Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FubukiFoxx
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by FubukiFoxx » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 am

Xeogran wrote:
FubukiFoxx wrote:
Xeogran wrote:Lmao at people already losing all hopes for U6, even though the Namekian Duo is still in.

Do people think they will amount to nothing? I personally believe these two will, uh, at least show that U6 isn't a gone cause yet.
Hate to say it, but they kinda sorta look like fodder to me. I mean...[spoiler]Piccolo stomped that dude's arm off with no trouble...[/spoiler]
Turns out Kefla really was the 'secret weapon' after all, after, well, Hit.
Their promise in today's episode made them look better IMO. I hope they get to eliminate at least one person before going down.
Definitely. Would love to see some Namekian action in the series!
But even if they don't know anyone out, I'd be happy if they'd fuse with Piccolo and give him a power boost; he needs some badass screentime. (ㆆᴗㆆ)
"I think we're gonna play with the cosmic space dragon. He's funny, but he needs better manners."

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Shoutout to everyone who thought that our brave warriors of Universe 3 wouldn't have lasted this long. We're still in this thing baby! Let's do this boys!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Rozie and Ribrianne are out.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:28 pm

U2 is done for. They already spoiled those three's elimination.
Sad.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:30 pm

So much for Ribrianne being on Jiren tier of importance, eh?

I can't complain, her farewell episode was still amazing. 102 and 117 are one of my absolute faves on ToP.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:40 pm

I will repeat what I said on another Thread;

I Give my Respects to 17 and 18 for having a good match, they come across good tonight.

I am highly disappointed in Toei however that was the Best they can do for My Girl Ribrianne, I now fear for U3 and U4 if they will be anything special.

The Transformation was not creative and was lazy, was a cop-out IMO and the power-ups seem just lame on both sides.

Again I am a fair guy, who wins is who wins, I will always like U2 and Ribiranne and the Girls, but honestly that was disappointing storytelling to be. My worry what may come from the other universes now.

Peace and Honor to all and I still Love Ribrianne and the Girls! :thumbup:

To those that Dislike Ribrianne and the Girls Please show some honor cause she has fans like us.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Meanwhile I'm quitely laughing about the fact that Shantsa outlived 4 Universes by doing absolutely nothing.

Is he going to be the Luigi of DBS? :lol:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:56 pm

So #17 get a point for taking down Rozie and #18 gets a point for taking down Ribrianne.

Yeah....I have a very horrible feeling U2 and U6 are going out next week.... :cry:.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Hopefully universe 6 goes out with a bang.

They deserve a strong send off.

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:10 pm

I'm *technically* supporting Universe 3 here, and I should be proud of my boys for holding out for so long, even if it's surely because everyone keeps forgetting about them. Also, I admire the big brass balls on main man Katopesra, who hasn't let being humiliated by Jiren, Freeza, 17 and now Vegeta get him down.

At this rate, I fully expect the end of the tournament will see Goku mastering Ultra Instinct, defeating Jiren and standing proud before the Omni Kings as strongest mortal in all the universes when..."Son Goku! I, Katopesra, Police Man of Justice and defender of Universe 3 challenge you! Your mystic technique means nothing before the pinnacle of scientific achievement! MODE CHANGE."

The letter 'U' appears on his belt.

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:17 am

I think I chose Universe 3, and somehow they've survived with the second most fighters up to this point. I don't understand, every Universe has gotten its fair share of screen time except Universe 3.

- 2 got a lot and got one this week.

- 4 got a few and is going to get one more with the bugs.

- 6 got a ton.

- 7 is obviously the most important.

- 9 only got one, but they had a ton of pre-tournament screen time.

- 10 didn't get much, but their fighters were usually doing something. We also got an arc about the U10 Zamasu.

- 11 has Jiren.

Universe 3 has been a bit more involved lately, but they have had no focus. I don't know if I should feel happy that they've made it this long.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:27 am

Lord Frieza wrote:So #17 get a point for taking down Rozie and #18 gets a point for taking down Ribrianne.

Yeah....I have a very horrible feeling U2 and U6 are going out next week.... :cry:.
It doesn't look good either one. Maybe we get two universes destroyed in one episode. That would be wild and send the fandom into shock.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

IntoTheFire
Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:28 am

DainIronfoot wrote:Shoutout to everyone who thought that our brave warriors of Universe 3 wouldn't have lasted this long. We're still in this thing baby! Let's do this boys!
I am rooting for 4, and I believed that 3 and 4 wouldn't last too long. Can't believe it seems we will be one of the last ones left.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Universe 2 and 6's final fighters have been eliminated. U2 and U6 have been Erased.

Its 2 points to both Gohan and Piccolo due to their teamwork and 3 points to Goku ringed out the last of U2's fighters by himself.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Universe 2 and Universe 6 took their erasures so well. I'm proud.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:17 pm

Damn. Universe 6 is gone.

