Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Support Your Universe.

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Ok so as a idea I had, When the big tournament roles up, unless it gets interrupted, I am going to cheer for the universe who's number corresponds with the month I was born in. While we know our heroes are going to come out on top (or will they :twisted:) it just makes it more interesting then just "Cheer Goku and co".

For anyone intreasted to follow suit I'll have the chart of universe info here. If the board don't mind I'll keep it updated with your universes fighter, god and the score. No betting, you just get bragging rights that your universe did well.

Tournament of Power

Tournament Hoster: The Omni-King(s)

Referee/Announcer: The Grand Priest

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Universes 1, 12, 5 and 8 will not be taking part in the tournament. As it stands the average quality of their mortals is too high and they should no be destroyed. It is not stated wither this means the universes are stronger or they are just over all better then then the others. Supporters of these universes are free to pick another.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Since the tournament will be a battle royal the scoring will be marked as such.

For the Tournament of Power each fighter will be granted a V for Victory next to their name on the chart when they first defeat an opponent. A number will be placed next to the V for every opponent they beat. An L for Lost will be placed next to a fighters name when they are defeated. In the event of a double knock out both fighters will be given an L. Fighters who knock out an opponent using team work will be granted a point each as a reward for their use of skill and strategy. In the event of a fighter knocking someone elses opponent out of the ring, if this is done by accident then point will go to the original fighter since it was by their actions that their opponent was in a possession for the accident to take place. However should the act be intentional the warrior who stole the ring out will be granted a point for their cunning.

ANNOUNCEMENT 3: Sacrific moves give the point to the fighter opting to use them, for example had Nick's plan worked Goku would have zero points while Nick would get one.....but at the cost of a fighter for his team. If a character is able to turn the situastion around either by breaking free and letting their opponant fall or from a safe position were they are in no danger of a ring out, perform their own sacrifice move the point goes to them. The only way for both fighters to get a point is in a situastion were a fighter knock his opponent off but then knocked off themsleves by that same person. For example lets say.....Frost hits Piccolo out of bounds but then Piccolo stretchs his arm and uses it to pull frost over the edge with him.

Score Chart - TP - Tournament of Power, V: Victory and L: Lost

Tournament of Power Information and Rules

The tournament take place in the “World of Nothing” (a place without time or space).

The prize for the winning contestant is the Super Dragon Balls.

The winning universe gets...Nothing?

The tournament will be a battle royal among all the fighters from every universe.

The tournament has a time limit of 48 minutes.

You loose by ring out, if you enemy is knocked out you have to throw him over the side.

Killing is not allowed.

The Arena will adapt its gravity to each individual fighter. The gravity levels will be based on their home worlds.

Ki based Flying is prohibited. Only beings with a natural method of fly are allowed do so. Jets and Boosters for robotic participants are allowed.

Weapons are prohibited.

Healig items are prohibited.

Fighters who fall of the ring are teleported to the arena seating area.

None is allowed to attack another fighter from outside the tournamnt arena. Shoud this rule be vialated the individual responsible will be erased. Should it happen again that person's team an universe will be erased.

Spectatures and defeated fighters may however lend their power to one of their own fighters for attacks and transformastions.

A team that looses a match will have their universe destroyed as will all being who resides there, even the hakishin, except for the Angels.

The Omni-Present Match Battle

Universe 7 vs Universe 9 - Majin Buu vs Basil, Son Gohan vs Lavender, Son Goku vs Bergamo (Current Score 2/0) - Victor: Universe 7

Universe Team Rosters

February - Universe 2 - The Gentle Universe (6th Place) - Hakishin: Helles - Fighters: Brianne de Chateau(V1)L, Sanka KuL, Su RoasL, Jimizu(V1)L, RabanraL, VikalL, ZirloinL, ZarbutoL, Harmira(V1)L, PranL. ERASED

March - Universe 3 - The Spiritual Universe (7th Place) - Hakishin: Mosco - Fighters: NigurisshiL, NariramaL, KatpresraL, The PreechoL, BiaraL, PaparoniL, Maji KayoL, BoraretaL, PanchiaL, KoutsukaiL. ERASED

