Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The gr
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by The gr » Sun May 14, 2017 12:36 am

Yup,u10 is the first who's gonna get jobbed,it doesn't help, the team is full of meatheads and the name Murishim means impossible, that role could have been for u2, not for u10,they really ruined it
Mostly active on discord.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun May 14, 2017 12:48 am

Ugh my twin Universe, Universe 10...what did they do to you :{. Can't Gowasu catch a break...poor guy.

I want to see Universe 3 fighters! Though i have a hunch they won't be strong, but will have cunning tactics and try to outsmart the others.

Vice
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Vice » Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 am

Universe 3? Ugh. I think I might have to pass.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun May 14, 2017 2:03 am

Universe 10 people, I am sorry for your loss
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun May 14, 2017 4:12 am

I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of "repeat designs" because Toei can't design 10 unique fighters for each universe.

Same reason we had 3 wolves in the exhibition matches, now we probably have 10 identical looking meathead people. On that note it's funny Universe 6 has the most unique fighters so far, even with 3 Saiyans they all look fairly different from one another.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun May 14, 2017 7:09 am

Well I'm joining in as well. :D
Mine is Universe 4. To be honest, they don't look like much to me and I would have rather picked Universe 11 but I find this interesting.
Don't think we are going to get too far. We are one of the weakest ones. But it will be fun seeing how we do.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 am

precita wrote:I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of "repeat designs" because Toei can't design 10 unique fighters for each universe.

Same reason we had 3 wolves in the exhibition matches, now we probably have 10 identical looking meathead people. On that note it's funny Universe 6 has the most unique fighters so far, even with 3 Saiyans they all look fairly different from one another.
Or all of the will remain hooded, no need to make any designs at all :lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Sun May 14, 2017 8:52 am

My god. I am supposed to support universe 10. :x

I don't want it. Rumosh has no idea how DB tournaments work, muscular guys always fall first.
Heno heno kappa!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 14, 2017 11:21 am

Both my Universes (Universe 5 by choice and Universe 8 by birthmonth) won't participate. I'm going to be alive either way, destiny wants me alive literal and metaphorically. I think I'm the luckiest guy here. :P I wonder why though. :think: Hopefully it's for me to see some stuff finally happening in this franchise.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun May 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Basako wrote:My god. I am supposed to support universe 10. :x

I don't want it. Rumosh has no idea how DB tournaments work, muscular guys always fall first.

Keep your hope strong, for Gowasu sama's sake :[. Poor guy bout to have a heart attack.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun May 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Keep faith in the Universe 10 team, strong muscular guys do end up being pretty strong in Shonen like Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, etc. and are usually the trope that is overpowered AF but ultimately lose to some simple tricks like teaming up and what not.
The best example of "Muscle = Powar" can be found in Dragon Ball Z itself, you know who I'm talking about.

About them being cloaked, yeah there's a good chance that they're fodder, but there's also a chance that they're just saving their designs for later.

That being said, I can totally see Murishim fight Krillin with both of them taking each other out.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun May 14, 2017 11:49 pm

I feel like Murshim will fight Buff Roshi. That's a match waiting to happen.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon May 15, 2017 12:36 am

Universe 7 will win. There's simply no doubt that they're going to win. With the combined might of Goku, Vegeta, and even the Emperor Freeza himself their victory is essentially secured.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm

I lost all hope of my Universe (No.2) of winning after this episode.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat May 20, 2017 9:20 pm

MagmonKai wrote:I lost all hope of my Universe (No.2) of winning after this episode.
Thanks for that segway :)

the Blue Buu Women from the intro and the Green haired girl from the last preview are one and the same. She seems to be a play on Magical Girls and her name is Riburian!! She seems fun.

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Sat May 20, 2017 11:11 pm

After this episode it seems my universe (9) is not going to have much of a chance of surviving if any. I'll wait and see what U10's got and will also go for the universe which has that black fox featured in the opening :D
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:21 pm

This may sound hypocritical considering my comments of the U10 team, but I think people are kinda underestimating the team. This team was approved by the God of Destruction and Angel for a reason and that's because of their strength. Who knows how powerful these guys are?

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Sat May 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Freeza9000 wrote:This may sound hypocritical considering my comments of the U10 team, but I think people are kinda underestimating the team. This team was approved by the God of Destruction and Angel for a reason and that's because of their strength. Who knows how powerful these guys are?
It would be fun to see this character called Muriteam actually kicking butts in the tournament :lol:
I'm also looking forward to their team to be revealed as one of them has bird wings :D other one looks like he has a short tail by looking at his cloak.
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 am

Nothing about my Universe (4) in this one.
Oh well, time to size up the competition.
9 can't even find more than 3 fighters, 7's members keep changing, 11 is too busy with being goody two-shoes, 10 is too focused on their godtube career and 2 made picking fighters into a fashion show.
Pft, we got this in the bag. 8)
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.