind of a win win situation for the U4's. Should they kill Frieza U7 is disqualified before hand but U9 has yet to form a full team or has barely done so. They cannot afford to lose any fighters. This scheme of U4's has insured that 1 or 2 universes will likely be disqualified before the tournament even starts.

Also I will not had the U4 guy yet as we have yet to be shown that he is a fighter.