Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Point to Vegeta.

We are now down to the last 4 warriors in the ToP!!!!

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:42 pm

All My Honor to GoD Toppo cause he really was one of the Highlights of this ToP, Truly Enjoyed Every Moment he was on-screen!

I am Happy the 17 is not out yet allot!

HOWEVER, I am also not please at Toei for not at least letting GoD Toppo Go for longer or Get at least one Major Out like maybe Frieza. Honestly Toei needs more brass then this, they can't be scared to eliminate a big Name of U7 before the final battle instead of 4 on 1.

But I guess they know what the reaction would be if they did, guess that is why they save for Jiren to do it all, guess I get it but I am not please, GoD Toppo should have gotten at least 1.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:All My Honor to GoD Toppo cause he really was one of the Highlights of this ToP, Truly Enjoyed Every Moment he was on-screen!

HOWEVER, I am also not please at Toei for not at least letting GoD Toppo Go for longer or Get at least one Major Out like maybe Frieza. Honestly Toei needs more brass then this, they can't be scared to eliminate a big Name of U7 before the final battle instead of 4 on 1.

But I guess they know what the reaction would be if they did, guess that is why they save for Jiren to do it all, guess I get it but I am not please, GoD Toppo should have gotten at least 1.
That is a real shame but at least before the end he showed us what he was really made of. Points or none, Toppo was awesome!

But things really don't look good for U7, Vegeta and Frieza are badly hurt and almost drained, #17 may have infinite energy but he took a bad beating from Toppo and Goku's thrown everything he had at Jiren to no avail. Not the sort of odds anyone would want.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:All My Honor to GoD Toppo cause he really was one of the Highlights of this ToP, Truly Enjoyed Every Moment he was on-screen!

That is a real shame but at least before the end he showed us what he was really made of. Points or none, Toppo was awesome!

But things really don't look good for U7, Vegeta and Frieza are badly hurt and almost drained, #17 may have infinite energy but he took a bad beating from Toppo and Goku's thrown everything he had at Jiren to no avail. Not the sort of odds anyone would want.
I like that Upbeat and Positive attitude towards your Universe and you Bro Toppo Lord Frieza, Nicely Said! :thumbup:

I just wanted Toppo to get a Ring-Out for his Awesomeness and what he brought to this Arc, Especially for U7 fans like Yourself, but like I have seen you don't get all you want. But He did leave an impact, Now Jiren I guess will go all out, Cheers to You My Friend, U11 always allays is Lighting it Up! :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Point to Vegeta.

You're forgetting someone my friend. ;)

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:59 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Point to Vegeta.

You're forgetting someone my friend. ;)
[puts on politician face]

No I didn't good sir :wink:. I clealry just typed a very 4 looking 5. :thumbup:

Krillin1994
Regular

Post by Krillin1994 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 pm

People when the tournament first began predicted that it would be a big group of U7 left against Jiren alone, at the time the thought of it didn't sit right with me.

But the way they've been presenting this climax has me truly gripped.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:27 pm

#17 is gone.

He killed himself protecting Goku, Vegeta and Freeza.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 pm

#17 self-destructed to protect his team. #17 is out.

I'm at a lost as to how to score this, in theory it should be a point to Jiren as #17's action were in responce to his attack, similur to Roselle rining himself out due to his fear of Frieza but I think I'll let this one got to a vote.

As a U11 team supporter I cannot vote due to my bias.

Edit: Also it would seem that there may be a being out there more powerful then Jiren....and he's not a good guy. :shock:

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:45 pm

He's not out until Zeno taps him off.

I still.. feel like... he might be back.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Xeogran wrote:He's not out until Zeno taps him off.

I still.. feel like... he might be back.
My Heart Goes Out to 17 Fans...... :(

.....But I have a Thought as well along Your Lines I said on another thread as well Xeogran; :think:

I don't Think #17 is Dead.

Seemed to Clean, Walking Dead Rules you have to have a dead body to be fully dead, if not it is a Great Chance you are alive.

Just Theorizing, #17 is not Dead and He might be Playing Possum to by the End Catch Jiren off guard by the end to Win the ToP.

He has no ki to sense and is good at catching opponents off guard too, so it would fit his style.

I can be Wrong, but allot of this is to clean and allot sets up for that like being played out here.
Last edited by CJStriker_CBR on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Hmmmm after this weeks episode my Jiren theme's like an even better choice....

Jiren - The Grey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKXgpXgY0o

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

As a Hit fan, I think I can safely say that Hits theme song in Dragonball FighterZ is easily the definitive theme for his character and what should be referenced as Hits official theme from here on out(unless of course something better comes out).

EDIT: Do you know what? So many of the Dragonball FighterZ themes fit the characters that pretty much anything from there is worthy to be any of the themes for the characters in the game. I feel like the only exceptions should be made for actual inserts in the show for example, a Chilling Elegy is the perfect theme for Freeza.

If I were to put a theme for Goku, it would either be his fighterZ theme, or If I don't, who will?

For Vegeta, its obviously Saiyan Blood.

I'll probably create a new post detailing all of Universe 7 character themes later down the line because they do have some good ones.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:I've picked individual themes for my universes fighters but I think I'll do so for some of the others to.
Universe 2

Brianne de Chateau/Ribrianne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0rMFj_LFxY
I have to say for the 1st post posting about a Theme for My Ribrianne/Brianne that was a Excellent Choose Lord Frieza! :thumbup:

Cutey Honey is a Fun and Lively Magical Girl theme, I could see this working for Brianne with her in a opening showing moments of her past adventurist life and Super Heroics working to this song Easy, it be Pure Love and Fun! :D :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:48 pm

JazzMazz wrote:As a Hit fan, I think I can safely say that Hits theme song in Dragonball FighterZ is easily the definitive theme for his character and what should be referenced as Hits official theme from here on out(unless of course something better comes out).

EDIT: Do you know what? So many of the Dragonball FighterZ themes fit the characters that pretty much anything from there is worthy to be any of the themes for the characters in the game. I feel like the only exceptions should be made for actual inserts in the show for example, a Chilling Elegy is the perfect theme for Freeza.

If I were to put a theme for Goku, it would either be his fighterZ theme, or If I don't, who will?

For Vegeta, its obviously Saiyan Blood.

I'll probably create a new post detailing all of Universe 7 character themes later down the line because they do have some good ones.
I'd very much like to see and hear that, I loo forward to it. :thumbup:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:I've picked individual themes for my universes fighters but I think I'll do so for some of the others to.
Universe 2

Brianne de Chateau/Ribrianne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0rMFj_LFxY
I have to say for the 1st post posting about a Theme for My Ribrianne/Brianne that was a Excellent Choose Lord Frieza! :thumbup:

Cutey Honey is a Fun and Lively Magical Girl theme, I could see this working for Brianne with her in a opening showing moments of her past adventurist life and Super Heroics working to this song Easy, it be Pure Love and Fun! :D :thumbup:
Goodness you must have done some sifting to find this. Glade you liked it but I stand by original statement, you did a better job then I ever could have.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Vegeta is out.

Eliminated by Jiren.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Vegeta is out.

Eliminated by Jiren.
Point to Jiren.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Vegeta is out.

Eliminated by Jiren.
Point to Jiren.
All Respect to Vegeta and His Fans, He Did Beyond Excellent in This! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:52 pm

With Jiren's full power being unleashed this weekend I've been trying to find a suitable them theme. I've also been playing monster hunter world and I think my favourite monster's theme should do nicely.

Full Power Jiren - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIm-L7T4P8M

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 pm

None out this week but we are quit literally on the edge of then end at this point.