My boys (and gals) fought their fight well. And went out like champs.

Respect. :cry:

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:22 am

I needed to Repeat Here what I said on the 118 Thread, Felt it was Important to both My Fandom and the character I have supported;

I needed time to Digest 118 but now I am ready now...........I AM BEYOND PROUD of Both Universe 2 and Universe 6! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Like others I did not expect much out of this episode but like 105........This Came Right out of Nowwhere and was tightly written to a T!

IMO it is one of the Best Episodes if not the Best so Far of this Arc, Just WOW every moment was so well Done!

The fact that the Namekins of U6 did such a Bold Act to Sacrifice SO MANY of themselves..........I was just WOWed by that, it shows why Namekins are my favorite Alien Race of DB and how far they will go to Protect their Race and Family.

Saonel and Pirina where Very Well Done here both in Character and Action, I am Proud of their characters and they showed Why Namekins are so cool and noble! :thumbup:

IMO it was so Good it honestly Redeemed both the negative Events I saw in Episode 117 and Maybe the Arc as a Whole I felt was going down an uninspiring path, That is Good Writing to do such a 180 for me.

STRANGE POINT.....I had a Personal Headcannon a Few Weeks ago that U2 was broadcasting to their people to get their support and be 100% Real with them what is going on. I was BLOWN AWAY when my own Headcannon for fun was Made into Reality, that was a Strange moment indeed, LOL! :lol:

But it was exactly what U2 would do and showed how much of a Class Act their Universe is and how they faced the end.

Zirloin, Zarbuto and Rabanra IMO Proved themselves non wasted character and I gained allot of Respect for them, they fought as the last hope of U2 and did it well to the very end.

It also Redeemed U2 and Brianne's Ideals of Love, I felt 117 made them smaller for abit their.....BUT 118 showed it was Indeed their own form of Real Love that just was one step bellow the True Romance love of 18 and Krillian. This to me made me Happy and Gave Brianne's ideals of Love so much credit and weight, made her beliefs mean allot more.

117 had a Final moment for Brianne that was a Class Act, But 118 Took that Class act and Went Full Level Class with it!

I Loved every moment Brianne was onscreen! It showed what I have been Saying about Brianne for such a longtime;

She cares about her Universe, her Friends and her People. She was not 1 cent bitter about losing cause of pride, she was cause she failed her people and importantly still she Told her Fellow People to get behind the last 3 Warriors Zirloin, Zarbuto and Rabanra, showing she had faith in them and believed in what they could do as both their last hope and their Friends!

How They Made Brianne come across in this Episode Brought Tears to my Eye, Toei Honored her So Very Well! ;_;

Universe 2 went out with their Full Beliefs and Fought to the very end on them;

Their is an old saying in Comic Books that if a Hero has to Go Out You Go Out Swinging and I like to add go out on your Principles. U2 did that, they embraced each other like I had hoped they would at the endand did it with a class knowing this is it. When you face Armageddon you can't escape, you face it ebracing those you love and with you head held high. That is what U2 did and I am BEYOND Proud of them! \

I Reminds me of one of my Favorite Songs Ever and One I try to live MY Life by to ~~ Frank Sinatra: I Did it My Way.

That is what U2 did here and it was the 1st song I thought of ~~~~~ I am sure this is not their end, but until we meet again, you went out with class, resurrected my hope for this arc and these characters did it All Their Way!

Until we Meet again Brianne, U2 and U6! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZlnbpgRJ2o

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 am

Meanwhile, my boys in Universe 3 continue to survive...SOMEHOW.

Though Vegeta looks to be coming after Katopesra with a vengeance. Let's hope his 'Ultra Instinct' mode that he totally has 100% no foolin' is enough to save him.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:54 am

Kataphrut wrote:Meanwhile, my boys in Universe 3 continue to survive...SOMEHOW.

Though Vegeta looks to be coming after Katopesra with a vengeance. Let's hope his 'Ultra Instinct' mode that he totally has 100% no foolin' is enough to save him.

As i said in one of my first points in this thread...we got this!!! lol Our Universe 3 are going strong still! If Universe 4 happens to be the next gone, We will officially be top 3 of the tournament Woohoo!!! Let's go Dai San Uchuu!!

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:09 am

I was technically supporting U2,even though I didn't liked the way they were written.Having multiple characters and even universes as jokes is not creativity it's laziness.At end of day,despite being advertised as one of most important contestants,hyped by El Grande Padre and kitsune being treated as jokes is ridiculous.Dont want to mention my obligatory rant about tuffle,yardrat,wasting a great design like vikal.Having zirlion,rabranra and zarbuto may be a good joke to some people but to me it is laziness,but I still liked the way they went out.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball