Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The gr
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by The gr » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
The gr wrote:Buck tooth is Dispo,a pun for garbage disposer, and eyeball is Kaseraru,a pun for frying pan in France, Called it,I'm anxious to see their bio
Thank you gr and Grimlock, me to but then I'm heavily biased. Also adding there names to the tournament roster.
Your welcome lord frieza err I meant vermoud. Seeing the new ep,the pride have good teamwork and combo attack, making them hard opponents
Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:24 pm

The gr wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
The gr wrote:Buck tooth is Dispo,a pun for garbage disposer, and eyeball is Kaseraru,a pun for frying pan in France, Called it,I'm anxious to see their bio
Thank you gr and Grimlock, me to but then I'm heavily biased. Also adding there names to the tournament roster.
Your welcome lord frieza err I meant vermoud. Seeing the new ep,the pride have good teamwork and combo attack, making them hard opponents
I'm glad to see it. Even if we dont win, I can be proud that my team gave it their all and fought well.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:21 am

Well with new fighters out its time to give them their own themes to.

Dyspo - The Sonic Warrior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrCGk0BE7RA

Kahseral - The Slashing Warrior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtE-rNLgyl8

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:29 am

This is the ranking for all 12 universes. Edit: I've aided the ranking to each universe on the main board.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:47 am

Here's the titles of all the universe
    universe 1:The supreme universe
      universe 2:the kind universe
        U3:the spiritual universe
          U4:the scheming universe
            u5:the well balanced universe
              U6:The challenging universe
                U7: our universe
                  u8:the industrial Universe
                    U9:The underhanded universe
                      U10:The macho universe
                        U11:The universe of Justice
                          U12:the ultimate universe
                            Not very important, this is jiren voice actor Eiji Hanawa,the Man who voice iron Man in disk war avengers, through we still don't know about him
                            Last edited by The gr on Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
                            Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 am

Also herms has dropped a lot of on every universes GoD, angel and kaioshin.

https://twitter.com/herms98

Lord Beerus
                            Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Man, some of the Hakaishin and Kaioshin are terrible at their jobs. It's no wonder their mortal levels are so low.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Man, some of the Hakaishin and Kaioshin are terrible at their jobs. It's no wonder their mortal levels are so low.
                            We also know know why Beerus is the "most troublesome" GoD. Its not because he's the strongest, its because he's the most capricious and will blow up planets with the slightest provocation. Also he seems to be the one to have the worst relationship with his kaioshin so far.

Legion
                            Regular

Post by Legion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
                            Lord Beerus wrote:Man, some of the Hakaishin and Kaioshin are terrible at their jobs. It's no wonder their mortal levels are so low.
                            We also know know why Beerus is the "most troublesome" GoD. Its not because he's the strongest, its because he's the most capricious and will blow up planets with the slightest provocation. Also he seems to be the one to have the worst relationship with his kaioshin so far.
                            This is just your assumption,we still don't know what he meant, even if i don't believe that Beerus is the strongest God (and Vermoud is not the strongest too imo).

Actually i still believe that the Gods are all in the same tier and no one can fodderize the other. If Toriyama will not say anything about this, we'll never know.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:39 pm

Legion wrote:
                            Lord Frieza wrote:
                            This is just your assumption, even if i don't believe that Beerus is the strongest God (and Vermoud is not the strongest too imo).

Actually i still believe that the Gods are all in the same tier and no one can fodderize the other. If Toriyama will not say anything about this, we'll never know.
                            We'll see, as always it will be reveled in time. But given the nature of this series the likelihood of all the GoD being equal is unlikely since they can all train and grow stronger if they put the effort in.

Champa is out right lazy and in RoF (cant remember in the anime) Whis pointed out that Beerus has not yet mastered all he has to teach either. With that in mind there must be GoD who have mastered their Angels teachings and grown stronger through training hard.

Also let me have my fun with Vermoud, I can fanboy if I want and you shouldn't take it seriously.

Xeogran
                            I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Is it too late to join this competition? Only just found about this topic.

I was born in January btw :mrgreen:

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Xeogran wrote:Is it too late to join this competition? Only just found about this topic.

I was born in January btw :mrgreen:
                            All are welcome at anytime. However your universe has been excluded due to its high mortal level. As a result you are free to pick one of the other universes to support if you wish.

However once you have picked one you have to stick with it, just as we who's universes are still in must.

As a point of interest your universe 1 and your GoD is Iwan.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I think I'll add the universe titles to the main page, for example Universe 11 - The Universe of Justice.

However U7 dose not have one besides "Our Universe". Can anyone think of something better?

Xeogran
                            I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Alright, thank you! I'll be picking Universe 4 to support, as I enjoy what we've seen of Tequila and I have an interest in his team.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Xeogran wrote:Alright, thank you! I'll be picking Universe 4 to support, as I enjoy what we've seen of Tequila and I have an interest in his team.
                            A very interesting choice and one I praise. As soon as the option was given most people jumped right at 6 & 7, something that this entire idea was trying to move away from to make the tournament more competitive and fun. As a result your choice surpises and impresses me :clap: .

I wish you and your chosen universe all the best :thumbup: .

DainIronfoot
                            OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Just read some of the information Herms translated and I have to say some of it seems off/weird to me. The title of Universe 3 for example is the spiritual universe? I would of thought it would be the industrious or intellectual. From what we have heard of Universe 2 Kaioshin I would of assumed they would be the macho universe not uni10. Hmm...

