Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Big Chief » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Jimeze mentioned he may show some of his techniques to Gohan some day, if he comes back, I hope that's what they do with him. And I do want to see him again, he and Vikal are my favorite two Universe 2 fighters
Last edited by Big Chief on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:43 pm

I apologize for any mistakes I made when posting, I'm new here.
Last edited by Big Chief on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Big Chief wrote:Jimeze mentioned he may show some of his techniques to Gohan some day, if he comes back, I hope that's what they do with him. And I do want to see him again, he and Vikal are my favorite two Universe 2 fighters
I Agree Big Chief, I think the ToP was just a Over-Huge Intro Arc to wall these Major Universes that the U7 main cast both in the ToP and others like Bulma, Trunks, Goten and other will explore and get to know in each of their own ways. I feel that will start if Toei is serious about it after the cool-down episodes post ToP.

I think too Gohan is also in a long run to bring him not only back to former power but new power as well, so Learning his Father's Technique from Jimeze who seems master at it and in-turn Jimeze can learn things from Gohan. Their as SO many episode that Super can gain out of this kind of storytelling it be a waste not to do it.

So for many that wanted much more character backgrounds to allot of these characters, espically me with Universe 2 and Brianne, I think we will get that post-ToP and the next arc.

Also Jimeze and Vikal are in my Top 10 of Favoriet New Characters in this arc as well, so nice taste in characters! :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Xeogran wrote:So how about that Universe 4? After the manga revealing that Quitela defeated Beerus at arm wrestling, everyone's hopes for the hidden two bugs suddenly skyrocketed. I'm also glad that Tien is already out, if only because Tien vs The Hidden U4 Bugs was such an obvious matchup that I'm glad it didn't happen. They're being reserved for something much bigger it seems.

I'm a Team Universe 4 Supporter (and 3 too) so I'm glad they're finally showing their worth. Maji Kayo did great for his run and I was left impressed as well.
Yeah I'm glad they did not went to that routine because it would be disappointed if a weakling like Tien defeated them.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:55 pm

For this weeks main fight, I'm puttin my money on the big fella to win and I'm making an extra bet, that saiyan...

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:For this weeks main fight, I'm puttin my money on the big fella to win and I'm making an extra bet, that saiyan...
Honestly by what it is soundly like, combine with the fact that Jiren is still around for the Fight with Hit, it is pretty clearly likely Goku does not get the Job done in one form or another in the Special. I am surprised Toei would spoil so much that they give the next episodes to show that Goku does not get the job done and even made it clear in many ways this is the case, strange but not the 1st time a company got to eager to say to much about a story they said to much, Just look at Marvel Comics!!! :lol:

I have my own beat about something else in the Special too but I will get to that Next Post, but despite some unknown factor, I say that is a Good choice Lord Frieza! ;)
My #1 in DB!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:44 pm

My Next Post is based on predctions from poster form Youtube and others on what might happen in the Spceial.

While this weeks special is going to mainly be about Goku-v-Jiren, My Girl Ribrianne has also still a part in this Special as well and their is speculation around what will happen to her when the fight between the 2 finally goes and when the special ends.

So By ALL I researched about Ribrianne and Universe 2, but all I can believe and in Reality by the Facts See on what Toei seemingly want to do with Ribrianne, Going by Lord Frieza's example ~~~ I'm puttin my money on for Ribrianne:

Ribrianne will be Still in the ToP By the End of the Special!

I live by Cautious Optimism for Everything and I know that Toei can do anything they want and write near anything they want, so a twist can happen. But my Beat is Not based on pure Solo Headcannon Fandom, it is based on Reality and Facts. Ribrianne is one of the Most Marketed Characters in the ToP as of right now! She already has Dragon Ball Hero Cards coming out for her, 1 of only 5 Charaters New to the ToP arc to have them and she is one of the Few already getting some Merchandise as well!

She is being Marketed in a Good Amount of Promotions for the ToP arc and even on the 2018 Calendar of Dragon Ball Super, Ribrianne is one of only Literally a Handful of Few Characters to be featured in the Only Image with other Universes in the ToP in the Calendar.

She also has had some of the most character development of all the New Characters outside of Caulifla and Kale. Storywise she has become one of the most important.

