Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by julianix » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
julianix wrote:Lol sucks for the u9 supporters. Looks like they might not make it very far.

But if they are twin universes does that mean that universe 8 (My universe) also has a midget award looking turd as a god? I guess universe 8 is pretty much screwed too.
No, the only twin gods are Beerus and Champa, who were twin brothers before they became gods. All the others look vastly different. My GoD is clown and none of the others are.
Thanks for clarifying. Any idea who the god is for u8?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:04 pm

julianix wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
julianix wrote:Lol sucks for the u9 supporters. Looks like they might not make it very far.

But if they are twin universes does that mean that universe 8 (My universe) also has a midget award looking turd as a god? I guess universe 8 is pretty much screwed too.
No, the only twin gods are Beerus and Champa, who were twin brothers before they became gods. All the others look vastly different. My GoD is clown and none of the others are.
Thanks for clarifying. Any idea who the god is for u8?
As of right now I have no idea, while Beerus and Champa having opposing symbols as far as I can tell their is no correlation between the other gods and their cloths markings I'd just be guessing.

However, I predicted the clown god was universe 11 based on a number of things. His coloring and symbols matched what the number 11 can represent. Power (because it is the first doubling of a single number) as well as chaos and destruction (10 is considered the whole or completing number, so 11 represents the breaking of harmony).

However I looked it up and 8 is seen as a balancing number, a Karmic equalizer. It can bring destruction as well as balance. When the 8 comes knocking, you can be assured that you will reap what you've sown. Some of the more recognizable traits of the 8 are drive, ambition, authority, efficiency, organization , management, discipline and control.

See if you can predict your god using that information

However all the god should be appearing tonight so we should find out for shore then.

mawilex
Beyond Newbie

Post by mawilex » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm picking Universe 9, for nine reasons:

1. I like wolves.
2. Wolves are cool.
3. Because Trio of Danger = Dire Wolves. You know what Dire Wolves are, right? They're like wolves...

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

4. Wolves don't YOLO, they WOLF : We Only Live Forever. *puts on sunglasses* *can't see anything now*
5. House Stark rules. Spoiler Alert: Jon Snow is... [spoiler]hot.[/spoiler]
6. Manwolf will finally be redeemed. Bergamo will poison Muten Roshi's sorry ass.
7. Wolves' swagness multiplies by 10 when they howl at a full moon.
8. Okami is my all-time favourite video game.
9. 9 = Kyu, Kyu = Kyubi, Kyubi = Naruto ==> Naruto is canon to Dragon Ball.

And here's my theme for Universe 9: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

Okay here's the real theme now: Oki's theme from Okami. Okami has a fantastic Soundtrack, but I chose that one track in particular just because Bergamo has a similar color scheme to Oki. :p :p

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:19 pm

In light of the identity of U11's god of destruction. Our new them is....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1tZgr9zqU

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Ok so for these preliminary battles there are no rewards and no universes will be destroyed. However if Zeno feels that a fighter is not doing their best, their will be consequences.

Edit: also the Grand Priest is also the referee/announcer

Edit 2: Tournament info board updated.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Tournament info board updated with the information provided by the latest episodes summary.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Looks like my universe is finally showing something. Too bad it's full of furries though.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Gerzo
Patreon Supporter

Post by Gerzo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:22 am

Lord Frieza wrote:In light of the identity of U11's god of destruction. Our new them is....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1tZgr9zqU
I like it! Although the clown GoD kinda creeps me out, can wait to see our fighters!

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:33 am

This is not fair! I wanted the clown GoD as well! U3 has betrayed me! well at least I hope we U3 get the fox GoD.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 am

SansrivaaL wrote:This is not fair! I wanted the clown GoD as well! U3 has betrayed me! well at least I hope we U3 get the fox GoD.
You sir, shall receive the hairy god
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Gerzo wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:In light of the identity of U11's god of destruction. Our new them is....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1tZgr9zqU
I like it! Although the clown GoD kinda creeps me out, can wait to see our fighters!
Me either, fingers crossed we get the guys in black and red. But that would just be greedy.
SansrivaaL wrote:This is not fair! I wanted the clown GoD as well! U3 has betrayed me! well at least I hope we U3 get the fox GoD.
I know but thats just the way the dice fell.

Thats part of the fun in all this, which god will we get, which fighters, who's going to last the longest. Its much more fun then just us all cheering for U7 or flocking to a select few universes and gods.

Sodhi
I Live Here

Post by Sodhi » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:36 pm

I am supporting universe 2. Why? Well, because the random number generator said so :D

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:25 am

I wonder if this will turn out to be legit, theres no source so I doubt this is official.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am

SansrivaaL wrote:I wonder if this will turn out to be legit, theres no source so I doubt this is official.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Obviously not, because the big robot is all but confirmed as being Univerve 4's GoD.
At least if Toyotaro's attention to detail is as on-point, as I expect it to be.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 am

SansrivaaL wrote:I wonder if this will turn out to be legit, theres no source so I doubt this is official.

Omg say it aint so, please anyone but the hairy god... I don't want to say say my loyalty to universe 8 is in question but if its the furr ball I'm out :)

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:57 pm

I think that, being opposite universes tied, the twin of 10 is 2, and being 10 the elephant, 2 is the mouse.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:01 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:I think that, being opposite universes tied, the twin of 10 is 2, and being 10 the elephant, 2 is the mouse.
The Twin of U2 is U11. The twin of 10 is 3.

So going with your theory who'd be the opposite of my clown?
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
ChronoTwigger wrote:I think that, being opposite universes tied, the twin of 10 is 2, and being 10 the elephant, 2 is the mouse.
The Twin of U2 is U11. The twin of 10 us 3.

Sorry my deadly clown, I'm out of 13 hours of drawing boring stuff. Punish me hard.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:04 pm

I dont think this is quite right, going by the old art if the gods went from 1 to 6 on Champa's side the robot is the GoD for Universe 4.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:08 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
The Twin of U2 is U11. The twin of 10 us 3.

Sorry my deadly clown, I'm out of 13 hours of drawing boring stuff. Punish me hard.
:wtf: :thumbup: :lolno:

Your forgiven...for now.