Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:None out this week but we are quit literally on the edge of then end at this point.
How did you kept editing your opening post for so long?
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:None out this week but we are quit literally on the edge of then end at this point.
How did you kept editing your opening post for so long?
As in "How did I do it?" or as in "How did you have the will to do this almost every week for over a year?".

If its the former, the edit button never stopped working so I just kept using it.

If its the latter. Well I honestly enjoyed doing it. Acting as score keeper for the ToP has been a nice hobby and honestly I'm really gonna miss it when its done.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:If its the former, the edit button never stopped working so I just kept using it.
Damn, I can't edit my opening post in Movie 16 thread because the button disappeared for me.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:If its the former, the edit button never stopped working so I just kept using it.
Damn, I can't edit my opening post in Movie 16 thread because the button disappeared for me.
Really?! That shiny pen button has never gone anywhere since I started this thread, which was what a month or so before the arc even started.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:07 pm

FACT: This POST is MY 1,000TH POST!!! 8) :thumbup:

This Fan Created Work is Simply the Best! :angel: :thumbup:

I love a good deal of the New Universes, but what I have come to love more is how Fans are creating new ways in Making the characters from each of the New Universe more interesting and relevant and it is in works and parings like these that show major support for these New Characters of the New Universes! :angel:

This Couple just gets Bigger and Better with each New Fan Supported Created Works like these and it Brings a Smile to me Face!

Jiren~X~Ribrianne/Brianne! :clap:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:FACT: This POST is MY 1,000TH POST!!! 8) :thumbup:

I love a good deal of the New Universes, but what I have come to love more is how Fans are creating new ways in Making the characters from each of the New Universe more interesting and relevant and it is in works and parings like these that show major support for these New Characters of the New Universes! :angel:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

This Couple just gets Bigger and Better with each New Fan Supported Created Works like these and it Brings a Smile to me Face!

Congratulations :clap: the fanart is nice thanks for sharing it.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Spider-Man wrote:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Congratulations :clap: the fanart is nice thanks for sharing it.
Very Glad you liked it, it was done by a Tumblr poster named Anilecrose, tried to get a link to them but can't, so here is the Tumblr link to the site I always visit.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ribrianne
My #1 in DB!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:18 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Really?! That shiny pen button has never gone anywhere since I started this thread, which was what a month or so before the arc even started.
Your thread is not important enough for the mods to take away the edit option, while the thread for the upcoming movie is. It's either that or there's an error preventing Grimlock from editing it.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 pm

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

:shock: :D

Thats a just far beyond any word I could use to discibe it but I'll try. Lovely, heartwarming, sweet, cute, adodable, wonderfule, amazing.

Thanks for sharing. Also Happy 1'000th post :thumbup:
dbgtFO wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Your thread is not important enough for the mods to take away the edit option, while the thread for the upcoming movie is. It's either that or there's an error preventing Grimlock from editing it.
Well theres your answer Grim, low profile and less notariaty have there benefits.

Thanks for the info dbgtFO
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:38 pm

That really, really sucks. I'm an organized person, it annoys me as hell I'm not able to keep the opening post updated with the latest information. :(

~ War of the Dinobots ~

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:42 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

:shock: :D

Thats a just far beyond any word I could use to discibe it but I'll try. Lovely, heartwarming, sweet, cute, adodable, wonderfule, amazing.

Thanks for sharing. Also Happy 1'000th post :thumbup:
dbgtFO wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
Well theres your answer Grim, low profile and less notariaty have there benefits.

Thanks for the info dbgtFO
Very Much Happy you Liked that Lord Frieza, I had a Feeling you would and honestly this could not have come out at a better time, for Jiren fans I mean.

Sadly IMO it seems like Jiren is just getting SO Railroaded by the Fanbase lately with all the Spoiler News and Events happening in the story, his character just seems to be getting hit IMO to a Very Unfair degree lately.

Anything that shows both not only respect to Jiren for his fans like you Lord Frieza, but to also so that fans of other characters hope to see interesting developments for him in the future that could be like the Jiren~X~Ribrianne Shipping that seems Pretty Popular online for him, then it shows other fans hope for good things for Jiren in cool and unique ways that help him in a positive way all at the same-time with characters that other fans love like in this case Ribrianne along with him. It is a good showing to for fanbases can come together on characters to show they can all gain positives together and not always be a contest on fighting or who is better.

Yea, this is hoping not only the Best for My Girl Ribrianne, but even More-So Right now for Jiren!:thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:27 pm

none out this week but...... #17 is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:none out this week but...... #17 is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will just say this.........CALLED IT! ;)

Not in the way I thought he was still alive or how he would comeback alive, but still called it right.
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:53 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:none out this week but...... #17 is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in the way I thought he was still alive or how he would comeback alive, but still called it right.
Good call CJStricker :thumbup:.

MasterofSix

Post by MasterofSix » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

Good call CJStricker :thumbup:.
I guess even the GP can be fooled.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:33 pm

So after tonight's episode I can finally put together a full Jiren and Goku theme list

Goku: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzBQnWlWpRY
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku - Ultra Instinct Omen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLeaOT0pn0
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku - Ultra Instinct Mastered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7qIlpV-uwo
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jiren: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NKXgpXgY0o
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jiren - Full Power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsESp_aMvu4
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jiren - Dormant Power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJfBolYvnA
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

For those wondering about Dormant Power Jiren's theme, I've given this version of Jiren the highest honour I can bestow. That piece of music is my single most favourite piece of music ever composed and is from my favourite video game ever, Dino Crisis 2. From this cutscene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9I-X_5JtiY

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:39 am

So this is it folks the final episode of the ToP and of Super. A big thank you to anyone who's followed this thread this long.

Now the bad knews, I'm not gonna be around for tonights episode or at least not till a bit later then the rest of you. But Lord Beerus has always been pretty cool and updated on this thread after every episode.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Turns out I'm not away this evening now so I'll be watching this along with the rest of you.

Lets get ready for....

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:So this is it folks the final episode of the ToP and of Super. A big thank you to anyone who's followed this thread this long.

Now the bad knews, I'm not gonna be around for tonights episode or at least not till a bit later then the rest of you. But Lord Beerus has always been pretty cool and updated on this thread after every episode.
The Biggest Thanks Goes to You Lord Frieza for making it the Nicest and most Pro-Unique-Fandom Thread about Super not only on Kanzenshuu, but maybe on the WHOLE of the Net! Seriously! :thumbup:

Really this thread allowed me to intro my Universe 2 and Brianne Fandom and I can't thank enough for it. It has helped me grow as a fan and meet like-minded fans of all the Unique Characters intro-ed in the ToP arc. Indeed this Arc showed their are fanbases for Nearly ALL of the New Characters introduced, their are fans for Everyone, not just classic characters.

They each connected and touched us in a Unique fashion and have made long time fans of us. This thread Defined that and whatever happens in the future this thread will be a Home for that Fandom.

Thank You Lord Frieza and Thanks to all the Fans I meet and will continue to talk on the Support Your Universe Thread!

As My Hero Brianne/Ribrianne Would Say "Love is Eternal and Always Wins!" and Fandom in a Positive manner is Love of the Same Short that was showcased here Brilliantly, Thanks to All for The Showcasing of that Fandom Love! :thumbup: :clap: :angel:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Goku and Freeza eliminated themselves to eliminate Jiren, leaving #17 the last man standing.

ANDROID 17 HAS WON THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER FOR UNIVERSE 7.