So by those accounts it is hard to see My Girl Ribrianne Going in the Special or for that matter Anytime soon. I keep meeting some not-fans of her Think her Gone Easy and Wanting her Gone, but they base it on nothing but just they don't like her. Again that is ok you are free to choose who you like, but you need FAR more then your own Head-Canon-Wants to know who will last and who will go, that is reality.

Anime is far more straight forward then many other forms of storytelling in Media. So this helps too.

Again I can be wrong and will cross that bridge only if it happens, but I Greatly and Proudly Put my Money on My Girl Ribrianne being still in this by the end of the Special! :thumbup:

By 20XXGiygas
https://20xxgiygas.deviantart.com/art/Ribs-706571140

My #1 in DB!

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm

Honestly, I want Ribrianne to last through the special because I love how angry some people get when she makes it through another episode.

In all seriousness, I don't think they will get rid of her without eliminating Rozie first, and since the special is seemingly just Goku vs Jiren (aside from Goku vs Ribrianne at the beginning) I don't think they will have a side fight with Rozie go on while that is happening.

I'm really curious to see what Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto are going to do in the coming episodes, since they haven't been seen since the transformation ritual. I initially thought Rabanra and Zarbuto would be eliminated earlier on than the rest of U2, but they outlasted many U2 fighters I thought would be more important. I'm currently betting on Zirloin being a surprise powerhouse. There is a chance they might just be there to be eliminated easily but I feel like they would not have lasted this long if that was the case.

That's basically my thoughts on U2's status right now.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Big Chief wrote:Honestly, I want Ribrianne to last through the special because I love how angry some people get when she makes it through another episode.

In all seriousness, I don't think they will get rid of her without eliminating Rozie first, and since the special is seemingly just Goku vs Jiren (aside from Goku vs Ribrianne at the beginning) I don't think they will have a side fight with Rozie go on while that is happening.

I'm really curious to see what Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto are going to do in the coming episodes, since they haven't been seen since the transformation ritual. I initially thought Rabanra and Zarbuto would be eliminated earlier on than the rest of U2, but they outlasted many U2 fighters I thought would be more important. I'm currently betting on Zirloin being a surprise powerhouse. There is a chance they might just be there to be eliminated easily but I feel like they would not have lasted this long if that was the case.

That's basically my thoughts on U2's status right now.
Hey Again Big Chief, well said post on U2, indeed THIS U2 fan Liked it! :thumbup:

Yea their are fans that are not fans of U2 or Ribrianne but that is for everyone to a degree and if they somewhat upset she is still in this and don't know why, well they need to spend more time learning about how Toei has Promoted and Marketed and Given her story more then just using their own Headcannon to justify her going, LOL! :lol:

Indeed this is not saying about any fan here, fans here are very level headed and give good reasons for everyone, I say this from mostly YouTube Commentors, but lets face it those comments are never always a prize, it is to much about trolling and flamewars, so I would not worry to much about them.

As to the other points yea, While I LOVE Everyone other character from U2 and want to see them go Very Far and Do Very Well and gets Lots of Respect and Development, I still find it hard see Ribrianne going before anyone else in U2 or Rbrianne going at all. The only reason I think we speculate this for Ribrianne is cause she is front and center in the next episode and whenever that happen to really ANY character we start speculating about them. Same will be for HIT next episode and that will go threw the Roof in Speculation!

But yea by how much Ribrianne has been promoted, is already having products, major ones like Dragon Ball Heroes Cards of hers, being apart of the 2018 Super Calendar and more, I can't see Toei doing all this as well as the amount story they gave her already and see her going anytime soon or even at all!

As for the other U2 I hope great things for them and I think the Big-Guy Zirloin being maybe a Surprise, he looks like Marvel's Thanos and that Artwork image back in episode 107 made him look like he might be a big deal, I hope so! 8)

My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:11 pm

No lossess this weak but dame if the U7 and U11 boys didn't put on a good show.

My boy Jiren done us proud!

On the flip side of things poor Ribrianne got the short end of the stick but she's still in, and were there's life theres hope for U2.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:No lossess this weak but dame if the U7 and U11 boys didn't put on a good show.

My boy Jiren done us proud!

On the flip side of things poor Ribrianne got the short end of the stick but she's still in, and were there's life theres hope for U2.
What Short End My Friend, She did what she had to do...........SURVIVE!!! :thumbup:

That is all I wanted from her and her only Short end was her fight was ended....Huh......Again before they could finish it, but She has an AMAZING New Transformation that took SSJ-Blue Goku to go up against and She Survived the 2 Raging Bulls of Goku and Jiren!

