Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

The gr wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Ok so a little news.

First as of the next episode, all the universe will have 40 hours to get ready for the Tournament of Power.

Also we have it on pretty good authority that the grey alien of the Pride Troopers is named Jiren even though its not been officially released yet.

Please I don't want him to be a stoic rival, dear God toriyama I'm begging you, don't make him a stoic rival for Goku,is getting pretty old,but by looks at it he is going to be hit 2,0 or unless toriyama will surprise me for this character
    do you guys think not Beerus is going to be the starscream of the pride troopers meanwhile toppo will be the leader and jiren will be the lancer,I'm using TV tropes term
    Me to, we dont need Hit 2.0

Fingers crossed, if Toppo is anything to go by he'll be an awesome, dynamic super hero type. Also I think the reason Jiren is not the leader is out of respect for Toppo. While he may be stronger, he respects Toppo's age and experience and see'e no reason to take over a job that Toppo's doing just fine.

apex_pretador
    I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 am

It is going to be a 3 vs 5 scenario, where U6 and U10 help U7 and the others try to take down U7.
    My dragon ball respect threads
    Respect Piccolo
    Respect Tao Pai Pai
    Respect Freeza

Ki Breaker
    Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:53 am

apex_pretador wrote:It is going to be a 3 vs 5 scenario, where U6 and U10 help U7 and the others try to take down U7.
    Doubt frost is gonna help us, he might just backstab
    The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:02 pm

apex_pretador wrote:It is going to be a 3 vs 5 scenario, where U6 and U10 help U7 and the others try to take down U7.
    Really is that confirmed, because Champa hates Goku and here's a speculation the third member of the pride troopers will have name of a pun for a toaster or something because toppo=pot, jiren cena=stove and the third member could have a pun for toaster,or oven,or a frying pan
    Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:20 pm

Some info on the gods thanks to Herms

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6kUF9YU4AACt0k.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6kUF9YVoAII4RA.jpg

So in terns out even the evil looking Vermoud is actually a pretty cool guy :thumbup:. The power of justice is strong in U11

Also the Harley looking angel is called Marcarita

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Since my universe is all about justice and hot blooded warriors I feel an new theme is in order. also i think my fighters need some intro themes.

Universe 11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ivft3TrcII

Lord Vermoud Theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWSDvDqm9g

Jiren - The Warrior of Justice (My current moniker for him until things change)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tss1ZMCzs-Q

Toppo - The Warrior of Freedom
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 pm

So Lord vermoud is a god of destruction with a sense of justice i don't know how it feel about that, and Agu is the funniest looking kaioshin in this series
    Lord Frieza wrote:Since my universe is all about justice and hot blooded warriors I feel an new theme is in order. also i think my fighters need some intro themes.

Universe 11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ivft3TrcII

Lord Vermoud Theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWSDvDqm9g

Jiren - The Warrior of Justice (My current moniker for him until things change)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tss1ZMCzs-Q

Toppo - The Warrior of Freedom
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM_c_avPlx4
    for some reason i think this theme suits the pride troopers perfectly

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:51 pm

The gr wrote:for some reason i think this theme suits the pride troopers perfectly
    It dose in a sad way, if we loose this fight and there's no hope of saving universe 11....it will be a perfect piece of music to mark our passing.

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Now here's a character that is popular in 4chan Image and his fan nickname is smug puppy,he has a lot of fan art

ChronoTwigger
    Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm

(oh god it's soooo boring waiting like that, please someone post some rant or stupid stuff to criticize...)
    I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:(oh god it's soooo boring waiting like that, please someone post some rant or stupid stuff to criticize...)
    Kind of the wrong thread for that stuff. I set this up to get people supporting other universes and provide an up to date chart and record of the tournament that will allow people to keep track of everything easily.

The most I expect to get here are debates about who fighters are going to win against who once everyone starts squaring off.

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:07 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:(oh god it's soooo boring waiting like that, please someone post some rant or stupid stuff to criticize...)
    Here's my crazy and stupid prediction for this arc,just to make this thread a bit more entertaining,I want everyone opinion on this weird prediction, and dammit I have to wait for another 5 days for this new episode

ChronoTwigger
    Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 pm

The gr wrote:
    Here's my crazy and stupid prediction for this arc,just to make this thread a bit more entertaining,I want everyone opinion on this weird prediction, and dammit I have to wait for another 5 days for this new episode
    Thank you.
    I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Just something I wanted to throw out there, its about Gohans tie with Lavenda.

Do you think it was legitimate or is it possible that the Gran Priest called it that way because he knew Zen-Oh would want to see Goku fight again, and for his future self to see the fight to?

ChronoTwigger
    Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Just something I wanted to throw out there, its about Gohans tie with Lavenda.

Do you think it was legitimate or is it possible that the Gran Priest called it that way because he knew Zen-Oh would want to see Goku fight again, and for his future self to see the fight to?
    Legit. I mean, by the sole logic of fight, Gohan was the winner. But the whole thing was most "entertain that kid", and a Pirro victory is not so enjoyable...
    Winning or losing wasn't so important, the real stake was to avoid Zeno destroy something. Goku prolly will fight the same and use everything the same whatever the case.

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 pm

So Goku VS Toppo ended in a draw thanks to the Gran Priest.

As it stand Toppo's power is equal to Goku at SSBKK, although Goku still has x10 up his sleeve. However Jiren is confirmed to be even stronger then Toppo.

Edit: Since this fight is not an official part of the exhibition no scores will be given or marked.

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Finally something to update this thread with :D.

So its confirmed that the cybrog guy from the intro is part of universe 11 and part of the pride troopers, we are pending Herms's translations for his name and the Beerus look alike.

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Buck tooth is Dispo,a pun for garbage disposer, and eyeball is Kaseraru,a pun for frying pan in France, Called it,I'm anxious to see their bio,so there it is,we have the name of the pride troopers
    Last edited by The gr on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
    Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Bunny-Beerus is named ディスポ/Dispo; Universe 2's Kaioshin is named ペル/Peru; Universe 6's Kaioshin is named フワ/Fuwa.
    We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Lord Frieza
    I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 pm

The gr wrote:Buck tooth is Dispo,a pun for garbage disposer, and eyeball is Kaseraru,a pun for frying pan in France, Called it,I'm anxious to see their bio
    Thank you gr and Grimlock, me to but then I'm heavily biased. Also adding there names to the tournament roster.