I'm a bit down too that barely any info is given about Mosco, his Kaioshin and Angel. =/

MagmonKai
                            OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:15 pm

This whole thread just got made pointless when they announced only 8 universes can participate.

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:24 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:Just read some of the information Herms translated and I have to say some of it seems off/weird to me. The title of Universe 3 for example is the spiritual universe? I would of thought it would be the industrious or intellectual. From what we have heard of Universe 2 Kaioshin I would of assumed they would be the macho universe not uni10. Hmm...

I'm a bit down too that barely any info is given about Mosco, his Kaioshin and Angel. =/
                            Last time info like this was put out it was very jumbled. Bergamo had lavender's profile etc so corrections will likely be made in the future.

As for the info, I feel a bit let down too but it would also be a shame to have everything spoiled from the get go.
                            MagmonKai wrote:This whole thread just got made pointless when they announced only 8 universes can participate.
                            Really? I think not and since people keep reading and posting here, they must not think so either.

If your universe is out of the game thats unfortunate but that dose not mean the rest us have to give up our fun.

DainIronfoot
                            OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
                            DainIronfoot wrote:Just read some of the information Herms translated and I have to say some of it seems off/weird to me. The title of Universe 3 for example is the spiritual universe? I would of thought it would be the industrious or intellectual. From what we have heard of Universe 2 Kaioshin I would of assumed they would be the macho universe not uni10. Hmm...

Last time info like this was put out it was very jumbled. Bergamo had lavender's profile etc so corrections will likely be made in the future.

As for the info, I feel a bit let down too but it would also be a shame to have everything spoiled from the get go.
                            MagmonKai wrote:This whole thread just got made pointless when they announced only 8 universes can participate.
                            Really? I think not and since people keep reading and posting here, they must not think so either.

If your universe is out of the game thats unfortunate but that dose not mean the rest us have to give up our fun.

Indeed, it might be possible that the titles are a little mixed up.

They're also as you mentioned a bit underwheleming for some. Camphari's bio is literally just translates for Mosco. At least Cognac was called talented and insightful :(.

Although from the bios, one and twelve definitely seem right.

I was thinking of making a topic or hoping someone would discuss predictions of the tactics each Universe might bring to the table. Going from latest episode and some of the new info we could kind of make predictions on what kinds of fighters each uni might have and what tactics. For example, my universe, Kaioshin Ea implied we have a huge intellectual level. This makes me assume that Universe 3 will be bringing fighters who may not be really strong but very tricky and make creative/intelligent strategies. Universe 2 Kaioshin made it seem like his universe will be bringing "macho men". Fighters who probably are handsome with big muscles or something like that, but not very smart.

Etc...

Lord Frieza
                            I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:32 pm

DainIronfoot wrote:
                            I was thinking of making a topic or hoping someone would discuss predictions of the tactics each Universe might bring to the table. Going from latest episode and some of the new info we could kind of make predictions on what kinds of fighters each uni might have and what tactics. For example, my universe, Kaioshin Ea implied we have a huge intellectual level. This makes me assume that Universe 3 will be bringing fighters who may not be really strong but very tricky and make creative/intelligent strategies. Universe 2 Kaioshin made it seem like his universe will be bringing "macho men". Fighters who probably are handsome with big muscles or something like that, but not very smart.

Etc...
                            Thats not a bad idea and its more then fin to do it here.

For Universe 11 if all the team is made up of Pride Troopers then team work should be no issue given how effortlessly Toppo and co fell in line with each other. The posing and speeches may be a problem but the Troopers dont seem to let their guard down while doing them like the Ginyus did.

So far we seem to have a very good blend power, skill and teamwork. If we have one big weakness it might be an over fixation on Goku and U7, that might create a blind spot for more devious universe to exploit.

Toppo has a good blend of power and skill, his fighting style is designed to cripple his foes which can weaken enemies so that weaker team mates can have a better chance of beating them. Also his far more nibble and unpredictable then he first appears. However its from him that I see that blind spot materializing.

While we have yet to see him, Jiren is being built up as the fighter to beat for this tournament. His power alone would be enough to make him a major threat but he likely also brings a high level of skill. Jiren is what I would call a "Champion Killer", he's the guy who's going to be specifically targeting the other universes strongest and pin them down in solo fights so they cannot help there team. He'll likely just move around or plow right through weaker fighters. This is bad because A) Your best fighter is fighting "that guy" and B) it leave Toppo, a guy who's on equal footing other universes Strongest free to through his weight around against weaker foes or target other strong guys at the same time. The only way to beat this guy is to mob him or for one of the other universes best to try and beat him solo.

Dyspo, given his title, is the team speedster. Being that he's going to likely give most other fighters the run around and is better off acting as support for the rest of the team or speed blitzing groups of weaker or injured targets. This is for the best as his skills and power are not on par with Toppo or and Jiren. Once the fighters start to get thinned down he should likely pair up with someone. That being said he might ba a credible threat on his own as long as his enemy dose not have a huge power gap over him and his Ki Blade might prove handy in some situations.

As for Kahseral, we've not seen enough for me to judge yet though he seems to work well with Dyspro so they could team up if need be.