Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SsjCookie
Beyond Newbie

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by SsjCookie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 am

I'm only supporting Freeza. :twisted:

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:05 am

Kataphrut wrote:Meanwhile, my boys in Universe 3 continue to survive...SOMEHOW.

Though Vegeta looks to be coming after Katopesra with a vengeance. Let's hope his 'Ultra Instinct' mode that he totally has 100% no foolin' is enough to save him.
Don't underestimate our robot overlords. We're going to die eventually, but somehow we got 6 fighters in the ring.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 am

Good thing U5 is so superior they're not even in the tournament. Sucks for the rest though :D

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:41 pm

MajinMan wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:Meanwhile, my boys in Universe 3 continue to survive...SOMEHOW.

Though Vegeta looks to be coming after Katopesra with a vengeance. Let's hope his 'Ultra Instinct' mode that he totally has 100% no foolin' is enough to save him.
Don't underestimate our robot overlords. We're going to die eventually, but somehow we got 6 fighters in the ring.

Mosco sama is proud of us. Ea meanwhile is secretly gloating because he won his little bet with Universe 2's Kaioshin (during the Kaioshin meeting). XD

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:56 am

Congratulations, U3 bros. You've reached as far as possible when nobody believed in you.

U4 didn't do so bad either, at least they get to eliminate someone before going down. I wanted them to last longer, but oh well. I guess my role in supporting my Universe ends here.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 pm

I remember we where posting Songs/Themes we felt went with our Favorite Universe and Characters!

So I want to keep that Tradition Going, So below is a Song that I feel Works Near-Perfectly with Universe 2 and what they stand for!

Could be one of their Fight/Theme Songs IMO and Best all.............It's from a 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie!!! :mrgreen: 8)

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl92wiSMHXk

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:15 am

@Everyone from the beginning pages of this thread who were with Universe 3 like myself...

Barely anyone i think was expecting us to get far in this tournament. Now that it is [spoiler]Confirmed we are TOP THREE ;)[/spoiler] I think we really have to commend our brave (no argument can be made against this one) warriors! Kaioshin Ea Sama and Mosco Sama are surely pleased that we made it this far, making those who doubted us eat their words!

As i said in one of my first posts..."We got this" and boy did we sure get far lol. Let's listen to our theme once again as we head into our upcoming fight with Universe 7!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu0fUb0PGh4

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:01 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:I remember we where posting Songs/Themes we felt went with our Favorite Universe and Characters!

So I want to keep that Tradition Going, So below is a Song that I feel Works Near-Perfectly with Universe 2 and what they stand for!

Could be one of their Fight/Theme Songs IMO and Best all.............It's from a 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie!!! :mrgreen: 8)

Enjoy!

I love the song and Gif......ah I miss these guys already. I don't care if most don't like them, this universe was sibling to us U11ers and they quit literally had a lot of heart!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Vegeta has ringed out Katopesla.

Edit: Correction it was Gamisaras!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Piccolo appears to have ringed out Gamisaras.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:20 pm

Piccolo ringed out Shantsa.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Piccolo is ringed out by Damon!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 pm

#17 has ringed out Damon. All U4 fighters have been eliminated!

Edit: So to round up

Gamisaras gets 1 point, Damon gets 1 point, Piccolo gets 2 points and #17 gets 1 point. Universe 4 is erased.

Edit 2: Roster updated.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:28 pm

UNIVERSE 4 HAS BEEN ERASED.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:I remember we where posting Songs/Themes we felt went with our Favorite Universe and Characters!

Enjoy!

I love the song and Gif......ah I miss these guys already. I don't care if most don't like them, this universe was sibling to us U11ers and they quit literally had a lot of heart!
I was hoping others would like it, been an a High as of late hearing songs that I felt go good with U2's Theme, Characters and Heroics!

Also a plus the Song was a Schwarzenegger Movie one, always bonus Cool Points for that! :wink: :lol:

Make me feel good to know others miss theme and mostly as a fellow fan that is a fan of their Sibling Universe, Indeed the Twins are seperate for now, but just a wish away from returning!

Also, I would not give much thought into the so-called dislike of U2, many here have good debates but most are respectful, while those one YouTube are always negative about Everything, so the main dislike of U2 I find on YouTube and I see that only as a Vocal Minority that is always upset about everything.

I rather focus on U2 fans and celebrating U2 and meeting them to Grow our Fandom, that is my Hope and a Hope inspired to Us by our Goddess Champion ~ Brianne De Chateau! :wink: :thumbup:

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:20 am

Sorry about your erasure Universe 4 but...Our Dan San Uchuu will be the one to end up top three!

Good job Katopesla, you made a LOT of new ningen fans :]. I hoped he wouldn't have gotten out like he did but then again if you really think about it, he was really focused on not getting rung out. He's survived every attack that's been thrown at him, of course the only way he'd go out would be by someone invisible...

As i mentioned in the episode thread as well...I LOVE how Camphari put emotion into translating what Mosco Sama said. LOL

Let's do this next episode Dai San Uchuu!!!

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:18 pm

A thought occurs: given that Universe 7 are down to six, and Universe 11 have three, that means there's no way a Universe 3 member doesn't end up in the top 10. Even if 7 doesn't lose anyone to 3 in the next two weeks (which is unfortunately quite probable), whoever the last surviving U3 member is will have the honour of being in the last remaining ten. Who could have predicted that?

I'm not sure how that will work if the last elimination is indeed the Megazord, since (assuming Paparoni and Biara are already out) you'd just be going from twelve to nine, but still. I never expected these guys to get this far, and while I wish Katopesla had kept on surviving, I will take my darkhorse third place. I just hope their defeat isn't as pathetic as Universe 4 was, and that they take one or two fighters out with them.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:19 pm

All the fighters I cared for are already out....so I guess I'll pull for Toppo now. :thumbup:

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:49 pm

I'm rooting for Biarra now that U4 is out.
His voice is legit hot (in the scene where he and Katopesla tried ambushing Jiren)