April - Universe 4 - The Conspiracy Universe (9th Place)- Hakishin: Quitela - Fighters: Damon(V1)L,Gamisarasu(V1)L, GanosL, CaweyL, MajoraL, MonnaL, , ShousaL, DarcoriL, NinkuL, ShantsaL. ERASED

June - Universe 6 - The Challenging Universe (10th Place) - Hakishin: Champa - Fighters: Hit(V2)L, Cabba(V3)L, MagettaL, Frost(V1)L, BotamoL, Caulifla(V5)L, Kale(V5)L, Dr. RotaL, SaoneruL, PirinaL. ERASED

July - Universe 7 - The Lucky Universe (11th Place) - Hakishin: Beerus - Fighters: Son Goku (V16)L, Son Gohan(V9)L, Vegeta(V14)L, Piccolo(V5)L, Tien(V2)L, Krillin(V3)L, #18(V6)L, #17(V8), Roshi(V5)L, Frieza(V11)L.

September - Universe 9 - The Underhanded Universe (12th Place) - Hakishin: Sidra - Fighters: BergamoL, LavenderL, Basil (V1)L, HyssopL, OreganoL, SorrelL, HopL, ComfreyL, CheppilL, RoselleL. ERASED

October - Universe 10 - The Macho Universe (8th Place) - Hakishin: Rumshii - Fighters: MurishimL, JiumuL, RiribeuL, NapapaL, RubarutL, OpniL, JilkolL, MurisāmuL, MechiōpuL, JirasenL. ERASED

November - Universe 11 - The Justice Universe (5th Place) - Hakishin: Belmod - Fighters: ToppoL, Jiren(V3)L, DispoL, KaseraruL, CocotteL, KettleL, KunshiL, VuonL, TupperL, ZoirēL.

The Winner of the Tournament of Power is: Universe 7

The Greatest Warrior is the Tournament was: #17

His Wish: To have all the universes erased during the tournament to be restored.

As for me, GO TEAM U11!!
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 137 times in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Grimlock » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Keep updating the winners and losers will spare a lot of time indeed, as having a visual score always helps.

I'll probably support Universe 5, by the way. I like the number "5". :roll:

But accordingly to my birth month, it's Universe 8. :thumbup:
Last edited by Grimlock on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Universe 1 for me according to my month..
I would rather support 7.. gohan is in it, how can I not
Last edited by Ki Breaker on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Alright, let's go Hit and Magetta. We're winning this!

MathSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Post by MathSSJ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Universe 12 huh... I have a feeling it's gonna get jobbed out almost instantly.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Universe 3 has no chance...
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Amaterasu

Post by Amaterasu » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Born in July... well, looks like the universe I am cheering for is probably going to be the winner, if the tournament goes until the end (U7). :lol:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Universe 5, let's go!

I'll secondarily be rooting for Universe 10, because that's where Zamasu came from.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

MatrixChap
Beyond Newbie

Post by MatrixChap » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Yay Universe 6 or something. :D

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:56 pm

This is an interesting idea. Universe 9 it is.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:01 pm

This is a pretty cool idea.
I'll be rooting for universe 12 then!
Maybe that mysterious time traveler from the Manga will make an appearance?
This "Universal Survival Arc" reminds me a whole lot of the "Gotei 13 War Arc" from Bleach for some reason.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:06 pm

We should go the Hunger Games route and their should be a hidden 13 district... I mean universe.

And these guys should enter

Nekis13
Regular

Post by Nekis13 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Fuck, my favorite number is 13.

Oh well, Universe 9!
stay edgy

DeviantArt Thing: Drawings and stuff, also Dragon Ball

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Guess I'm on Universe 10, then.
Go... Babarians? :?

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:34 pm

I support Universe 12. They're the smartest, after all, having invented time travel first and whatnot.
Retired.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm universe 9

Godgoku95
Beyond Newbie

Post by Godgoku95 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:50 pm

YES universe 6 for me

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Universe 10 for me. Black/Zamasu might not be there anymore but I will support my boys all the same.

Gowasu better helps recruit the best Damn tea makers he can find. Go team TEA!
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Adrian Malacoda
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Adrian Malacoda » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:02 pm

My avatar has an 8 in it, so I'm contractually obligated to support universe 8.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:32 pm

I hope Universe 9 isn't full of jobbers...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147