I CALLED IT She would Survive The Special, that is ALL She had to do in My Eyes to be a Winner in this Episode, but she did so much More, Very Proud of My Girl Ribrianne! :thumbup: :D
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 pm

New Rule: If a person is kiiled by their own technique being refelected back at them, the pereson who deflected it will not be disqualified.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:05 pm

I expected Ribiranne to survive, but I kind of hope she takes a back seat for the next couple of episodes, I like her, but I feel I need a break from her before she gets too repetitive. I also want to see the other U2 warriors in action, Zirloin, Zarbuto, and Rabanra haven't done much and I'm curious to see what they will bring to the table.

Also, Universe 3 is really good at hiding under the radar, they still have 6 fighters, most of whom haven't been seen much at all. I really want to see Katpesra (The guy with the P on him) in action, dude has my second favorite design in the tournament just after Vikal.

Things aren't looking good for Hit looking at the next episode preview. If he gets out, Universe 6 would be at an interesting position without their ace fighter.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Big Chief wrote:I expected Ribiranne to survive, but I kind of hope she takes a back seat for the next couple of episodes, I like her, but I feel I need a break from her before she gets too repetitive. I also want to see the other U2 warriors in action, Zirloin, Zarbuto, and Rabanra haven't done much and I'm curious to see what they will bring to the table.

Also, Universe 3 is really good at hiding under the radar, they still have 6 fighters, most of whom haven't been seen much at all. I really want to see Katpesra (The guy with the P on him) in action, dude has my second favorite design in the tournament just after Vikal.

Things aren't looking good for Hit looking at the next episode preview. If he gets out, Universe 6 would be at an interesting position without their ace fighter.
They can still win if Kale and Caulifla will both get Ultra Instinct by feeling tingly :P
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Big Chief wrote:I expected Ribiranne to survive, but I kind of hope she takes a back seat for the next couple of episodes, I like her, but I feel I need a break from her before she gets too repetitive. I also want to see the other U2 warriors in action, Zirloin, Zarbuto, and Rabanra haven't done much and I'm curious to see what they will bring to the table.

Surprisingly Big Chief, I Agree with this Point on Ribrianne.

I want her to have a break for a few episodes. Honestly she has done enough by going Toe-to-Toe with Goku and just being near Jiren and STILL being in this after being near those 2 is Amazing! This is Mostly not just cause they are the strongest so far in the ToP, it is cause Thanks to the Special Hype around them and the already known before who would win and that both would still be in this. They had the Special Plot Armored, Goku and Jiren in being both Unbeatable and Un-Fightable on an even level until that Special happen. It was the Ideal of their Strength being the Best Had to be held so NO other Fighter until the Fight happen could touch or threaten them!

So being around them was dangerous and those that are Fans of Ribrianne even thought we where confident she would survive, this still was high drama none the less. So after going threw allot of that I am More then willing to have a few cool-down episodes to watch other characters be put on the front of the burner for awhile.

But Now is a Much Better time in the ToP ~~~~ The special IMO held back everyone else cause they had to make Goku and Jiren be the big dogs without equal and they could not be stopped until that happen. But now while still being big dogs, everything is now back to everyone and everything being up for graps! It is a Much more interesting time in the ToP now.

I also want Ribranne to have some reform and comeback time, I believe she now has the possibility to have more character development and even more transformations too since now we know she can do that now. This is a theory indeed, but we where right on her still being in this after the special when many said she would be gone. :wink:

My #1 in DB!

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:17 am

Well I'm supporting U11 since U8 is not entering,there cool and i hope dyspo and toppo do something, so let's go u11 [spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]
Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 am

The gr wrote:Well I'm supporting U11 since U8 is not entering,there cool and i hope dyspo and toppo do something, so let's go u11 [spoiler]Image Image Image[/spoiler]
Welcome aboard sir, we're always looking for new supporters.

EDIT: After thinking it over I'm adding a new rule to the list.

Spectatures and defeated fighters may lend their power to one of their own fighters for attacks and transformastions.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:24 pm

HIT IS OUT!!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Point to Jiren and Universe 11.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Jiren got another one,keep this up U11
    Hit did a good job here,i will never forget this line You dropped trash everywhere and your epic domination to dyspo,sucks that you were eliminated this soon :(
    Mostly active on discord.