Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 pm

I am going to Repeat what I said on another Thread;

HOLY SHIT!!! ~~~~ That ending of Preview 117!!! :o :o :o

[spoiler]It looks like it might Happen! How Brianne Looks in the Engulfing Light and the look on 18's Face ~~~~ Are we about to get the Transformation Many of Use have been expecting from Brianne?! Looks like it Maybe, Very Much Does!

I don't want to get ahead of myself I don't know what it is 100% but WOW, did some of us Call it Right?!

A New Tranformation?![/spoiler]
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Sorry late to the party on this one. So Cali and Kale are out!? Well unfortunately that makes U6's prospects pretty grim.

Sorry about being late. With the new Godzilla movie out this week, Dragon Ball's kind of taken a back seat in my mind lately.

Edit: 2 points to Goku.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:53 pm

I really think it's over for U6. Well, even though they'll surely get resurrected... I want to see how they handle the reactions.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:55 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:I really think it's over for U6. Well, even though they'll surely get resurrected... I want to see how they handle the reactions.
We can always hope, I don't want U11 to be gone for good and CJStriker would be heart broken if U2 didn't come back.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:56 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:I really think it's over for U6. Well, even though they'll surely get resurrected... I want to see how they handle the reactions.
Speaking about U6 solo, WOW this is Crazy that it Falls on the 2 Namekins, that is Pretty Epic!
My #1 in DB!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
We can always hope, I don't want U11 to be gone for good and CJStriker would be heart broken if U2 didn't come back.
LOL~Thanks for caring my friend and yea indeed U11 would SUCK if they are gone forever and if U2 did not comeback I might indeed lose interest in Super, they are the only reason I am EVEN HERE! :lol:

But I don't think they will, Toei would not put all this work into at least THOSE 2 Universes, and U6 to boot and let them slip away.

Example, Even when the Marvel Ultimate Universe was destroyed Marvel has been slowing bringing some of those characters into the Main Marvel Universes cause of importance and popularity, a company does not want to waste a character(s) they put so much time into.
My #1 in DB!

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Shantsa from U4 outlived Hit, Kefla and many many more heavy hitters with absolutely no effort :lol:

At this rate I want him to reach Top 10.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Xeogran wrote:Shantsa from U4 outlived Hit, Kefla and many many more heavy hitters with absolutely no effort :lol:

At this rate I want him to reach Top 10.
Like I said the other Night, Shantsa is a classic style of character that looks cute and non-threatening, but he packs a Major Surprise when he gets serious! I am in Theory believing he will be something BIG and maybe even more of a surprise then the Bug Twins maybe or be part of the Bug Twins power, Anyway that would be Awesome! :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm supporting U6 (mainly because I like Hit, Frost, and Cabba), but I'm really glad that Kale and Caulifla finally got eliminated. Their fight against Goku got stale quickly and it shouldn't have lasted 4 episodes tbh. Episode 113 and 114 could have been combined into a single episode.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 am

Zamasu55 wrote:U6 is done.
Yeah, it does seem that way. I must admit I am surprised. I didn't think they would win the tournament, but I did think they would be one of the last ones standing. Now I fully expect them to go out next. It's going to be weird seeing them being erased.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 am

Dude, if Universe 6 gets erased, they better let Vegeta gets his wish to bring them back.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

I was backing for Universe 6 to do well, but with their heavy losses the last few episodes, I think their fate is sealed.

Farwell universe 6.

You were the only universe besides 7 that I really cared about and recieved easily as much characterization as they did.

You did well.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 am

Lord Frieza wrote:With the new Godzilla movie out this week ...
What the what now?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Lmao at people already losing all hopes for U6, even though the Namekian Duo is still in.

Do people think they will amount to nothing? I personally believe these two will, uh, at least show that U6 isn't a gone cause yet.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Nickolaidas wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:With the new Godzilla movie out this week ...
What the what now?
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters

Came out last Friday. So I've been diverting my attention a bit. It's currently running in Japan but will be on Netflix once the theatrical run is over.

They've already put out the poster for it's sequel in May of next year.

Godzilla: Mobile Battle City

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:50 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Speaking about U6 solo, WOW this is Crazy that it Falls on the 2 Namekins, that is Pretty Epic!
Nah, it means that U6 is pretty much screwed.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:06 am

Xeogran wrote:Lmao at people already losing all hopes for U6, even though the Namekian Duo is still in.

Do people think they will amount to nothing? I personally believe these two will, uh, at least show that U6 isn't a gone cause yet.
Even with the Nameks, I doubt Universe 6 will last out that much longer, unless of course they decide to fuse and become the super, ultra, mega, omega Namek.

FubukiFoxx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FubukiFoxx » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am

Well, if we're going by months we're born (which is what I'm gonna do, cuz what's the harm?), then that has me rooting for Universe 6. I'm pretty okay with this; I mean, it's not a fodder universe for starters, and it has saiyans, which by plot standards is a nice advantage.

Can I use a hashtag here?

Stuff it, i'mma do it anyway...

#Universe6Victory

[spoiler]Although it seems unlikely after Kefla's defeat...R.I.P[/spoiler]
"I think we're gonna play with the cosmic space dragon. He's funny, but he needs better manners."

FubukiFoxx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FubukiFoxx » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 am

Xeogran wrote:Lmao at people already losing all hopes for U6, even though the Namekian Duo is still in.

Hate to say it, but they kinda sorta look like fodder to me. I mean...[spoiler]Piccolo stomped that dude's arm off with no trouble...[/spoiler]
Turns out Kefla really was the 'secret weapon' after all, after, well, Hit.
"I think we're gonna play with the cosmic space dragon. He's funny, but he needs better manners."

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:24 pm

FubukiFoxx wrote:

Hate to say it, but they kinda sorta look like fodder to me. I mean...[spoiler]Piccolo stomped that dude's arm off with no trouble...[/spoiler]
Turns out Kefla really was the 'secret weapon' after all, after, well, Hit.
Their promise in today's episode made them look better IMO. I hope they get to eliminate at least one person before going down.